PDA

View Full Version : I want to hear Sim stories!

Jessweeee♪
06-28-2008, 09:21 PM
PLEASE?

I just love to hear good stories from people who play The Sims. Got an album? Videos? Post them! Did some weird crap happen when you used some testing cheats? Tell me!

As for me I have a couple on youtube, but I haven't made any recently. I've been meaning to, though S:

I'll take Sim City stories, too :</>D!

blackmage_nuke
06-29-2008, 08:23 AM
Not Mine!!

THE SIMS: A NOVELISATION

Wendy walked stiffly into the house, the door slamming rapidly shut behind her as she entered, and stopped. There, applauding a potted plant in the corner, was Brad! Instantly fury began to well inside Wendy. How could he act as if nothing had happened, when she had caught him hugging that slut Cheryl from two doors down! As if sensing the sudden drop of temperature in the room, Brad turned, and his gaze met Wendy's. A shamefaced air surrounded his unchanging expression, and for an instant there was immediate understanding on behalf of both parties. Wendy placed her hands on her hips and tapped her foot for a few seconds, until Brad trudged over and stood a couple of feet in front of her.

For several seconds they stared into each other's eyes without a word, then Brad opened his mouth to speak.

"Mountain," he said.

"Mountain," replied Wendy.

Germ Hamee
06-29-2008, 09:26 AM
Not Mine!!

THE SIMS: A NOVELISATION

Wendy walked stiffly into the house, the door slamming rapidly shut behind her as she entered, and stopped. There, applauding a potted plant in the corner, was Brad! Instantly fury began to well inside Wendy. How could he act as if nothing had happened, when she had caught him hugging that slut Cheryl from two doors down! As if sensing the sudden drop of temperature in the room, Brad turned, and his gaze met Wendy's. A shamefaced air surrounded his unchanging expression, and for an instant there was immediate understanding on behalf of both parties. Wendy placed her hands on her hips and tapped her foot for a few seconds, until Brad trudged over and stood a couple of feet in front of her.

For several seconds they stared into each other's eyes without a word, then Brad opened his mouth to speak.

"Mountain," he said.

"Mountain," replied Wendy.

LOL

Oh, I hope things like this make it into the movie.

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh god, me too xDDD

Laddy
06-29-2008, 07:54 PM
The Kinley family, a family of biracial sexiness, has a dad/husband, named Charlie, is a bisexual man cheating with six people at one time, two of them men, who also has maxed all skills, is smurfing his robot chick, and is in the top of the Chef career ladder.

I love soap opera-esque drama.

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2008, 08:11 PM
I made Final Fantasy sims, and Yunalesca keeps trying to seduce everyone. It's really funny xD

I was going to make another video, but I stopped playing S: