PDA

View Full Version : Racism I tell you!!!!

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 06:55 PM
Eoff have done me an injustice. They have taken away from me, the Eoff Obama, the only thing that resembles a black man making a honest living in today's society. Eoff have taken away, the Pimp Smiley.

INJUSTICE!!!!

But fear not, because Eoff has a hero. A man that will rise to the challenge and stare this injustice in the eyes. And this man will protest and say enough is enough. Eoff needs inspiration, Eoff need equality, and most of all Eoff needs hope. I am TyphoonThaReapa, and I am proud to be your Eoff Obama! So, tell me Eoff. I need to hear your voices. The voice of the proud civilians of this site. Tell me what have I done to deserve no pimp smiley. And I will show you INJUSTICE!!!!

NeoTifa
06-30-2008, 06:59 PM
shut up.

(im voting for obama if that makes you feel better. >:])

theundeadhero
06-30-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm holding out for George Bush's brother myself.

Momiji
06-30-2008, 07:01 PM
You know, you could just save it and host it on a Photobucket account or something and just copypaste it whenever you want to use it-- either way, I've never seen you use the pimp smiley more than once and I'm sure you can survive without it as much as you did before you ever seemed to use it before. :3

Psychotic
06-30-2008, 07:02 PM
:chef:

theundeadhero
06-30-2008, 07:04 PM
:kaofight:

Racism

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 07:04 PM
You know, you could just save it and host it on a Photobucket account or something and just copypaste it whenever you want to use it-- either way, I've never seen you use the pimp smiley more than once and I'm sure you can survive without it as much as you did before you ever seemed to use it before. :3

Behold The Void's second account!!!:mad2:

Momiji
06-30-2008, 07:07 PM
Hardly-- even though our REAL names only differ by one letter.

What I'm saying is-- oh well, it's gone but you never seemed to use it anyway. Besides, the Monda Time series of emoticons are the best ones here, despite me never using them.

EDIT: :snowgirl:

Bahamut2000X
06-30-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm holding out for George Bush's brother myself.

Nah Schwazeneggar has it in the bag. Though if Chuck Norris were to jump in the race....

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 07:09 PM
Hardly-- even though our REAL names only differ by one letter.

What I'm saying is-- oh well, it's gone but you never seemed to use it anyway. Besides, the Monda Time series of emoticons are the best ones here, despite me never using them.

EDIT: :snowgirl:

The only reason you haven't seen me use em yet is because you don't spy on me like Lekana. Once I knew it was there, I used it all the time...:cool:

NeoTifa
06-30-2008, 07:11 PM

Racism

win

Jojee
06-30-2008, 07:12 PM

Racism

:kaofight2: Bish stay away from my brotha' :kaofight2:

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 07:16 PM

Racism

:kaofight2: Bish stay away from my brotha' :kaofight2:

At least somebody got my back! Holla!:cool:

theundeadhero
06-30-2008, 07:16 PM

Racism

:kaofight2: Bish stay away from my brotha' :kaofight2:Don't you remember the good times? The times when we ran around with underwears on our heads :strawpanties:

Jojee
06-30-2008, 07:21 PM
But now we're <b>tainted by society</b> and <b>separated by our differences</b>. There is a huge wall between us and we can't scale it. The tears that we cry and the words that we utter are unseen and unheard through this absolute, formidable wall. Will we ever be able to overcome our differences and join together in blessed joy and unity again?

Peegee
06-30-2008, 07:23 PM
Can somebody just post the darn smilie from another forum or url so we can end this horror?

theundeadhero
06-30-2008, 07:25 PM
But now we're tainted by society and separated by our differences. There is a huge wall between us and we can't scale it. The tears that we cry and the words that we utter are unseen and unheard through this absolute, formidable wall. Will we ever be able to overcome our differences and join together in blessed joy and unity again?Our differences are like the elk and moose :elk::moose:

There's too many to count and we'll never cross the barriers.

Share a pickle while we grieve our differences? :pickle:

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 07:28 PM
But now we're tainted by society and separated by our differences. There is a huge wall between us and we can't scale it. The tears that we cry and the words that we utter are unseen and unheard through this absolute, formidable wall. Will we ever be able to overcome our differences and join together in blessed joy and unity again?Our differences are like the elk and moose :elk::moose:

INJUSTICE!!!! Where's my our Pimp Smiley?!?!?:mad2:

escobert
06-30-2008, 07:31 PM
I want Lincoln.

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 07:43 PM
I want Lincoln.

*sign* Don't you know how to use the race card? You work together to get one thing then call racism on other thing once the first goal prevails...So, we work on Pimp Smiley now, then move on to Lincoln...

crono_logical
06-30-2008, 07:43 PM
What about that dancing hitler? :p That would make a good replacement of the pimp smiley :p

theundeadhero
06-30-2008, 07:47 PM
http://godhatesfraggles.net/forums/images/smilies/dolf.gif

Hint: Read the alt text.

NeoTifa
06-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Can somebody just post the darn smilie from another forum or url so we can end this horror?

agreed, but i dont remember what it is

Dynast-Kid
06-30-2008, 07:49 PM
As a man of color myself, I feel that this issue is a slap in the face to our people; a counter-intuitive and detrimental action that further sets back out culture. The pimp smiley only served to further negative stereotypes of our culture, and hinder our progress as a society.

*drives to KFC*

Psychotic
06-30-2008, 07:50 PM
What do you call a black guy flying a plane?

The pilot you racist.

NeoTifa
06-30-2008, 07:52 PM
lulz to everyone.

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 07:52 PM
What about that dancing hitler? :p That would make a good replacement of the pimp smiley :p

No!! I will lead a boycott of Smiley's unless we, the people of Eoff get what we want!!!

As a man of color myself, I feel that this issue is a slap in the face to our people; a counter-intuitive and detrimental action that further sets back out culture. The pimp smiley only served to further negative stereotypes of our culture, and hinder our progress as a society.

*drives to KFC*

Pick me up a two piece will ya? Thanks...:cool:

NeoTifa
06-30-2008, 07:53 PM
the people meaning you? :p

Jessweeee♪
06-30-2008, 07:57 PM
:ichigo:

Jojee
06-30-2008, 08:03 PM

Shall we simply resign ourselves to this fate? Should we not rise against the injustices that society dealt us and knock down the wall between us - nay, between all people? Only through trial and error, though sweat and toil, can we eliminate the prejudices that exist within us all. Only through hard work and the adversity of - MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: ^.^

http://www.geocities.com/floydsarmy/pics/theundeadhero.jpg

Edit: Omg truly, discrimination! They're trying to censor my pimp smileys :p

Fonzie
06-30-2008, 08:12 PM
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/235/fifmv2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Dynast-Kid
06-30-2008, 08:21 PM

*drives to KFC*

Original Recipe or Crispy? xD

Shiny
06-30-2008, 08:26 PM
I'm holding putting out for George Bush's brother myself.
Yeah, we know.

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 08:27 PM

Shall we simply resign ourselves to this fate? Should we not rise against the injustices that society dealt us and knock down the wall between us - nay, between all people? Only through trial and error, though sweat and toil, can we eliminate the prejudices that exist within us all. Only through hard work and the adversity of - MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: ^.^

Edit: Omg truly, discrimination! They're trying to censor my pimp smileys :p

Jojee has save the day, for the wraith of a Cid Knight was across the horizon and she became the shield. I love you Jojee!!!:love:

theundeadhero
06-30-2008, 08:30 PM
I was a sexy little 17 year old jailbait.

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
WTF!?!?!? MY PIMP SMILEY!!! Stop messing with me!!!:mad2:

*drives to KFC*

Original Recipe or Crispy? xD

Crispy son! And put some spice with it...:cool:

~*~Celes~*~
06-30-2008, 08:35 PM
lol, rite.

NeoTifa
06-30-2008, 08:35 PM
who was that dude in the pic?

~*~Celes~*~
06-30-2008, 09:06 PM
lol @ the tags

Jojee
06-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Well, that's better than the pimp smiley :p

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Hey!!! What with all the racist tags?!?!? And where's my Pimp smiley!!! I don't want some imitation Backstreet Boy!!!:mad2:

theundeadhero
06-30-2008, 10:26 PM
I wouldn't of called me a backstreet boy...

TyphoonThaReapa
06-30-2008, 10:38 PM
WEAK!!!!!:mad2:

Shiny
06-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Purple drank! lol I love whoever did that.

Shlup
07-01-2008, 02:08 AM
Obama isn't black.

TyphoonThaReapa
07-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Obama isn't black.

Disproves that his black then if your sooo smart...:rolleyes2

XxSephirothxX
07-01-2008, 02:21 AM

http://www.eyesonff.com/azar/hitlartime.gif

TyphoonThaReapa
07-01-2008, 02:23 AM

What the smurf!?!?!?:p

Lawr
07-01-2008, 02:53 AM
Sugar, water, purple.

Jojee
07-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Haha, Matt is a backstreet boy! :mog:

theundeadhero
07-02-2008, 07:31 PM
HAha, Jojee is a Spicegirl.

Jojee
07-02-2008, 07:49 PM
It burns, it burns~ I demand 100x100 avatars now so I can use my LJ/site ones xD

Dynast-Kid
07-02-2008, 08:02 PM

:bigsmile:

Obama isn't black.

Well technically she's correct to an extent, as Obama's mother is Caucasian. So he's really only half-black.

TyphoonThaReapa
07-03-2008, 01:29 AM

:bigsmile:

Obama isn't black.

Well technically she's correct to an extent, as Obama's mother is Caucasian. So he's really only half-black.

Over ruled! According to the bases of what this country is made of, half-black is full black! They were slaves too!:cool:

Goldenboko
07-03-2008, 01:32 AM
shut up.

I seriously thought nothing else was necessary after this post :love:

EDIT: I just noticed there's a lot of talk about racism in this thread. You know that Obama preaches Black Males in the slums have to stop declaring the world is being racist to them and work toward raising their kids properly and trying to improve their lives and situation.

*Crickets Chirp*

Yeah thats what I thought.

stalpho slayer
07-03-2008, 01:52 AM

holy http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif :thumb:

TyphoonThaReapa
07-03-2008, 02:11 AM
shut up.

EDIT: I just noticed there's a lot of talk about racism in this thread. You know that Obama preaches Black Males in the slums have to stop declaring the world is being racist to them and work toward raising their kids properly and trying to improve their lives and situation.

*Crickets Chirp*

Obviously, you don't have a sense of humor. If you did, you would know that all of the racist comments made in this thread is jokes or along the lines of a joking manner. Furthermore, if you even know what thi thread was about, you wouldn't be posting because I know you to be the kind of person who dislike my kind of sense of hurmor in particular. So, with that being said, why are you trying to rain on a my threads? I don't do that to you...:rolleyes2

Tavrobel
07-03-2008, 02:15 AM
Typhoon, that shut up was clearly a pre-emptive attack aimed at GB himself, and no one cares what GB thinks. I thought we established this already.

TyphoonThaReapa
07-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Typhoon, that shut up was clearly a pre-emptive attack aimed at GB himself, and no one cares what GB thinks. I thought we established this already.

No, I didn't get that memo...:rolleyes2

Tavrobel
07-03-2008, 02:22 AM
The cab driver must have accidentally forgotten to send it your way.

Goldenboko
07-03-2008, 02:22 AM
shut up.

*Crickets Chirp*

Obviously, you don't have a sense of humor. If you did, you would know that all of the racist comments made in this thread is jokes or along the lines of a joking manner. Furthermore, if you even know what thi thread was about, you wouldn't be posting because I know you to be the kind of person who dislike my kind of sense of hurmor in particular. So, with that being said, why are you trying to rain on a my threads? I don't do that to you...:rolleyes2

You just annoy me :jess:

TyphoonThaReapa
07-03-2008, 02:32 AM
shut up.

*Crickets Chirp*

You just annoy me :jess:

That makes a lot of sense. Glad to be of service..:cool:

theundeadhero
07-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Not that he's happy we can end this with the original goal lost long ago.