PDA

View Full Version : SURPRISE!!!

Chemical
06-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Topic: Discuss any surprise parties you've been to/ thrown/ had given to you.

I had a surprise party thrown for me once when I was 16.
Although the surprise was ruined when a friend accidently asked me what time the party was.
Then when I came home after dinner the same guy was already drunk and peeing in my driveway.
SURPRISE!

The last surprise party I was at was last night.
I threw a surprise party with the help of some friends.
We lured the guy to my place where friends from his home town had journeyed the 3 hour drive to surprise him.

There was:
fruit, veggies, crackers & cheese
rock band
frisbee
hot dogs
twister
2 24s
lots of liquer
szechwan & general tao flavoured chips
a pinata filled with alcohol testers
fireworks
a drunk PG
wegave him a WEMF ticket

I passed out on the kitchen floor then on the floor in front of my door
It was a great time

rubah
06-29-2008, 09:42 PM
the only surprise party I was going to be thrown fell through.

scrumpleberry
06-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Threw one for a friend. Thought she was going to have dinner with a couple of her buddies, we all leapt out at her scarily on the mezzanine when she was seated! It was fantastic, I think she really appreciated it. I remember she got this grogeous, giant fluffy elephant plushie that I couldn't stop hugging.

Zeldy
06-29-2008, 10:19 PM
I was thrown one for my 15th by my friends, though they even asked how I hadn't clocked on as people were discussing it right in front of me some days, but I was completely oblivious xD I was told that I was going to a restaurant for my friends sister's birthday, not mine, but when I got there all my friends were sat there and bombarded me with presents. They got me a big balloon, a big badge, a tiara, loads of presents and they payed for the meal too, and got me a cake. I was so shocked, I couldn't stop grinning.

duckie
06-29-2008, 10:24 PM
I've thrown two. Both for my best friends who happen to be sisters. They went out with their boyfriends and when they came back home, everyone was there. It was cool to see their looks of compelte schock and amazement.

Balzac
06-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Never been to a surpruse party, never had one. Been to loads of crazy ass parties though. Usually in strip bars.

smittenkitten
06-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Never had or been to a surprize partay. :(

Fonzie
06-29-2008, 11:40 PM
Never been to a surpruse party, never had one. Been to loads of crazy ass parties though. Usually in stip bars.

Stip bars, you say?

You crazy man, you.

Jess
06-29-2008, 11:41 PM
I've never had or been as a guest for a surprise party before. I've worked as a barmaid at one, though. :jess:

Balzac
06-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Never been to a surpruse party, never had one. Been to loads of crazy ass parties though. Usually in stip bars.

Stip bars, you say?

You crazy man, you.
Lol, crappy typo :(

Shoeberto
06-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Never had one or been involved in one :X

Peegee
06-30-2008, 12:46 AM
I've been in one because I'm positive I remember sneaking people around town, but the rest of the party is shrouded in blacking out as usual. Everything turned out perfectly though -- was hard to hide a roommate from her own house for the day!

I seriously do not remember yesterday though.

XxSephirothxX
06-30-2008, 12:50 AM
My roommates and friends surprised me for my birthday this year. And last year too, actually, though both instances were pretty different.

Also, this year one of my roommates was going out to dinner with his girlfriend on his birthday, only it was really a setup to lure him to a restaurant where about 15 of us were waiting. Surprises can be fun.

Shiny
06-30-2008, 12:52 AM
Never had one, but I did go to my cousin's surprise party. We all just snuck in her house; bringing all the food and stuff. Then we just waited until she came home. SURPRISE. She was upset.

Caraliz
06-30-2008, 01:46 AM
I've been in one because I'm positive I remember sneaking people around town, but the rest of the party is shrouded in blacking out as usual. Everything turned out perfectly though -- was hard to hide a roommate from her own house for the day!

I seriously do not remember yesterday though.
You had sex.

I've never had a surprise party. I don't imagine I'd like them-- I hate when people stop by the house for a "surprise." it makes my blood boil and I can't even think straight and suddenly when I regain consciousness I'm covered in blood. Does this happen to anyone else? :(

Balzac
06-30-2008, 01:58 AM
You had sex.

I've never had a surprise party. I don't imagine I'd like them-- I hate when people stop by the house for a "surprise." it makes my blood boil and I can't even think straight and suddenly when I regain consciousness I'm covered in blood. Does this happen to anyone else? :(

Only when I talk to you.

Chemical
06-30-2008, 06:22 AM
aww that's too bad.
I certainly hope that those of you that haven't been surprised yet do eventually experience it.

:)
Surprises are super great.

Blue Harvest
06-30-2008, 10:50 AM
Never had or been to a surprize partay. :(

escobert
06-30-2008, 02:43 PM
one time I ruined someone surprise party on accident.