PDA

View Full Version : Square to release classic PS1 titles on PSN

Gilghamut
06-26-2008, 04:07 AM
Square bringing classic titles to Japanese PSN :: PlayStation Universe (PSU) (http://www.psu.com/Square-bringing-classic-titles-to-Japanese-PSN--a0004068-p0.php)

Here's some of the titles being released:

Starting today, consumers will be able to chose from a set of six titles via the Japanese PlayStation Store, each game costing approximately JPY 600 to download. See below for a list of games currently available.

Xenogears (Square)
Einhander (Square)
Astronoka (Enix)
Rakugaki Showtime (Enix)
Raystorm (Taito)
Fighters Impact (Taito)

Elly
06-26-2008, 11:48 AM
now if only they'd put worthwhile titles like this on the american PSN, instead of the lameness they already have there... of course it goes without saying but a lot of people, myself included, would love to see FFVII, but with the PC Versions cleaned up translation hitting the PSN as well, but i'm not gonna hold my breath on that one... at least the Japanese PSN is getting Xenogears & Einhander, that does give me some kind of hope thet the US version will get some good titles...

Bolivar
06-28-2008, 03:55 AM
Please, please, please, tell me they will bring Xenogears on N. American PSN!!! Actually, I wouldn't mind getting VII either since my disc 2 is missing. That would actually be pretty great.

Jessweeee♪
06-28-2008, 03:59 AM
Threads of Fate?

Please?