PDA

View Full Version : ARGH NOO

Avarice-ness
06-27-2008, 02:58 AM
Procrastination has not benefited me this time!
Normally I'm able to do things like.. super last minute. In this case, I was just going to clean my house Sunday because on Saturday we're going to SummerFest and tomorrow I'm going to spend the night at my sisters house.
I'm moving next month and I'm having junk people come get all my extra junk on monday.

Yeah to bad I got a notice that they want to show the apartment tomorrow at noon. What sucks more, is normally my husbands here to clean the entire house because he doesn't like me being up all night cleaning and being pregnant, but now he's in Georgia!
I'm already sleep deprived and now I'll be up all night cleaning and packing things!

What's retarded though, is that I have yet to get the carpets steam cleaned (next week) and the house is going to be full of junk bags and boxes.

So! Talk about procrastination gone wrong!
Any times you tried to procrastinate and then were forced to stop and rush things in less time than you hoped?! GO GOGOGO

~*~Celes~*~
06-27-2008, 03:02 AM
papers for English class. Nuff said.

Funny thing is, my best work is done when I'm half asleep.

Avarice-ness
06-27-2008, 03:14 AM
papers for English class. Nuff said.

Funny thing is, my best work is done when I'm half asleep.

I hope my cleaning skills are better when I'm half asleep because I'm still sitting here doing nothing. =D

Madame Adequate
06-27-2008, 03:51 AM
School!

But in college I've been one of those hated nerdy kids who has everything done on time. I've only felt time pressure once in two years, when I had literally 10 papers and exams in 7 weeks. I intended to start earlier, but never got around to it.

Avarice-ness
06-27-2008, 03:59 AM
School!

But in college I've been one of those hated nerdy kids who has everything done on time. I've only felt time pressure once in two years, when I had literally 10 papers and exams in 7 weeks. I intended to start earlier, but never got around to it.

Oh god. xD

I realized in English I wrote my best papers last minute because I'm the kind of person that gets a "flow" when writing. The lowest score I made on one of my english papers was an 89 and that was a paper I actually started early.

2☼z╧¢,¢♠╟ÿφ╢╞É¢⌐»╝741☻
06-27-2008, 07:35 AM
Cleaning out the spaaces in my residence that collect all manner of things over time.I never clean them right away.╜U²

Avarice-ness
06-27-2008, 07:55 AM
Cleaning out the spaaces in my residence that collect all manner of things over time.I never clean them right away.╜U²

At this point, I've figured I'm just going to leave half the trash bags out. Everythings clean ENOUGH. What are they going to do, evict me? I'm moving in a week, I'm half packing which is going to make the house messy, if they wanted a clean nice looking place they could have showed the neighbors house. It's the same as mine only mirrored, hell the apartment I was "shown" was the neighbors.

2☼z╧¢,¢♠╟ÿφ╢╞É¢⌐»╝741☻
06-27-2008, 07:59 AM
Trash bags eh? I use trashbags a lot, they can seal the nasty smelling things in better. I, like you though have a hard time throwing them away timely...♀♠╗

Avarice-ness
06-27-2008, 08:01 AM
Trash bags eh? I use trashbags a lot, they can seal the nasty smelling things in better. I, like you though have a hard time throwing them away timely...♀♠╗

Oh you're a man of my own soul right there.

I had a thing of mac'n'cheese sitting out on the stove til it molded, so I just put it in a bag and tied it all tight up. It smelled less in the bag, even though it was getting worse. But seriously, it's to strenuous to take it 4 floors down to throw it away.

2☼z╧¢,¢♠╟ÿφ╢╞É¢⌐»╝741☻
06-27-2008, 08:08 AM
Old bones of things youve eaten smell bad after they pile up in the corners.