PDA

View Full Version : MediEvil!!!!

Dr. Acula
06-27-2008, 02:11 AM
Who loves MediEvil? I do! I haven't played the game in sooo long, since my disc decided to not work. I miss the adventures of Sir Daniel Fortesque and all his skeletal awesomeness!

Levian
06-27-2008, 05:57 AM
Yeah, just the excitement of getting a chalice and thinking "oh my god what am I getting now? :excited:"

If only they would make another game!

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2008, 07:34 AM
I think I played the demo once. It was the same disc with the Threads of Fate demo that started me on RPGs :</>D!

Laddy
06-27-2008, 08:57 AM
It's a piece of underappreciated glory!

Shoeberto
06-27-2008, 09:00 AM
MediEvil 2 is one of my absolute favorite games on the PS1. It had just the right mix of everything awesome. The game was a blast.

I guess they made a new one on the PSP? I never heard any reviews for it though.

TifaLockhart7
06-30-2008, 08:37 PM
I've only played demos for the PS1....I miss that game! I wanna play it again! xD It's fun! ^___^

Shattered Dreamer
06-30-2008, 10:27 PM
One of my favorite games evers, I played the pumpkin level so much the game would freeze there! I lost my copy though think I lent it to someone?

Larahl
06-30-2008, 10:29 PM
My first PS1 game if I'm not mistaken.
I love it, and still enjoy playing it today.

I wish they'll make another game, but it's been way too long
since the last one and it seems unlikely will see a new title.

Bolivar
07-01-2008, 01:41 AM
I remember really getting into this on the ps1 days, thought about buying it from the PlayStation store when i saw it the other day.

Jiro
07-01-2008, 08:13 AM
I remember this game, it was really good. I was too young to be decent at it, but there was just something about a kickass skeleton with a sword :D

Alucard von Elru
07-02-2008, 12:20 AM
I recall playing a demo of the first title. I've always wanted to try them out. The story and atmosphere seemed wonderfully quirky, and the play was solid. I'll add it to my list of PS1 games to order. :P

Lawr
07-02-2008, 12:38 AM
I remember this game, it was really good. I was too young to be decent at it, but there was just something about a kickass skeleton with a sword :D

Don't forget his removable arm!

Creeping Shadow
07-02-2008, 04:04 AM
Great game.

Nice story, nice soundtrack, awesome charcters, fun gameplay, cool weapons. Whats not to love?

Ramza Beoulve
07-02-2008, 08:36 PM
MediEvil 2 is one of my absolute favorite games on the PS1. It had just the right mix of everything awesome. The game was a blast.

I guess they made a new one on the PSP? I never heard any reviews for it though.
There is a new one for psp, I'm currently seeing the page in Playstation Store. I want to play it, but I can't buy it right now. :(

Heath
07-02-2008, 09:41 PM
You know, I never played MediEvil2 which makes me suddenly feel slightly ashamed of myself.

Absolutely great game. I can't have been very old when it was released, but I remember my cousin showing me it because he had a pirate copy and I thought it was absolutely great. I suppose when you're young, the little things like the Zarok making clucking noises when he transforms into a serpent at the end make you laugh to no end. The same cousin also showed me Indiana Jones and Mel Brooks films and now has a fedora and a degree in archaeology. Thus he is probably the best person I'm related to!

black orb
07-06-2008, 09:46 PM
>>> My brother used to play it a lot, even now he still making jokes about that game.

Quindiana Jones
07-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Haha yeah, great games. Never bought either of them, just borrowed. So never had time to complete anything. :(

Gogo
07-07-2008, 01:47 PM
I've only played a demo of the original game way back when, and as far as I remember it was pretty enjoyable.