PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping habits

Freya
06-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Is there anything you have to do before going to bed? Or maybe you have to have a bunch of pillows around you ;), maybe a plush toy, or just a certain blanky.

Me I can't sleep well without my plush hamtaro. I've had him for ever and I just like to cuddle him cause he's so cute :3 I'm house sitting at the moment and I forgot to grab him so the past few nights I've been really restless.

~*~Celes~*~
06-28-2008, 10:31 PM
It's hard for me to sleep if the computer isn't on and I don't have a skype call with Alan going. We sleep together and wake up together :p

Jessweeee♪
06-28-2008, 10:39 PM
I stay up till about midnight or 5AM and sleep until ten-ish

Namelessfengir
06-28-2008, 10:40 PM
i got my normal stuff... stack of pillows and blanket. but i move around alot. like the last two nights ive been sleeping on my couch. cuz it get me in a cocoon type feeling.

A Most Loved Man
06-28-2008, 10:41 PM
Ahahahahahahaahah!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

A Most Loved Man mositurises his Handsome Face so that he preserves his beauty for the following day for all his blessed friends to swoon and admire over!

Zeldy
06-28-2008, 10:44 PM
I don't have any sleeping habits, really xD I always put a cushion, and two cuddly toys on the end of bed and within minutes they're on the floor again.

smittenkitten
06-28-2008, 10:44 PM
I left my lion Albert at my Mum's now my sleeping pattern has went haywire. ;__; When I'm tired enough though I just conk out. Teddies aren't a big priority though it's really the piano music and the tempreture.

Avarice-ness
06-28-2008, 11:09 PM
I have to make sure everything electronic is off, make sure the closet door is closed, and the front door is locked.
Right now I have to have my body pillow and two of my blankies with me. Also a stuffed lion, cleverly named "Mr. Lion".

I usually have about 3 or 4 pillows on the bed, 2 blankets to cover me (I freeze out the house), and one blanket to hug!

Rye
06-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Before I go to bed, Huxley has to launch into a 5 minute goodnight speech, every night. I pretend to run away and hate it, but I really do love it. :bigsmile:

A Most Loved Man
06-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Right now I have to have my body pillow and two of my blankies with me. Also a stuffed lion, cleverly named "Mr. Lion".

I also have a stuffed lion but I call it Mrs Kitty Kat just to confuse it!

Namelessfengir
06-28-2008, 11:32 PM
Ahahahahahahaahah!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

A Most Loved Man mositurises his Handsome Face so that he preserves his beauty for the following day for all his blessed friends to swoon and admire over!

im going to swap your moisturizer for acne cream. enjoy or super dry skin!!!!!!!

Kes
06-28-2008, 11:46 PM
I have the tattered remains of Blankie and a stuffed animal lamb (Lamby) that I actually use as a pillow. I bring them on sleepovers, vacations, pretty much wherever I'm expected to sleep in a bed.

If it's like a nap on the couch or wherever, I'm fine, but Lamby is especially needed as I dislike most pillows, having used her as one for pretty much my whole life.

Ramza Beoulve
06-29-2008, 01:12 AM
No actually, maybe just leaving everything that it's in my bed in my sofa before resting, but that's not an habit, that's nearly an obligation :laughing:

Caraliz
06-29-2008, 01:46 AM
I used to always talk to Bert on the phone for like 2-3 hours every night and then I'd go to sleep and wake up with a text from him. Now I get to kiss him before I go to sleep and when I wake up! :D

I haven't slept without him for about 2 months now. It's gr8.

ValkyrieWing
06-29-2008, 01:50 AM
I'm 24 and still have the raggedy stuffed bear i got from my mom when i was 3....

And i cant sleep without a fan or some sort of white noise going.

Psychotic
06-29-2008, 01:52 AM
I have an ungodly amount of cushions. Two under my pillow, one over my face, one or two at my chest and one between my knees.

Yeah I'm a bit of a freak.

Spiffing Cheese
06-29-2008, 01:58 AM
I can't sleep if I'm too hot. If I'm too hot, I just DON'T sleep. And I HAVE to have my fluffy sheep Lambchop, my beanie toy dog Maude and Horse the zebra, or I get restless and nervous. :greenie: Also anything less or more than two pillows and I freak out and become convinced my head is too high/slow and get stressed out and can't fall asleep. I'm weird. :D And I also really cannot sleep anywhere except my own bed in my own house.

Værn
06-29-2008, 02:08 AM
I need one of my cats to sleep in the same room as me. They can't open doors, so they start chewing on my foot when they want to get out of the room. 95% of the time it's between 7:00-7:30. It works for me, since I don't have an alarm clock.

BardTard
06-29-2008, 05:57 AM
Strip, lay down, cuddle Mr. Moomba, close eyes, relax, slowly fall asleep.

Freya
06-29-2008, 06:32 AM
Or maybe you have to have a bunch of pillows around you ;),

I have an ungodly amount of cushions. Two under my pillow, one over my face, one or two at my chest and one between my knees.

Yeah I'm a bit of a freak.

That's what that was directed at babe! See I remembered!

Peegee
06-29-2008, 09:08 AM
its;' so hot in my rom (usauly cuz i;m in it)

anyway i got ride of the blankets and now I just sleo[ wth the sheets.

oh and i laiwys slep naked

it's morecomfrotable

crap ashley might read this

DONT' TELL HER IT'S OUR SECRET

blackmage_nuke
06-29-2008, 09:48 AM
I have to close my bedroom door. And I mean even if its already closed i have to open it slightly and close it again to hear the "click" noise it makes when it closes.

scrumpleberry
06-29-2008, 09:59 AM
If I'm restless, I need my teddy (or at least one soft toy that I'm familiar with) to be present in the bed, even if I don't hug him. I also can't sleep without a quilt, plain blankets and sheets just don't cut it. I also like fairly big pillows.

Jess
06-29-2008, 03:25 PM
I have two duvets on my bed. I sleep inbetween them like a sandwich. It just makes the bed more squishy and comfy. 3 pillows, too. :jess:

oh, and I get really restless if I sleep in anything other than my underwear, usually.

Randgris
06-29-2008, 05:25 PM
A bath before sleeping. I hate going to bed all sticky/sweaty. Oh yeah, recently I've been applying milk lotion all over my body. It smells sooooo good. :love:

Blue Harvest
06-29-2008, 06:23 PM
I sleep on top of a big pile of money, surrounded by many beautiful ladies.

rubah
06-29-2008, 06:26 PM
I take my pink panther pinky with me! apart from that and a comfortable bed, I'm good.

(I just slept 14 hours this night/morning xD)

Zeus
06-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Well after I calm the cat down and he quits tearing into my flesh, I get some water, call my significant other and fall asleep. Then one night this http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif happened...

http://www.tombraider4u.com/kitten-pictures/funny-kitten-picture.jpg

Psychotic
06-29-2008, 07:10 PM
That's what that was directed at babe! See I remembered!I can only assume you gathered that information by spying on me while I sleep. I'd like to say that this is the first restraining order I've had to take out because of EoFF, but...

Clouded Sky
07-01-2008, 05:55 AM
That's what that was directed at babe! See I remembered!

I can only assume you gathered that information by spying on me while I sleep. I'd like to say that this is the first restraining order I've had to take out because of EoFF, but...

Captain Maxx Power
07-01-2008, 02:56 PM
I don't sleep very much. If I do it's extremely restless and I wake up feeling worse than when I went to bed. I'm considering taking sleep out of my daily routine.

Misfit
07-01-2008, 03:06 PM
I flop on the bed and fall right to sleep. :D also zomg wtf I want a hamtaro! GIEV.

Muhyo
07-02-2008, 11:17 AM
I just need my bed. If I'm not sleeping in bed, I hardly sleep- if not at all. :down:

When I sleepover someone's house, I am known to be the one who doesn't sleep or sleeps the least, hence my friend says that: "The last thing I see before going to sleep is you playing your DS, and the first thing I see when I wake up is you making jelly." :up:

I have six pillows but only sleep on 1-2.

Randgris
07-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Pop-up question:

How many sleeps with the lights on?

I can never sleep with the lights on, even if its a nightlamp or night light or whatever you call it, dancing baby lights. I love to sleep in a cold, pitch black room.

Muhyo
07-02-2008, 06:23 PM
I like it without light. But I can go with a little bit of light.

Jojee
07-02-2008, 06:29 PM
its;' so hot in my rom (usauly cuz i;m in it)

anyway i got ride of the blankets and now I just sleo[ wth the sheets.

oh and i laiwys slep naked

it's morecomfrotable

crap ashley might read this

DONT' TELL HER IT'S OUR SECRET
Note to self: sleep in the OTHER room that PG's not in during the meetup :p

Blue Harvest
07-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Note to self: Go to Chicago and share a room with Peegee :jokey:

Brennan
07-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Very little light or none and a fan, no beds required, (blankets YES)