PDA

View Full Version : Let me tell you something...

scrumpleberry
06-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Being you is fantastic. Everyone wants to be you - and if they don't, they damn well should do.

Tell me why.

For me, it's because I'm having a birthday party on Sunday. It's fairy-princess themed, we're going to watch disney moviefilms, I've got a gorgeous little dress for it, and it's going to kick ass :kaoclove:

(If anyone's confused, give me a reason why it kicks ass to be you right now - it can be an event or a characterstic of you, whatever.)

rubah
06-23-2008, 08:39 PM
I haven't felt this cute in a long time. Also I am listening to the most adorable clapping circle of french people singing spirituals in english. It's amazing.

Marshall Banana
06-23-2008, 08:44 PM
I want to come to your birthday party! =O

Necronopticous
06-23-2008, 08:54 PM
I'll be Gaston.

Jessweeee♪
06-23-2008, 08:59 PM
It is good to be me because I am playing The World Ends with You and I have orange creme soda, some brownies, and cheesecake.

Also a ton of candy.

Lawr
06-23-2008, 09:01 PM
It's good to be me because . . . I've got three tabs open?

smittenkitten
06-23-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm sucking on an icepole yum! :heart:

scrumpleberry
06-23-2008, 09:17 PM
I'd love to have you both there, my party will sorely lack a Gaston :(

It's good to be me because . . . I've got three tabs open?

Only with three tabs may a man rule the world.

Nummies create the greatest contentment known to man.

Freya
06-23-2008, 09:57 PM
My name is kaycee? That makes me awesome right?

Peegee
06-23-2008, 11:15 PM
Kaycee you have much more going for you.

This thread induces people in a state of complacency. That's not good.

I'm asian. I have my life together. I can dansen. I'll defend my friends, gladly to the death. I like pain (giving and receiving), and I'm asian.

Rye
06-23-2008, 11:21 PM
This thread makes me happy. I love you, scrumbleberry~ <3

Because I have so much passion for living!

Lawr
06-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Only with three tabs may a man rule the world.

Those three letter right there. I like the sound of that.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-24-2008, 12:26 AM
It's great to be me because my hair is going to be very bright pink and black <3

just like this, actually. http://s1.subirimagenes.com/imagenes/1694108xjapan53.jpg

Balzac
06-24-2008, 01:32 AM
It's good t obe me because I'm a fucking rock star!

~*~Celes~*~
06-24-2008, 04:06 AM
It's good to be me because I have the most amazing boyfriend ever~

Hambone
06-24-2008, 08:18 AM
I have a PS3.

Breine
06-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Erhm, because I'm going to the Roskilde Festival this Saturday. It's gonna be so effing awesome! :cool:

Denmark
06-24-2008, 09:04 AM
It's great to be me because I have a great group of friends, both online and off.

Blue Harvest
06-24-2008, 10:21 AM
It's good to be me because...because...I got nothing. I suck :(

Quindiana Jones
06-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Because I have the most womenly-satisfying hands that were ever created. Truly, they are the hands of God.

Old Manus
06-24-2008, 09:22 PM
9 inches

Quindiana Jones
06-24-2008, 09:25 PM
9 inches

That's what Levian would post, except it would have a slightly different meaning.

scrumpleberry
06-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Kaycee you have much more going for you.

Yes.

I'm asian. I have my life together. I can dansen. I'll defend my friends, gladly to the death. I like pain (giving and receiving), and I'm asian.

^ THAT IS IT. That is why he is awesome. The ultra awesome example! Everyone should be posting like this~!

This thread makes me happy. I love you, scrumbleberry~ <3

Because I have so much passion for living!

ilu2 bebeh :kaoclove:

It's good to be me because...because...I got nothing. I suck :(

No, no, no, no, no, not allowed. Let's see if I can do 3 off the top of my head.

You make us chortle heartily.
You make the wimminz here feel admired and pretty. Or stalked. Same thing, really ;)
You won Best Newbie. By miles. That means we think you're the best newbie - which is a greater privilege ever been awarded EVAR BEFORE, I hope you realise, and you damn well deserve it.

It is awesome to be right now because MY EXAMS ARE OVER FOR THE YEAR, GET IN! :choc2:

Dynast-Kid
06-24-2008, 09:31 PM
It's good to be me because I have a nice butt and a big imagination. :bigsmile:

I'm having a birthday party on Sunday. It's fairy-princess themed, we're going to watch disney moviefilms, I've got a gorgeous little dress for it, and it's going to kick ass :kaoclove:

Wait, what!?

I thought you were a Virgo! It's an asrological impossibility for your birthday to fall anywhere before August 22nd and still be a Virgo! Scrump, are you a fraud!? :cry:

scrumpleberry
06-24-2008, 09:39 PM

I'm having a birthday party on Sunday. It's fairy-princess themed, we're going to watch disney moviefilms, I've got a gorgeous little dress for it, and it's going to kick ass :kaoclove:

Wait, what!?

I thought you were a Virgo! It's an asrological impossibility for your birthday to fall anywhere before August 22nd and still be a Virgo! Scrump, are you a fraud!? :cry:

Certainly not! My party's happening over 2 months early, because I'm joint with a buddy who's birthday is early in the year.

Dynast-Kid
06-24-2008, 09:44 PM

Wait, what!?

Certainly not! My party's happening over 2 months early, because I'm joint with a buddy who's birthday is early in the year.

Oh, okay! Phew!

We can still be Virgo buddies! xD

Chemical
06-25-2008, 12:50 AM
I always roll a natural 20 on my charisma checks
;D

Rye
06-25-2008, 01:29 AM

Wait, what!?

I dunno what it was about this post, but it was so cute. xD I love your cuteness, Dynast.

Gogo
06-25-2008, 06:23 AM
I am awesome (I hate the word awesome) because I become a different person weekly. I also love it when people try to guess who I am.

Dynast-Kid
06-25-2008, 07:26 AM

Wait, what!?

I dunno what it was about this post, but it was so cute. xD I love your cuteness, Dynast.

Oh Rye, you make me blush! :bigsmile: