PDA

View Full Version : Birthmarks

Rye
06-28-2008, 02:05 AM
Otherwise known as beauty marks. Do you have any? There are many different kinds. The most common are called Nevus, they're small brownish spots (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevus). And there are one like the one Gorbachev had, the splotchy ones, called Port-wine stain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port-wine_stain) birthmarks.

Do you have any? Where?

My Mom has one of those port-win stains on her leg. I have quite a few of the little brown Nevus spots. I have one on my left cheek (right to someone looking at it), a few on my arms, and one on the side of my tummy. Nowhere too special. Huxley has one on his bum though. :bigsmile:

Avarice-ness
06-28-2008, 02:13 AM
I don't really have those Nevus spots.. My birth marks are about 3 inches long and it just looks like I dropped some brown water on me and it just stained. They're only really noticeable when I'm tan, because they'll get darker.

Either way, on the top of my left foot, I have a brown birth mark about 3 inches long and I have one that's like 2 inches long on the top of my left breast near the crease of my arm.
They're not moles by any means, just like stained skin. xD

I do have one of those moles next to my right ear though.

Madame Adequate
06-28-2008, 02:15 AM
What the hell is that tag ROARRRRRRRRRR I'd do Adult Nala :cool:

~*~Celes~*~
06-28-2008, 02:15 AM
I have one on my inner thigh...next to my intimate spot :o it's a nevus, only it's slightly bigger. Not sure how big but yeah.

Other than that, there's a little bump on my ear on the inside that's been there since I was a baby. I consider that to be a birthmark since it's always been there.

Also, a bunch more nevuses on my arms, legs, one on my right breast by my armpit, one on the tip of my nose, one on the bottom of my right foot, a second one in an...intimate spot, and a few on my face and neck.

Also, a freckle in my eye and a crescent shaped scar on my right eardrum because of chronic ear infections when I was a baby. The scar has nothing to do with nevuses or anything but it's special to me anyway ;-;

Jess
06-28-2008, 02:37 AM
I have a somewhat rare birthmark. It's a shaped kinda like a heart/strawberry, but rotated 90 degrees and it's on the right side of my head. My mum has always called it my "strawberry birthmark". You can't see it unless I was to show you, because it's covered by my hair, but no hair grows there, it's just skin coloured but a little pinker and it's a little raised from the rest of the skin. :jess:

I also have a small nevus on my left arm near my elbow.

Balzac
06-28-2008, 03:03 AM
I don't have any. But I'm not a flat scan.

Rengori
06-28-2008, 03:29 AM
I've got a birthmark on the palm of my hand, right below a dot that I got from when I accidently stabbed myself with a pencil and some of the lead I guess stayed in,

Faris
06-28-2008, 03:38 AM
I have a light brown one on the opposite side of my left elbow. Then random dots along both arms.

Ramza Beoulve
06-28-2008, 03:45 AM
I have a lot to actually count them.

fire_of_avalon
06-28-2008, 04:38 AM
I don't think my birthmark is a nevus because, like Ava's, it's just like stained skin. Anyway I have a scorpion shaped birthmark on my left inner thigh. At least I say it's scorpion shaped.

BardTard
06-28-2008, 05:13 AM
I have a birthmark on my right side towards my back. It's kinda light brownish.

leader of mortals
06-28-2008, 05:17 AM
I have a rather large one on my calf that looks a lot like a bruise. I don't wear shorts.

DMKA
06-28-2008, 05:34 AM
I have one on an area of my body that I won't mention here.

Dynast-Kid
06-28-2008, 05:50 AM
I have a few Nevuses trailing up my left arm, and on my left calf. There's one on my big toe, and left hip. I also have one on my cheek, and a beauty mark just above my upper lip. I also have two brown, birthmark things; one on my ankle, and one on the back of my right thigh!

Haha, I just mapped my body for you! :jess:

I have one on an area of my body that I won't mention here.

I do too! I think it makes me unique! xD

EDIT: Actually, I just rememmbered I have several down yonder! :bigsmile:

Elite Lord Sigma
06-28-2008, 06:06 AM
The only one I have is located on my right buttock. I'm not kidding, either.

smittenkitten
06-28-2008, 06:14 AM
I have a white mark on my stomach I don't even know how so I'm guessing it's a birthmark. It use to look like an angel when I was young but now it's stretched. I just say it's a bullet wound. ^_^ I also have a beauty mark but I can't tell you where. :tongue:

scrumpleberry
06-28-2008, 09:37 AM
I don't have any birthmarks xD

I guess my body made up for it though: I got pretty chubby very quickly when I was 12 and got STRETCHMARKS NUUUUUUUU. I've lost the weight now BUT THEY'RE STILL THERE :mad2:

Breine
06-28-2008, 10:41 AM
I have many small dark brown spots all over my body, but I have no idea what they're called? Maybe they're the nevus-things? - I just thought they were called birthmarks?

I also have a larger light brown birthmark under my left nipple ;)

Randgris
06-28-2008, 04:53 PM
I only have moles in various places of my body. My youngest brother, however, has a mole the size of his body. No kidding. He is practically one giant birthmark. And oh my nephew and my nice had weird greenish discolorations on them. I don't know what they are called.

Tallulah
06-28-2008, 05:03 PM
No birthmarks, just lots of freckles on my forearms.

My friend's eldest, Taylor, had a strawberry nevus (it looked like a large red swelling when he was a baby) behind his left ear. It has shrunk as he's got older, and you can hardly see it now.

Zeldy
06-28-2008, 10:05 PM
I have quite alot of Nevus', with one right in the middle of my neck to the front! It's raised, unlike my million other freckles.

I'm covered in freckles and beauty spots, and I have a birthmark right on my lower back, it's just this big brown splodge that doesn't look like anything!

Rye
06-28-2008, 10:09 PM
I guess my body made up for it though: I got pretty chubby very quickly when I was 12 and got STRETCHMARKS NUUUUUUUU. I've lost the weight now BUT THEY'RE STILL THERE :mad2:

Ditto. xD

rubah
06-29-2008, 03:04 AM
There's a mole on my neck. Mom says it's in the same place hers used to be before it grew to the size of a dime and got hairy and her parents had it cut off. Also my first cousin apparently has one that mirrors it.

also, I have a million nevuses. We just always called them freckles even though they were permanent. . .

Peegee
06-29-2008, 09:13 AM
i ahve quite a fiew birth dayrmsk. there's some discorloration on my chest and I think on my leg, but i ca't tell and i'm not taking off my pants.

um...ya

Jiro
06-29-2008, 09:34 AM
I don't really have any birthmarks, but I have a few moles. And a few burns that look like birthmarks. And then there's this weird mark on my knee, no idea where it came from. I just say it's a burn too :)