PDA

View Full Version : It's not just Rye's birthday today!

KentaRawr!
06-29-2008, 03:37 PM
It's also Borisnono's birthday, but alas, that person hasn't been on in a long time. There are also 31 other EoFF birthdays today, but none of them get a thread! There's at least 1 birthday for every day of the year on EyesonFF, but we don't see one every day. :o

So, the discussion topic here is, how does that make you feel?

Old Manus
06-29-2008, 03:40 PM
The way it makes me feel? It really turns me on. It knocks me off my feet. My lonely days are gone.

Randgris
06-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Well that's cause not all EoFFer's post regularly at General Chat. I do wish I get to have my own birthday thread someday... but that's like 5 more months.

Bunny
06-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Only the people that matter get birthday threads.

Blue Harvest
06-29-2008, 07:36 PM
By Bunny's logic I don't matter :(

Zeus
06-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Quite the dilemma.

Balzac
06-29-2008, 07:43 PM
The way it makes me feel? It really turns me on. It knocks me off my feet. My lonely days are gone.

Win.

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2008, 07:44 PM
If someone wants a birthday thread they have to

A. Actually post often and be around for a while when their birthday's coming up.

B. Be sure people know it's soon (like within a month) so someone will check the calendar and happen to see it when it does.

I mean even someone that posts a lot might not get their thread if nobody knows it's coming xD

Laddy
06-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Oh, happy birthday. So I know you? xD

Rye
06-29-2008, 07:46 PM
A good way to get a birthday thread is threaten your boyfriend with no sex when he visits unless he makes you the most epic thread ever. :bigsmile:

Bunny
06-29-2008, 08:27 PM
By Bunny's logic I don't matter :(

Funny how that works, isn't it?

A good way to get a birthday thread is threaten your boyfriend with no sex when he visits unless he makes you the most epic thread ever.

One time, my girlfriend told me we wouldn't be having sex unless I did something for her. I said "Yeah, we'll see how long you can last. Good luck."

She's still mad about that one.

Chemical
06-29-2008, 09:15 PM
My birthday is always overshadowed by Yamaneko.

It makes me feel... hungry.

?

Madame Adequate
06-29-2008, 10:04 PM
One time, my girlfriend told me we wouldn't be having sex unless I did something for her. I said "Yeah, we'll see how long you can last. Good luck."

That is pretty much word-for-word my reaction when Rye threatens that.

Rantz
06-29-2008, 10:26 PM
Happy birthday, Kentarou!

Bunny
06-29-2008, 10:51 PM

I'm never too sure what women are trying to accomplish when they threaten me with stupid things like that. They should maybe learn to get a scarier threat. Like "I'll break your computer" or "I'll delete all your characters on WoW."

You know, something they don't like.

rubah
06-29-2008, 11:57 PM
I wish devil man were here because he made a bunch of birthday threads, didn't he?

DEMON DUDE YOU NEED TO TAKE UP THE SLACK.

I was going to start a similar campaign to make a welcome thread for each day's newbies but I forgot about it on day 2.

Rye
06-30-2008, 12:16 AM

I'm never too sure what women are trying to accomplish when they threaten me with stupid things like that. They should maybe learn to get a scarier threat. Like "I'll break your computer" or "I'll delete all your characters on WoW."

I almost threatened no more video games ever, but I know he'd slit my throat and throw me off a boat if I ever even approached that subject. xD

Peegee
06-30-2008, 12:19 AM
Nobody else of importance has my birthday. I win every year.

Bunny
06-30-2008, 12:41 AM

I almost threatened no more video games ever, but I know he'd slit my throat and throw me off a boat if I ever even approached that subject. xD

That's one of those "Hahahaha okay try and make that happen" threats that never work.

Shiny
06-30-2008, 12:45 AM
I wish devil man were here because he made a bunch of birthday threads, didn't he?

Christmas used to do that too.

Happy birthday, Rye! I would make a Nosepass joke, but it's already been overdone. :mog:

Big D
06-30-2008, 12:54 AM
borisnono was neat, and should start posting again.

So, a double-pronged happy birthday to Rye and boris :)

Yar
06-30-2008, 01:00 AM
My "Geburtstag" is tomorrow. I expect to see a thread. :mad2:

KentaRawr!
06-30-2008, 02:03 AM
Happy birthday, Kentarou!

I'm not 16 yet. :mad2: