PDA

View Full Version : Presents! =O

TifaLockhart7
07-01-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm running out of ideas on what to give my boyfriend! Ahahaha...his birthday just passed, but still...o_o First I gave him a Volcom shirt and on his last one I gave him a little Digital Picture Viewer keychain loaded with pics of us....haha, he still uses both...xD I love him! =D I don't want it too be too expensive on his next one though o_o He's a skater :love: and yeah I can't afford a new skateboard! xD
Got any ideas for his next birthday? :D

rubah
07-01-2008, 07:51 PM
For a souvenir from France, I got Hsu a pst pst pst pst whisper whisper

Why don't you get him one of those finger skateboards and paint it with meaningful pictures or write song lyrics that are special to you two?

Raebus
07-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Sexual present.

TifaLockhart7
07-01-2008, 07:53 PM
For a souvenir from France, I got Hsu a <spoiler> pst pst pst pst whisper whisper</spoiler>

Why don't you get him one of those finger skateboards and paint it with meaningful pictures or write song lyrics that are special to you two?

Haha, good idea...but um...he gave me one of those skateboards a while back...xD

Sexual present.

Ewwww, noooo hahahahaha :p

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-01-2008, 08:03 PM
a helmet? lololol

Blue Harvest
07-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Alcohol.

Namelessfengir
07-01-2008, 09:57 PM

no.. im not gonna say it

uhh.... ramen????

NeoTifa
07-01-2008, 11:13 PM
lulz. make him a romantic dinner under the stars with candles or something gay like that. guys like that, right?

champagne supernova
07-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Alcohol.

Never ever a bad option!
But we need to know a bit more about your boyfriend than he likes skating. I think that pic viewer is quite awesome and cute. But yeah, give some more details, and I'll give it a good think. I'm generally good with presents.

redxiiii
07-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Why don't ya take him to the movies and you pay!...man i would lurv for once for a girl to pay, am not cheap its just sexist...also am unemployed..:(

TifaLockhart7
07-02-2008, 12:39 AM
Why don't ya take him to the movies and you pay!...man i would lurv for once for a girl to pay, am not cheap its just sexist...also am unemployed..:(

I tried b4...=[
But he nvr even lets me pay for my own ticket...and when he takes me to the store, he always buys me something...when i try to pay him back he won't let me...heh heh...he's so lame! xD
Hmm...Well...he's a romantic guy, yeah, but it's kinda hard to get him to have dinner with me...his parents are strict...:eep: And yeah..Everytime I ask him if he's been wanting anything, he says he already has it...me! :love:

Rengori
07-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Everytime I ask him if he's been wanting anything, he says he already has it...me! :love:

I think this reinforces the sexual present idea.

.:kerrod:.
07-02-2008, 05:55 AM
well i only came into this thread cos i thought the title said 'Presets', which is like, the best band ever :p but while im in here, i'll go with the 'sexual present' idea =)

Avarice-ness
07-02-2008, 06:08 AM
I'm like super gay when it comes to presents and love.

I give presents for no reason, and they always mean something. Right now I'm working on a "love" journal, which is basically like a book of mine and my husbands "love story". It basically has a prompt for every page, things like "I'll never forget when you... <fill in here>" and "Our first date was like..", "I knew you were the "one" when..." and even things like "Our relationship hit rough times when..." and like "Rivals for each other in the relationship was.."

Really, it's like.. 300 pages of how our love life has been, from meeting, dating, proposal, marriage, the first couple of years, the "middle" years, and the "later" years to fill in later.

I also made two scrap books, one full of his letters and what not from basic training, and one depicting our "life" so far, from little moments from when we started dating, to marriage pictures, to ultrasound pictures of our daughter.

.. Yeah I'm gay for love.
Luckly, he's the kind of guy who would actually read the "love journal" and what not.. I dunno about your guy though.

What are the little things that make your boyfriends heart flutter that only you know about?

~*~Celes~*~
07-02-2008, 06:08 AM
make him a collage/poster thing of pictures of you! =D

TifaLockhart7
07-02-2008, 09:52 PM

I give presents for no reason, and they always mean something. Right now I'm working on a "love" journal, which is basically like a book of mine and my husbands "love story". It basically has a prompt for every page, things like "I'll never forget when you... <fill in here>" and "Our first date was like..", "I knew you were the "one" when..." and even things like "Our relationship hit rough times when..." and like "Rivals for each other in the relationship was.."

Really, it's like.. 300 pages of how our love life has been, from meeting, dating, proposal, marriage, the first couple of years, the "middle" years, and the "later" years to fill in later.

I also made two scrap books, one full of his letters and what not from basic training, and one depicting our "life" so far, from little moments from when we started dating, to marriage pictures, to ultrasound pictures of our daughter.

Luckly, he's the kind of guy who would actually read the "love journal" and what not.. I dunno about your guy though.

What are the little things that make your boyfriends heart flutter that only you know about?

Awww that sounds so sweet! But I wouldn't know how to start one of those...lol
Hmm..well, I guess whenever we go out, he always seems so happy when I hug him, kiss him, or even hold his hand..and tickle him hahaha :greenie: He also likes my laugh haha..then he sometimes he just randomly stares at me o_o :p

make him a collage/poster thing of pictures of you! =D

But I already gave him that digital picture viewer thing that has pics of us..o_O Haha, but thanks for the idea xD

Everytime I ask him if he's been wanting anything, he says he already has it...me! :love:

Ewwwwwwwww, no no no!!! Lol! xD I'm too young! xD

Randgris
07-03-2008, 07:05 AM
A charcoal portrait of you and him. I think that would be nice.

Avarice-ness
07-03-2008, 07:16 AM

Awww that sounds so sweet! But I wouldn't know how to start one of those...lol
Hmm..well, I guess whenever we go out, he always seems so happy when I hug him, kiss him, or even hold his hand..and tickle him hahaha :greenie: He also likes my laugh haha..then he sometimes he just randomly stares at me o_o :p

Actually the sell the little journal starter at Barnes and Nobles. Book of Us: A Journal of Your Love Story in 150 Questions, Hyperion - Barnes & Noble (http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?r=1&ITM=2&EAN=9780786864775&z=y)
=D

I know it sounds weird, but if he's a really lovey guy he might like it. There are like.. teddie bears that are made that you can like record yourself talking, You could record yourself laughing (like not fake laughing, record yourself when you're on the phone with him or something) and then when ever he hugged the bear he would hear you laugh.

Other than like.. physical things are there any material things he likes? My husband plays the drums, so I plan on getting him some engraved drum sticks for a present for him that says something.. I just don't know what it'll say yet.

Rengori
07-03-2008, 08:46 AM

Ewwwwwwwww, no no no!!! Lol! xD I'm too young! xD

Doesn't mean you can't do other things with his fun stuff!