Sergeant Hartman
06-27-2008, 09:58 PM
a spider tried to attack you?

rubah
06-27-2008, 09:59 PM
I feel bad about smashing them.

Breine
06-27-2008, 09:59 PM
I don't really have anything against bugs in general, but I'm not particularly fond of spiders.. and other bugs look really creepy too.

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2008, 10:01 PM
They're pretty cool as long as they are not in my house and they aren't mosquitoes.

leader of mortals
06-27-2008, 10:01 PM
It all depends on where I am. One time I was lying in my bed and I felt a tickle on my back, turned the light on, saw it was a bug, and screamed like a girl.

Freya
06-27-2008, 10:03 PM
a spider tried to attack you?

Thats my justification for killing it :shifty:

Rye
06-27-2008, 10:08 PM
I try to never kill bugs, I let them go free. It makes me sad to kill bugs.

Peegee
06-27-2008, 10:10 PM
There's like seventy billion bugs per person on earth. I crush and destroy them.

scrumpleberry
06-27-2008, 10:19 PM
I put them all out. I crushed a little red spider once, and I felt horrible for days afterwards. Mosquitoes midges and wasps don't count. They're evil.

Sergeant Hartman
06-27-2008, 10:23 PM
Spiders are harmless there's no need to kill them, just chuck 'em out if they bother you. But flies can get annoying and need a clout with a slipper.

rubah
06-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Spiders are harmless there's no need to kill them, just chuck 'em out if they bother you. But flies can get annoying and need a clout with a slipper.

some spiders I have found in my house aren't harmless x.x;

Freya
06-27-2008, 10:28 PM
No every spider might possibly be dangerous so therefore they must die!

Sergeant Hartman
06-27-2008, 10:32 PM
not where I'm from

leader of mortals
06-27-2008, 10:33 PM
2 words. Black. Widow.

Freya
06-27-2008, 10:42 PM
4 words. All. Spiders. Are. Evil.

Peegee
06-27-2008, 10:43 PM
Spiders can bite you and the bite hurts and looks icky.

Kill it all.

I love spiders

Krelian
06-27-2008, 10:45 PM
I hate everything that crawls and has more than four legs :( Every summer I have these annoying beetles in my room. Apparently they're only active at night, because when I go to sleep I sometimes hear some weird and unusual noises. When I turn on the light I see one big and ugly beetle crawling on some papers or somewhere else.

I also can't stand spiders. And there was this fly a couple of days ago that woke me up and prevented me of going to sleep again because of its annoying buzzing sound. It had to die >_>

qwertysaur
06-27-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm allergic to spider bites.

rubah
06-27-2008, 10:47 PM
2 words. Black. Widow.

four words
black widow brown recluse.

Tallulah
06-27-2008, 11:01 PM
When I moved in (properly), the first thing I did was rescue a spider from my bath. I got it on a piece of paper and popped it out of the window.

Since I live near an overgrown field which used to be allotments, there are a lot of bugs e.g. spiders, ants, and biting bugs such as gnats. So I am used to them. :)

Vikeve
06-28-2008, 01:00 AM
Bugs are fine with me but yesterday I was in a car with my mom and a wasp flew inside and I completely freaked out and jumped around and screamed! While my Mom just laughed.

Jess
06-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Spiders :(
Bugs :(

I have a ridiculous fear of spiders. I get hysterical. I can't be near them. I can't touch them. Pictures and videos of them even make my skin crawl. I've never been able to watch films like Arachnophobia, argh! The other night when I was coming home from work, there was a spider on my front door. I had to throw gravel at the front door until the spider got off it until I could open it and go into the house, incase it got onto me, or into the house. Oh god. :( If a spider bigger than like, a money spider was on me I'd just freeze and scream and cry. A while ago there was a spider in my room, there was nobody to save me so I had to squish it with a long can of hairspray (so I didn't have to get close xD), I felt bad, but else I wouldn't have been able to sleep in my room, and if I had stayed anywhere else I'd know it was still in my room the next day and not know where the hell it was and freak. I know, I'm completely irrational. xD

I don't like any other bugs, either but my fear for them is nowhere near as bad as with spiders. I still can't touch them, though. :jess:

Blue Harvest
06-28-2008, 11:01 AM
I hate spiders. I was sitting on the bus yesterday minding my own business when one appeared right in front of me. And what was the other end of it's thread attatched to? MY HAIR! :(

Levian
06-28-2008, 12:23 PM
all the dangerous animals freeze to death in Norway, so we've only got bees and vipers to look out for.

oh and poler beers lolol

Rantz
06-28-2008, 12:36 PM
2 words. Black. Widow.

four words
black widow brown recluse.

If we're playing a word game I'm in!
black widow brown recluse sofa apple

Also this:

http://questionablecontent.net/comics/1168.png

Randgris
06-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Uhm... *sweats* Are we in Fear Factor? *nervous sweats*

I don't like bugs. Especially roaches. They bring lots of diseases. I don't like their acaly/clawy/whatever you call their bodily appendages touch me. Freaks me out.

fire_of_avalon
06-28-2008, 07:16 PM
I really, really, really hate cockroaches, centipedes and millipedes (but I can handle seeing a millipede.) Those bugs are devil bugs.

I like all other bugs, though. Especially caterpillars, which I guess is weird since they have lots of legs too. I'm a fan of spiders, especially the cute little jumpy spiders. I also think beetles are way cool and I saw someone squish a beetle outside my dorm the other day and yelled at him. I think it was a stag beetle because it had HUUUUUUUUUGE jaws. But it wasn't bothering anybody! :(

smittenkitten
06-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Bugs use to be my friends now they are my enemy! I hate moths and spiders scare the hell out of me. :eek:

Nifleheim7
06-28-2008, 08:18 PM
THE ONLY GOOD BUG IS A DEAD BUG!:smash:
(Starship Troopers ftw!!!)

Jings
06-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Bugs use to be my friends now they are my enemy! I hate moths and spiders scare the hell out of me. :eek:

I'm with you there! Moths scare me to death. I literally scream like a girl when moths are around.