PDA

View Full Version : :D

~*~Celes~*~
06-25-2008, 06:05 AM
I AM SO HYPER~

Anyone else hyper?

What makes you hyper?

For me it's staying up late and being tired. After a bit, I'm not tired at all and instead, I'm completely HYPER :bigsmile: Also, sugar helps.

Gogo
06-25-2008, 06:07 AM
You are my complete, polar opposite Celes. I always feel tired, sluggish and depressed... :eep:

The only time I felt hyper was after 3 cups of coffee and one overnighter. :greenie:

Avarice-ness
06-25-2008, 06:08 AM
Eh, I'm kind of hyper. I guess I'm in a good mood more than anything.

Remembered that the third Black Mages CD was out, so I'm downloading that and trying to fathom how they made "Aria di Mezzo Carattere" metal.

I mean I know HOW they made it metal, but I can't imagine it in my head.

~*~Celes~*~
06-25-2008, 06:09 AM
@Phantom: *HUGZ 4 U*? :D?

@Avarice: That's so weird...I love it the way it was made originally, why did they have to go and weird it up? :(

Avarice-ness
06-25-2008, 06:13 AM

@Avarice: That's so weird...I love it the way it was made originally, why did they have to go and weird it up? :(

Oh I don't mind it being made metal, I just.. can't think of it being metal, it's a mental barrier I've created for myself. While every other FF song I can see being metal, this one I can't. Either way, I'm waiting for it to download so I'll let you know. Rarely do the Black Mages screw up songs so I'm looking forward to it with.. caution.

~*~Celes~*~
06-25-2008, 06:15 AM

Oh I don't mind it being made metal, I just.. can't think of it being metal, it's a mental barrier I've created for myself. While every other FF song I can see being metal, this one I can't. Either way, I'm waiting for it to download so I'll let you know. Rarely do the Black Mages screw up songs so I'm looking forward to it with.. caution.

xD

This'll certainly be...interesting.

Clouded Sky
06-25-2008, 06:17 AM
Staying up too late often makes me hyper. Also, meeting new people gives me huge bursts of energy because I feel like I need to show off or something?

Namelessfengir
06-25-2008, 07:09 AM
i dont really get hyper anymore. maybe micro-hyper every couple hours or so get a little jumpy.

rubah
06-25-2008, 08:30 AM
I got pretty :excited: last night when I discovered the new profiles.

Ramza Beoulve
06-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Fighting final bosses gets me hyper, specially battles vs Dracula or RPG bosses. If a game pulls a Sigma on me I tend to get hyper too.

A really good dark chocolate and a good root beer takes everything of my sanity and throws it to the trash. :hyper:

Also the new Black Mages cd. :p

xD

This'll certainly be...interesting.Going through the disc right now. They did The Extreme exactly as I imagined it, thankfully. About the Aria, it sounds really cool, but I wouldn't describe it exactly as metal... I don't know, hear it yourselves.

Breine
06-25-2008, 09:31 AM
I am slowly getting more and more hyper as this week moves along, since I'm going to a big music festival this Saturday. Lots of alcohol will be had, and great music will be heard!

Cz
06-25-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm sort of like Breine. I've got Radiohead tonight, and there'll be a half hour period or so before they hit the stage where I won't be able to keep still. Most concerts do that to me, but this one in particular is one I just can't wait for.

smittenkitten
06-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Sometimes I can get veeery hyper, and go crazy. Sugar is what makes me hyper. I'm not as bad as Kossage though, he's always hyper. :p

Big D
06-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I get a bit jumpy from a bottle of energy drink such as V. The effect's greater if I'm a couple of hours short of fully rested.

Balzac
06-25-2008, 01:16 PM
Fighting final bosses gets me hyper, specially battles vs Dracula or RPG bosses. If a game pulls a Sigma on me I tend to get hyper too.

A really good dark chocolate and a good root beer takes everything of my sanity and throws it to the trash. :hyper:

Also the new Black Mages cd. :p

xD

This'll certainly be...interesting.Going through the disc right now. They did The Extreme exactly as I imagined it, thankfully. About the Aria, it sounds really cool, but I wouldn't describe it exactly as metal... I don't know, hear it yourselves.

It's prog rock if anything.

Jessweeee♪
06-25-2008, 02:32 PM
The Mortal Kombat song xD

I am seventeen and it still gets me all wound up like it did when I was eight xD

I don't pretend I know karate and jump on the couch with my cousins anymore when I watch the movie, though :p

Shauna
06-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Sometimes I can get veeery hyper, and go crazy. Sugar is what makes me hyper.

Seriously. She goes crazy. :p

And I get hyper randomly. I could just be sitting there, not doing anything, and the suddenly find myself incapable of doing anything but laughing.

Zeldy
06-25-2008, 07:16 PM
I get hyper after alcohol, I'm too laid back and cbaaa otherwise xD

Innes
06-25-2008, 08:31 PM
What makes you hyper?

Alan....zomg.

Peegee
06-25-2008, 09:01 PM
coc...

um, "sugar" makes me hyper.

Even music doesn't make me hyper. I'm always in control of my faculties.

~*~Celes~*~
06-25-2008, 10:14 PM
What makes you hyper?

Alan....zomg.

>.> youlai.

Rengori
06-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Eh, I'm kind of hyper. I guess I'm in a good mood more than anything.

Remembered that the third Black Mages CD was out, so I'm downloading that and trying to fathom how they made "Aria di Mezzo Carattere" metal.

I mean I know HOW they made it metal, but I can't imagine it in my head.

That.

Really anything by the Black Mages makes me hyper, but that especially.

Kossage
06-27-2008, 10:55 PM
Drinking Coke and staying up late tends to make me hyper. xD

Bunny
06-27-2008, 11:31 PM
What makes you hyper?

Alan....zomg.

This made me laugh so hard it is unbelievable.

Nothing makes me hyper. I do not get hyper.

Aerith's Knight
06-27-2008, 11:35 PM
What makes you hyper?

You! Now make me a sandwich.

~*~Celes~*~
06-28-2008, 12:21 AM
I ONLY MAKE PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES! So if you don't like that then gtfo my kitchen.

Aerith's Knight
06-28-2008, 01:05 AM
I actually really like PB sandwiches.

Jess
06-28-2008, 01:08 AM
Vodka and Red Bull. I actually cannot sleep for hours and hours after drinking that stuff, usually. Also, just generally Red Bull and Pro Plus - they keep me going at work. :hyper:

Ramza Beoulve
06-28-2008, 01:08 AM
I ONLY MAKE PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES! So if you don't like that then gtfo my kitchen.It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time!

Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly,
Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4553/dancingbananaxu5.gif

(Obviously, I'm hyper now)

~*~Celes~*~
06-28-2008, 02:27 AM
I actually really like PB sandwiches.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/berengie/peanut-butter-sandwich.gif:bigsmile:?

Blue Harvest
06-28-2008, 10:58 AM
I rarely get hyper, and it's completely random when I do. I've yet to figure out the cause(s).

Old Manus
06-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Prime Minister's Questions

Randgris
06-28-2008, 05:28 PM
You are my complete, polar opposite Celes. I always feel tired, sluggish and depressed... :eep:

The only time I felt hyper was after 3 cups of coffee and one overnighter. :greenie: