PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood-The Movie

redxiiii
07-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Has anyone seen it, granted the majority of people on hear aren't from the United Kingdom, but those of you who are, have you seen this film? Personally i thought it was better than Kidulthood, i was a little disapointed Jaime Winstone didnt make an appearance though, her slaggish antics where both disgusting and a joy to watch... :P
Anyone else got comment on this or KIdulthood?

G3ORGE
07-01-2008, 09:44 PM
I liked the bit at the end lol it was a good film especially since i live near london and i know a few people like that lol.

Innes
07-03-2008, 05:09 PM
I've yet to see Adulthood, because I'd rather not get ID'd at the cinema. I'll probably buy it when it comes out on DVD. :/

piratin it iz way 2 hrd

Kidulthood is an amazing movie though, it portrayal of the Youth (lol chavs) culture was really realistic and shows how Britain's newest generation is acting like a group of tools.

The soundtrack was ace too.

Dreddz
07-03-2008, 05:48 PM
I liked Kidulthood, mainly because the actors were good at portraying the urban culture in London. Good soundtrack too.

Ill see Adulthood on DVD most probably, although I'd like to see it in the cinema. When I saw Kidulthood in the cinema it was great. The entire cinema was packed with thugs (I live in South London so thats not very surprising) but the atmosphere was great and very lively. Better than it being dead silent.

Albel
07-03-2008, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=Innes;2522751]I've yet to see Adulthood, because I'd rather not get ID'd at the cinema. I'll probably buy it when it comes out on DVD. :/

piratin it iz way 2 hrd
QUOTE]

True dat, ill get it on dvd when it comes out so me and my friends can all watch it three times in a row like we did with Kidulthood.

Quindiana Jones
07-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Kidulthood was one of the funniest films I've ever seen. I want to watch Adulthood, as I am hoping that it is as funny, if not funnier. xD

Two weeks is totally not too late. :D

Imperfectionist
07-18-2008, 04:12 AM
I saw adulthood last night, didn't think it was as good as kidulthood (brilliant film, so realistic)
But yeah it was still worth seeing, even without Jamie Winstone in it