PDA

View Full Version : Jealousy and what makes you Jealous!

A Most Loved Man
07-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Greetings My Most Wonderous of Wonderful Friends!

As you can see, A Most Loved Man has not been online for a couple of days. This is because he has been very sad and consumed with jealousy :mad2: for he has seen something that has upset him a great deal and made his eyes green with envy!

For it is known that A Most Loved Man is also A Most Handsome Man! He is Handsomer than most Handsome Men and he thanks the Gods and Goddesses of Heavenly Heavens for bestowing upon him such Handsomeness!

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!

A Most Loved Man has discovered that...

The Gods and Goddesses of the Heavenly Realm of Heaven have created a MORE handsome man than A Most Loved Man! :eek:

Yes, Indeed, For A Most Loved Man has seen someone FAR more handsome than Himself!

Who is that someone?

Roto13! :eek:

Yes indeedy. He has seen pictures of Roto13 and is utterly in awe of his masculinity and manliness. A Most Loved Man wishes he could curl up besides Roto13's warm, furry and fuzzly beard at night so that he could dream the most dreamiest of dreams! :mog:

And thus...

A Most Loved Man has become A Most Jealous Man for discovering there is A MORE Handsome Man than himself :mad2:

Topic of discussion...

What makes you Jealous!?!?!??! :confused:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!

Clouded Sky
07-02-2008, 04:17 PM
I'm jealous I can't post like you.

Jojee
07-02-2008, 04:19 PM
There is NO way you're not a second account. xD Anyone can make one if they only post from work or library or whatever on it!

But I want to curl up in Roto's warm and fuzzy beard too ^.^

Momiji
07-02-2008, 05:05 PM
How come his emoticons don't show up? xD

Cookie
07-02-2008, 05:10 PM
:confused:

A Most Loved Man
07-02-2008, 05:38 PM
How come his emoticons don't show up? xD

A Most Loved Man is jealous his emoticons don't show up :( <---- sad face

Old Manus
07-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Starting to look more like Devil Man than Most Loved Man

Peegee
07-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I call shenanigans.

Randgris
07-02-2008, 05:52 PM
A Most Loved Man's post makes me more cuckoo :kaodizzy:

The only jealous feelings I get stems from sibling resentment.

Bahamut2000X
07-03-2008, 03:30 AM
I had a bit of a jealous streak today, when I was working with this girl I've fancied for quite a while, and all of a sudden some new guy, who is, for lack of a better word, retarded suddenly asks around about her and then flirts with her quite blatantly when he knows nothing about her, just that she's cute and is all he cares about and honestly all he ever will. :mad2:

DMKA
07-03-2008, 03:39 AM
Men with delicious bodies make me jealous. Also rich people with nice cars.

Jessweeee♪
07-03-2008, 03:52 AM
I wish I were as good at mafia as Levian ;_;

BardTard
07-03-2008, 03:58 AM
I'd say what makes me jealous but then I'd just seem bitter. And no, I'm not jealous of girls who are prettier than me. That's not it.

Agrias
07-03-2008, 04:41 AM
I'm jealous of Roto's husband :(
WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN DUDES!?!?!

tidus_rox
07-03-2008, 05:04 AM
I'd say what makes me jealous but then I'd just seem bitter. And no, I'm not jealous of girls who are prettier than me. That's not it.

lol... is it DEBS?
Oh, Whiffles, I have always loved you :P

Um jealous? I guess people that are spoiled and dont have to work for a thing :P

Vyk
07-03-2008, 05:20 AM
A health teacher of mine once described Jealousy and Envy as fears. Similar but different. Though they're usually used interchangeably. I think its interesting to think of the differences. As Jealousy is a fear of losing something you have. i.e. a girlfriend. And Envy is a fear that you won't ever have something you want. Therefor you envy those that have it. A friend with a Ferari

I've lost girlfriends because I WASN'T jealous and controling. I'm not a jealous person. Girlfriends can have whatever freedoms they want/ need while with me with few worries of my reactions. I'm a worrier at times. Though I tend to keep it to myself as much as possible. But definitely not the controling jealous type

As for envy, which this topic seems to really be about. I'm a lonely envious old man and I envy those who are not lonely. Mostly in regards to steady happy relationships. But I also have very few if not zero real friends with which to talk / vent / help / and generally be my humorously werid awesome cool self around

Those people suck :]

/envious hermit introvert

Caraliz
07-03-2008, 06:12 AM
I'm jealous when my boyfriend pays attention to other stuff. :(

Avarice-ness
07-03-2008, 06:26 AM
Starting to look more like Devil Man than Most Loved Man

Is it Devil Man time again? It's been what, almost two years now? (Guessing 'cause I almost lost my newbie ciddie to him in the May/June 06 ciddies)
Does he/she seriously have nothing better to do?

Oh well.

I'm not one to get jealous because most people want what I have, not the other way around.

Levian
07-03-2008, 09:41 AM
I wish I were as good at mafia as Levian ;_;

I suck at mafia xD I just die before I get the chance to prove that.

Lawr
07-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Not when he is partnered with The Great Yours Truly!

Heroes.

Heroes!

A health teacher of mine once described Jealousy and Envy as fears. Similar but different. Though they're usually used interchangeably. I think its interesting to think of the differences. As Jealousy is a fear of losing something you have. i.e. a girlfriend. And Envy is a fear that you won't ever have something you want. Therefor you envy those that have it. A friend with a Ferari

I've lost girlfriends because I WASN'T jealous and controling. I'm not a jealous person. Girlfriends can have whatever freedoms they want/ need while with me with few worries of my reactions. I'm a worrier at times. Though I tend to keep it to myself as much as possible. But definitely not the controling jealous type

As for envy, which this topic seems to really be about. I'm a lonely envious old man and I envy those who are not lonely. Mostly in regards to steady happy relationships. But I also have very few if not zero real friends with which to talk / vent / help / and generally be my humorously werid awesome cool self around

Those people suck :]

/envious hermit introvert

We're too much alike. ._.

Misfit
07-03-2008, 03:37 PM
I call shenanigans.

PISTOL WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Balzac
07-03-2008, 05:32 PM
When people I know get a job in graphics when they clearly aren't good enough for it.