PDA

View Full Version : If you were an RPG character,

Vermachtnis
06-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Totally not ripped off from PotD, totally :D

I'm gonna have to go with the least popular choice and say Charisma. Nothing else I'm good at talking my way in and out of stuff. Plus, I'm a adorable.

Roto13
06-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Man, that was such a retarded poll. Intelligence and Wisdom were winning but if you actually go to the GameFAQs forums you realize pretty quickly that there's a distinct lack of either on that site.

Karellen
06-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Charisma is awesome. Especially when playing an evil character.

Shoeberto
06-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Charisma, totally. I really like the idea of having a character that can just BS his/her way out of any situation. I had a Fallout 2 game where that's what I did basically the whole time and it was so freaking fun.

Behold the Void
06-24-2008, 09:18 PM
I tend to go for Intelligence (although Charisma is often high too if I can wing it) since I like playing clever, strategically-minded characters.

Pete for President
06-24-2008, 09:47 PM
whoosh.

Depression Moon
06-24-2008, 10:04 PM
What does wisdom actually do is it like Mag Def?

Laddy
06-24-2008, 11:51 PM
In games like Arcanum, Charisma and Intelligence are key, for they help for skills like Persuasion, which gives you the experience of combat and the virtue of pacisism. So I chose Ch., but De. and In. come in as good options for me.

Vyk
06-25-2008, 04:28 AM
I guess Wisdom. In D&D that has to do with Knowlege. Though Intelligence has a lot to do with intuition. So they're both good. I voted Wisdom. Though I'm proficient in both. My Constitution/Health sucks these days though xD

Innes
06-25-2008, 08:27 PM
Str.

This steel grate smashed on my back once. Then I went on IRC and bragged about it.

Avarice-ness
06-25-2008, 10:43 PM
I'd always be something that does things fast and with ease (rogue plz) so dex for me.

In my head, (thanks to WoW and my rogue's epic dodge and speed) what's the point of having any other skills? You don't need 'em! IF THINGS CAN'T TOUCH YOU, THEY CAN'T HURT YOU!

Unless it's poison, BUT THAT IMPLY I WASN'T FAST ENOUGH TO AVOID THE POISON, and that's blasphemy.

NeoCracker
06-25-2008, 11:06 PM
I'd always be something that does things fast and with ease (rogue plz) so dex for me.

In my head, (thanks to WoW and my rogue's epic dodge and speed) what's the point of having any other skills? You don't need 'em! IF THINGS CAN'T TOUCH YOU, THEY CAN'T HURT YOU!

Unless it's poison, BUT THAT IMPLY I WASN'T FAST ENOUGH TO AVOID THE POISON, and that's blasphemy.

*Casts MAgic Missle on Ava*

tidus_rox
06-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Either wis. or dex.. I actually voted for wis, just out of random.

Avarice-ness
06-25-2008, 11:26 PM

Wtf is magic missle? Is it like a homing missle?! You suck.

Darkmage
06-26-2008, 02:19 AM

Why are you casting Magic Missile on him? He has Dexterity! You might as well attack the darkness!

And if anybody gets that reference, I love you.

For me, I'd have to go Intelligence. I only have one problem: they severely limit magic to make it fair for everyone. If you shoot a lightning bolt at someone, I don't think they'll just glance it off like you shook hands with someone holding a buzzer; you'd be lying on the ground because your nervous system couldn't take it! So I'm a big fan of magic. For that, and I've always wanted to shoot a fireball out of my hand or toss lightning bolts into the street.

Avarice-ness
06-26-2008, 02:32 AM

Why are you casting Magic Missile on him? He has Dexterity! You might as well attack the darkness!

And if anybody gets that reference, I love you.

For me, I'd have to go Intelligence. I only have one problem: they severely limit magic to make it fair for everyone. If you shoot a lightning bolt at someone, I don't think they'll just glance it off like you shook hands with someone holding a buzzer; you'd be lying on the ground because your nervous system couldn't take it! So I'm a big fan of magic. For that, and I've always wanted to shoot a fireball out of my hand or toss lightning bolts into the street.
Wtf? Him?

Him?

I guess I just have to look down to realize the SMALL CHILD GROWING IN MY UTERUS to remember I'm a chick.

Either way, It would depend on the kind of Dex skills I had. If I'm just like a super fast ninja the possibility of me getting hit would still be there, now if I could stealth off to the point of I'm atleast 80% opaque then yeah, it won't be getting me. Becoming a shadow AND speed, is much more efficient than speed and agility alone.

DK
06-26-2008, 02:51 AM
I'd go for constitution. You could hammer me down all day but I'll still get back up and swing another punch, and i'll keep going ang going until my arms and legs can't move anymore or until you're down. Yes I have a massive hard on for Hajime no Ippo.

Eiko Guy
07-07-2008, 02:47 AM
All at once of course. I'm Yoh :]

Kuroshima
07-07-2008, 03:39 AM
Dex, Cause.... I can... cause... I'm Kuro.=)

Jiro
07-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Charisma, cause I can sweet talk with the best of them :)