PDA

View Full Version : It's about time you acted your age, young man/lady!

Muhyo
07-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Okay, attractive title :shifty:. Putting that aside, I want to play a little 'game'. Or something that reveals the truth. I really hope people join in.

Basically what you do is post what age and gender you think the above poster is. Whether the poster tells you the answer or not is up to them. To fully play this game, you may want to change your profile a little.

BUT

We may not know eachother, we don't want to be left in the dark do we? So we give five tippers on what we do, and they have to be things that can guide other people into giving an answer. Each time you post, you have to change one of your tippers.

One more thing, if someone gets it right- as mentioned before you don't have to say it but you will have to slide yourself out of the game! As in, you can't post anymore. So the more you post, the riskier it gets, comprehende?

Meaning that people who know eachother- don't ruin it. What you have to do it after your five tippers, write your friends' names down! They are the list of people who CAN'T post under you.

I will make a list of people who does play. The first post is when you start. The more posts you get in before you are out, the more points you get. You want to get points. Oh yes you do. You might want to time your entry well!

Okay, go!
---------------------

Muhyo's tippers:

I love to sleep, and I love days off more than anything.
I love to hang around with my friends.
I like big dogs.
I don't like make up!
My room is a MESS. A MESS.
And I don't have a 'No Post' list.

----------------------

Name: Points
Muhyo: 0