PDA

View Full Version : Unusual talents

Rye
06-22-2008, 03:17 AM
My boyfriend can pronounce any Nahuatl (Aztecan language) word he sees. It freaks me out.

I don't have any really unusual talents behind making acronyms and picking things up with my toes. :kaoangry:

~*~Celes~*~
06-22-2008, 03:20 AM
tehee...i won't share that talent :jokey:

Uhm...I melt lots of things/catch lots of things on fire. Is that good? :D?

Bunny
06-22-2008, 03:23 AM
tehee...i won't share that talent ?

I don't know why, but this made me giggle like a schoolgirl at some sort of concert that schoolgirls go to.

I have no unusual talents.

Captain Maxx Power
06-22-2008, 03:26 AM
I think my main one is probably my ability to imitate voices and generally voice acting. I do a lot of VA work including an on-going machinimation in Day of Defeat Source.

Laddy
06-22-2008, 03:31 AM
I can 'speak like an alien' and make the most god-ugly scowl ever.

Rye
06-22-2008, 03:35 AM
Oh, I just remembered. I can make the best stern look faces in the world, second only to the original terrifying stern looker, Rye Mama. :kaoangry:

Madame Adequate
06-22-2008, 03:37 AM
Oh, I just remembered. I can make the best stern look faces in the world, second only to the original terrifying stern looker, Rye Mama.

She is not kidding. When she looks at me sternly I quail. She could stop a horde of angry Klingons with that look.

I'm a pretty talented writer!

Fuzakeru
06-22-2008, 03:59 AM
I can chirp like a cricket.

Randgris
06-22-2008, 07:23 AM
I could easily remember a person's face, even if I've only met that person once.

smittenkitten
06-22-2008, 08:05 AM
I'm not sure using my chest to drink beer is a talent so hmm... I can make pokemon noises? :mog:

Breine
06-22-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure using my chest to drink beer is a talent so hmm...

Trust me, it is ;) I know some guys who would pay to see that.

Also, I can't think of any unusual talents of mine.. :(

SammieBabe
06-22-2008, 04:17 PM
I can fit my fist in my mouth..:)

Blue Harvest
06-22-2008, 04:25 PM
I have a god given talent for flirting :cool:

Momiji
06-22-2008, 05:21 PM
I guess I have the unusual ability to be completely unable to focus or concentrate when I want to, but I'm able to shut out all distractions when the pressure is on.

I'm not very talented.

Quindiana Jones
06-22-2008, 05:44 PM
I can make people ignore the majority of what I say.

Bastards. :(

Yar
06-22-2008, 05:56 PM
I draw masterpieces on MSPaint...

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/4/6/22/f_stickamnm_4f04492.jpg

duckie
06-22-2008, 06:19 PM
I can bend my fingers all the way to the back of my hand....
Not very unusual but still

Zeldy
06-22-2008, 06:32 PM
I.. really don't have any talents :(

I seem to have a talent for rhythm games, like Guitar hero and Ouendan. That's like, all I can think of xD but I'm really good on those games!

I'm on insane mode for Ouendan, and Expert for Guitar Hero, on both I'm like a few tracks away from completing them all :thumb:

~*~Celes~*~
06-22-2008, 08:02 PM
@Bunny: :exdee:

I have the ability to do my best work when I'm half asleep for school papers. Does that count?

Avarice-ness
06-22-2008, 08:10 PM
I have like super human reflexes when it comes to catching my glasses when they fall off my face. I tend to grab them as they fall without even realizing I went out to grab them.

My feet can also serve as hands for me, because I'm like a monkey. If somethings on the floor and I can't lean down to pick it up, chances are I'll be able to get it with my feet then bring my foot up to where I can grab it and put it with what ever I'm carrying.

Quindiana Jones
06-22-2008, 08:12 PM
My feet can also serve as hands for me, because I'm like a monkey. If somethings on the floor and I can't lean down to pick it up, chances are I'll be able to get it with my feet then bring my foot up to where I can grab it and put it with what ever I'm carrying.

Haha, I'm like that, except I throw whatever's in my foot up to roughly face-height and catch it with my hands. :D

Miriel
06-22-2008, 08:22 PM
I have a knack for knowing if something is up with people.

Example. About 3 or so months ago, I was talking to an acquaintance about sweaters. Big poofy sweaters, when I suddenly thought to myself, "Hmm... I wonder if she's having any problems with her husband?" Fast forward a few weeks and she says she's decided to separate for awhile from her husband. Crazy! I have no idea how I knew something was up, especially cause it was never something she talked about.

It's always been like that though. Ever since like Middle School, I could always tell who was gonna hook up, even before they knew.

I can tell from a simple "Hi" if someone is feeling hurt or upset or giddy, even if they're trying to hide it.

I think I'm fairly intuitive. I have a good feel for people.

Værn
06-24-2008, 09:50 PM
I was the fasted person in my CAD class. I transfered to FCCC about two weeks late, and was caught up with the rest of the class in a day or two. I was ahead of the rest of the class for the rest of the year.

I was also the fastest person in my algebra class out there. I finished the entire year's computer portion just after the first semester ended, and then finished the entire Geometry class's computer portion by the end of the year. Apparently I was the first person to ever do that.
I believe I also completely crushed that math class's morale by constantly complaining throughout the year that I had to use a laptop, and that the lack of a real mouse and keyboard was slowing me down so much.... then, after finishing up with Geometry, I abused the bragging rights that I earned for being the only person in the class to not use a calculator =D

Oh, I'm also extremely good at "rubbing it in" in just the right way, so people love me instead of hate me for being as awesome as I am XD

Peegee
06-24-2008, 10:57 PM
I dansen well.

rubah
06-24-2008, 11:48 PM
I'm good at
Maps.
Grammar.
Photo Cropping.

Shoeberto
06-25-2008, 12:08 AM
I'm incredibly fat

Jojee
06-25-2008, 12:11 AM
Whoa, amazing. I just called Jessweee fat in another thread :p Psychic thinking about fatness connection?

I dunno, I don't consider any of my talents unusual!

Chemical
06-25-2008, 12:29 AM
I have the talent of persuasion.

leader of mortals
06-25-2008, 11:17 PM
I have the talent of persuasion.

Prove it!

I have a strange ability to never go to sleep when I go to bed. I can be really tired, go to bed, and go to sleep in about half an hour. And during all that time, I am laying awake just wishing to go to sleep.

I am also good at math if I decide to try.

Jess
06-26-2008, 02:27 PM
I used to be able to make my body into the shape of a triangle! Lie tummy-first on the floor and bring my feet and head to touch eachother. I don't know if I can do it anymore, it's been a while since I attempted it. :jess:

escobert
06-26-2008, 05:13 PM
picking things up with my toes. :kaoangry:

I cna pinch people an pick http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif up with my toes :D

Innes
06-26-2008, 05:19 PM
I can do this proper weird thing with my tongue. I'll take pictures of it, but I really cba.