PDA

View Full Version : Poo

Jessweeee♪
06-26-2008, 11:59 PM
This is a thread about poo.

Like it? Hate it? How often do you use it?

Personally, I think it's just a necessary evil :spin:

I hate cleaning up my cat's poo, though. It's not very fun.

Could be worse...I could own a dog again....ooh, that was some awful poo. I never hated poo so much in my life ;_;

Rye
06-27-2008, 12:01 AM
Like it? Hate it? How often do you use it?

I use poo semi-often, when fighting little wild monkeys like Jojo. I generally prefer using my guardian force more though.

Laddy
06-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Ew...

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-27-2008, 12:04 AM
And here I was thinking that this was a thread about Alices live journal :mad2:

Shlup
06-27-2008, 12:04 AM
I poo every morning like clockwork! Who doesn't enjoy a nice evacuation?

Poo of others doesn't bother me either. I mean, I wouldn't want it on my face or anything, but I've changed literally hundreds of diapers so whatever.

DMKA
06-27-2008, 12:05 AM
I prefer Tigger.

Shlup
06-27-2008, 12:09 AM
I prefer Tigger.

:sweatdrop

rubah
06-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Many french people own many dogs who are almost as big as the waif-like french themselves. And they se promener their dogs on the sidewalks and there is a crew of two men in a water truck to wash down the sidewalks to get rid of the poop.

For myself, dog poop is probably a lot more congenial if only because it is almost always outside (except my mom's smurfing chihuahua). Cat poo stinks.

For myself myself, I tend to make a poo once a day, which according to the guys at #tonyhawkproskater means I'm healthy.
since being in France, my poos have been much smaller reflecting a massive change in diet. it's hard to get traction sometimes :( Especially since the waterclosets are so narrow that i have to sit practically straight up. and taht's not conducive to pooping at all.

You get a lot of textures and colors too when you inspect your poo. Carrot orange, baby green, fiber black. Little specs of corn kernels and cucumber seeds. and apparently cranberry sauce (not me personally)

some poos have a richer scent than others, some outright disgusting. Other people's never smell quite as good however. . .

Big D
06-27-2008, 02:00 AM
Rubah, that was a disturbing amount of attention-to-detail:p If it ever comes out that you're a closet scat fan, I'll probably cry and lose all faith in humanity.

As for me... the production of poo is probably one of the most unsavoury aspects of human biology. I wish we could fabricate some kind of 'perfect food' that's got an ideal nutritional balance so it all gets metabolised, producing the smallest possible amount of waste products.

Rengori
06-27-2008, 02:00 AM
Everything comes down to poo.

Jojee
06-27-2008, 04:05 AM
*flings poo at Rye and Jessweeee*

Poo is very useful.

I prefer Tigger.

:sweatdrop
:lol:

Randgris
06-27-2008, 06:34 AM
Do we really have to discuss crap? :eep:

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2008, 06:47 AM
Why not :</>D? It's a part of our every day lives and should be treated as such!

Ouch!
06-27-2008, 06:48 AM
Do we really have to discuss crap? :eep:

The appearance of this thread signals the creation of another "Do you pee in the shower?" thread in about a week.

Randgris
06-27-2008, 06:51 AM
There was a time I never crapped for two days.

Is there an equivalent word for this for bladder shy?

Rainecloud
06-27-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm not overly fond of cleaning poo from the hamster cage. However, my youngest son's poo is infinitely worse to clean up. Unfortunately, he has some sort of bowel blockage at present, which isn't helping things at all. Hopefully, the doctor will have this problem sorted soon so that I can stop cleaning up poo.

2☼z╧¢,¢♠╟ÿφ╢╞É¢⌐»╝741☻
06-27-2008, 07:27 AM
I deficate frequently. As per usual.

So does my cat. I am not affected by this. Ç○¢╣▀

rubah
06-27-2008, 08:39 AM
Rubah, that was a disturbing amount of attention-to-detail:p If it ever comes out that you're a closet scat fan, I'll probably cry and lose all faith in humanity.

As for me... the production of poo is probably one of the most unsavoury aspects of human biology. I wish we could fabricate some kind of 'perfect food' that's got an ideal nutritional balance so it all gets metabolised, producing the smallest possible amount of waste products.

I like to look at it and break down the contents in my mindxD I don't touch it and I usually would prefer not to smell it xD I don't think I'm going to be rubbing it on anyone anytime soon.

Relapse
06-27-2008, 10:24 AM
poo? meh.

Breine
06-27-2008, 04:49 PM
I poo like 2-5 times a day.. and I never have the runs. I've been told it's because I have a really good metabolism, or it's because my diet's good. I don't know - What I do know, though, is that pooing is a real nice release :bigsmile:

Jojee
06-27-2008, 04:51 PM
WTF? I poo like twice a week. o_o

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2008, 05:41 PM
I only poo every other day. Today is my day off.

Breine
06-27-2008, 05:45 PM
There's seriously something wrong with you people. You need to at least poo like once every day.

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2008, 05:59 PM
I have an odd diet.

Madame Adequate
06-27-2008, 06:03 PM

I think her post just brought her out of the closet :barf:

I agree. I'm thinking nanotechnology to evacuate it in tiny amounts, or better yet, a teleporter that just removes it from your bowels directly. I'd pay cash money for that.

rubah
06-27-2008, 06:43 PM
in Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina, there was an alien who talked about how disgusting humans were for letting their food rot in their intestines before defecating it.

Shoeberto
06-27-2008, 06:44 PM
I agree. I'm thinking nanotechnology to evacuate it in tiny amounts, or better yet, a teleporter that just removes it from your bowels directly. I'd pay cash money for that.
When I was in elementary school I really thought about the teleporter thing a lot. I just was never sure where the teleporter would go to, nor what would keep like half of your butt from falling into it.

Jojee
06-27-2008, 07:01 PM
No, I think there's gotta be something wrong if you poo 5 times a day! :p

Peegee
06-27-2008, 07:04 PM
All I have to say is that Chemical doesn't need to tell me EVERYTHING

God.

Ashley if you're reading this, :aimmad:

scrumpleberry
06-27-2008, 08:33 PM

There's also something seriously wrong if you only go twice a week! Once a day is the norm.

rubah is the EoFF Gillian McKeith :greenie:

Personally I'd be more concerned on improving on the menstrual cycle. I haven't got any issues with the digestive system, whereas the monthly is a real pain in the arse. Why can't we just reabsorb it? Mother nature's greatest failure imo.

rubah
06-27-2008, 08:53 PM
how would you know if you might have ovarian cancer then? :face:

Rye
06-27-2008, 09:29 PM
I dunno how people poo even once a day. I think I do that like, twice a week, like Jojo said.

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2008, 09:30 PM
New topic: What's the longest you've ever gone without pooing?

Breine
06-27-2008, 09:42 PM

There's also something seriously wrong if you only go twice a week! Once a day is the norm.

I agree.

Also, I rarely do it 5 times a day. It's normally like 2-4 times a day, really :holmes:

...and to answer Jessweeee's question: Not even a day.

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Four is still a lot!

Breine
06-27-2008, 09:45 PM
Not for me :D

But of course it varies.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-27-2008, 09:45 PM

You know, I've never actually monitored when I took a crap.

Rye
06-27-2008, 09:48 PM
Almost a week, I think, when I was on my cruise. I dislike doing that in unfamiliar places. 5 days? 6?

scrumpleberry
06-27-2008, 09:50 PM

Regular checkups.

Like Rye, I'm generally uncomfortable in unfamiliar places. After a few days it's alright, though.

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2008, 09:51 PM
I dislike doing that in unfamiliar places.

Yeah me too xD

rubah
06-27-2008, 09:53 PM

Regular checkups.

Like Rye, I'm generally uncomfortable in unfamiliar places. After a few days it's alright, though.
mom nature's way is cheaper imo 8)

I don't think I pooped while at church camp, so a week. It was the first thing I did when I got home (well, besides eat a huge cucumber)

Breine
06-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Almost a week, I think, when I was on my cruise. I dislike doing that in unfamiliar places. 5 days? 6?

Whoa, that's just.. wow! Don't you ever feel constipated? xD

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2008, 09:54 PM

That's nothing, I went for two weeks when I was in the second grade once xD

Breine
06-27-2008, 09:57 PM

That's nothing, I went for two weeks when I was in the second grade once xD

ZOMFG! I'd die.

scrumpleberry
06-27-2008, 10:27 PM

Regular checkups.

Nevertheless, I'd still rather not have it :p

I'd rather go with the cost.

rubah
06-27-2008, 10:28 PM

Regular checkups.

Nevertheless, I'd still rather not have it :p

I'd rather go with the cost.
Then go on the pill and skip the sugar pill week. BAM :emeril:

Tallulah
06-27-2008, 10:33 PM
I remember having to scoop up dog poo with a McDonalds fries carton because I forgot the Baggies. :eep:

Cloud88
06-27-2008, 10:33 PM

A month. No joke. I had an operation on my jaw and I couldn't open my mouth for a month, so no food for me. All I could have was some weird soup and nutrient drinks. It was annoying. So, yeah, a month.

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Wow xD

scrumpleberry
06-27-2008, 10:40 PM
Then go on the pill and skip the sugar pill week. BAM :emeril:

The pill has really bad effects on wimminz on my family. One of them got hit by a bus because she was so out of it.

BardTard
06-28-2008, 05:11 AM
I like poo jokes.

Blue Harvest
06-28-2008, 10:47 AM

3 days. I was on a week long school trip and I hate going anywhere other than at home so I was trying to go the entire week. But late on wednesday it was either get to a bathroom or soil myself. I chose the former.

escobert
06-28-2008, 02:44 PM
I poo everyday! sometimes more than twice a day! I like to read when I poo! you should poo right now!

Momiji
06-28-2008, 04:48 PM
http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/eb/images/clay/poo.gif

Poo?

Chemical
06-29-2008, 09:12 PM
All I have to say is that Chemical doesn't need to tell me EVERYTHING

God.

Ashley if you're reading this, :aimmad:

at least i don't ask you to help.

rubah
06-29-2008, 09:46 PM
I just stepped in a huge chihuahua turd. Let me tell you, D, MILF, I was not turned on.