PDA

View Full Version : So I have the week off...

Flying Mullet
06-30-2008, 03:50 PM
I have an extra week of vacation on my wife, which I decided to burn this week. I already have a three day vacation at the end of it, with July 4th, so I figured I could save a day of my vacation this way and still get a full week off. Typically when I take this much vacation it's because we have a trip and various activities planned. Not this vacation. This is a "do whatever I want because I'm on vacation" week where I can sleep in, laze around the house, go running, mountain biking, play video games, watch movies, dance in my underwear, etc.... As a lot of you are on your summer vacations now and practicing the fine art of bumhood, I was curious what everyone does to pass their lazy days?

Heath
06-30-2008, 03:52 PM
I finished at my temp job on Friday and I work weekends, so today has been my first day of bumhood without a full time job. I read most of Of Mice and Men, hopped on the bus to Llandudno and walked around there for the afternoon. Also priced mp3 players while I was there. Generally I read, player computer games, go for walks or watch television or films if I can't do something with some friends.

escobert
06-30-2008, 03:53 PM
I work :P

or I sex liz

or I play guild wars

rubah
06-30-2008, 04:09 PM
eoff
clean
eoff
laundry
ghf
the gathering
snowy-day
eoff
sleep
read
read
eoff
in a nutshell.

Peegee
06-30-2008, 04:30 PM
I need somebody to take a picture of me passed out on my bed.

That's what I do.

Momiji
06-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I sleep, then I wake up, and then I go about my online business...

..in bed. :D

~*~Celes~*~
06-30-2008, 07:31 PM
Off to bed at midnight
Wake up at 2 am so I can see Alan before he goes to work, sometimes get secksed
back to sleep at 3 am
wake up again at 10 am
Play Harvest Moon DS: Cute/browse eoff/eat
Greet Alan when he comes home between 12:30 and 1:30 pm
DS and eoff some more/get secksed at random times/eat
say goodnight to Alan about 7 pm
dinner
shower
bed at midnight

repeat :p

NeoTifa
06-30-2008, 07:41 PM
work,chores,eat,eoff again now,sleep,get felt up by hubbie,etc

crono_logical
06-30-2008, 08:04 PM
watch anime, surf the net and play games :p

wait, I do that on work days anyway :p

Jojee
06-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Go swimming! ^.^

I hate swimming. xD

~*~Celes~*~
06-30-2008, 08:06 PM
then why do you go swimming? o.o

Jojee
06-30-2008, 08:15 PM
I don't, actually. xD I'm thinking of going today, just to torture myself. That was more of a suggestion, though!

NeoTifa
06-30-2008, 08:42 PM
lol. i thought about being a lifeguard, but i would torture everyone else, thus getting me fired, ending with unlimited time off :p

Jessweeee♪
06-30-2008, 08:55 PM
EoFF and DS/FFXI

:</>D!

Tavrobel
06-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Sleep
Diablo II
Anime
More Diablo II
Maybe Warcraft III
Certain less than ethical things
Number 2
Nap
Sleep
And maybe a trip to the Alma Mater to pick up my diploma

Avarice-ness
06-30-2008, 10:42 PM
I sit around on and fiddle with the computer.

Eventually my "free time" will become "entertain the small baby 24/7" time.

Which I'm ironically doing now, because she apparently thinks it's funny to like.. curl up in a ball near my ribs and make it hard for mommy to breathe, then when I sit back up to be able to breathe well again she's all "AHAHA *goes to another spot*"

Rantz
06-30-2008, 11:12 PM
I have an extra week of vacation on my wife

Well said.

Muhyo
07-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I like to go out with my friends if I can, but I also enjoy a good while playing Final Fantasy and enjoying the concept of not having to do anything.

smittenkitten
07-01-2008, 04:22 PM
I have a lazy day today! :bigsmile: I've watched Disney movies all day and played iSketch. :p

Balzac
07-01-2008, 05:45 PM
I sit around deleting people's posts without an explanation. It's good fun. Everyone should do it.

Your post had nothing to do with the thread topic. That needs no explanation. ~ Leeza

Leeza
07-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Vacation? I don't remember the last time I ever had one of those. When I have any time off work I have to work at home on stuff, or work elsewhere on stuff. That goes for this four day weekend as well. However, I still fit in EoFF, GHF, some videos and some general lazing around.

One of these days though I will take an actual vacation and maybe even go somewhere that I've never been to before. :cat:

Miriel
07-01-2008, 05:51 PM
My lazy days involve reading, playing online, watching TV, playing with my doggies, and eating good food.

I love lazy days, but I can't say I prefer them to adventure days. I love adventures.

Flying Mullet
07-01-2008, 07:48 PM
I just spent four hours doing yard work. I'm not doing this vacation thing right. :sad:

Jess
07-01-2008, 10:04 PM
I've just finished college, and I work 3 nights a week - so at the moment I have a lot of spare time.

I usually just internets/XBL/watch movies or tv. I also do things around the house, play with doggy and go out with friends for lunch or something. :jess:

...I think I need a day job.

scrumpleberry
07-01-2008, 10:37 PM
I just spent four hours doing yard work. I'm not doing this vacation thing right. :sad:

LEVEL 1 LAZY QUEST: SLUMP BACK IN A SLOB POSE ON YOUR FAVOURITE CHAIR OR SOFA AND STAY THERE

FOR AN HOUR

DO IT

see, he spends too long levelling his sporty skillz and not enough levelling his lazy skillz, thus resulting in an inability to relax.

Flying Mullet
07-01-2008, 10:54 PM
I've been slumped in a chair playing Diablo 2 for the last three hours, does that count?

Shlup
07-01-2008, 11:01 PM
This is my third week of Summer vacation. I... I miss work. My mind is going numb.

rubah
07-01-2008, 11:20 PM
BREAKING NEWS:
IN southern California today, a Caucausian woman was discovered in the act of ransacking several junior high schools in the X area. Police have not identified her as of yet, but have called in the area's top criminal analysts who have described her as likely to be a teacher of the same age group.

The suspect is about 5'3" with a long green fin instead of legs. She has red hair reaching her hip and wears a purple shell bra.

If anyone knows the identity of this woman, please come and get her and take her back to the ocean.

Flying Mullet
07-01-2008, 11:25 PM
If anyone knows the identity of this woman, please come and get her and take her back to the ocean.
And tell her to change her name back.