PDA

View Full Version : How many friends do you have!?

A Most Loved Man
07-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings, my lovely friends, on this most lovely of lovely days! May ALL the Gods and Goddesses in their Heavenly Realm of Heaven Bless ALL of you with ALL the blessings they can possibly bless!

Your most Loved friend, A Most Loved Man, has a question for his loved and blessed friends and he hopes his lovely friends can answer this question for this Most Loved of Loved Men!

Earlier today, A Most Loved Man, had a good conversation with his good friend, A Most Good Man! A Most Loved Man and A Most Good Man talked about many good things and after the conversation ended, A Most Loved Man asked ALL the Gods and Goddesses in their Heavenly Realm of Heaven to bless his good friend, A Most Good Man, with all the blessings they can possibly bless...

For you see...

A Most Loved Man's good friend A Most Good Man is...

A MOST GOOD MAN!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Indeedily-do. A Most Loved Man would go so far as to say that of all his friends, A Most Good Man is his bestest friend in the whole wide world. A Most Loved Man knows many people and has many friends but in his heart of hearts he considers himself to have only one true friend. And that friends name is...

A MOST GOOD MAN!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

A Most Loved Man therefore wishes to ask his new friends on EoFF...

How many friends do you have (both online and offline)!?!?!?!?!? :confused:

A Most Loved Man has 1 (True) Friend!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momiji
07-03-2008, 04:09 PM
It's me, right? ;-;

Polaris
07-03-2008, 04:13 PM
I can't count... they're too many :whimper: I still need more though! I have a big heart :D

Blue Harvest
07-03-2008, 04:23 PM
I have a lot of friends, though only 2 (both offline) that I'd consider my best friends.

Randgris
07-03-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm currently friendless...

Heath
07-03-2008, 04:38 PM
I have a lot of friends, but offline I have a definite three or four that I'd consider my best. Throughout most of school, there was always a group of me and three friends that would stick together and hang around a lot, but one of them drifted apart from the rest. I also went off to college rather than stay at high school with them, but I still hung around with the other two regularly.

Freya
07-03-2008, 04:46 PM
I have a bunch of friends. It's gonna suck going to college and leaving so many behind. That's ok though one of my best will only be in denver, so she wont be TOO far. Stupid art institute stealing my friend D:

Moon Rabbits
07-03-2008, 04:50 PM
I have a lot of "acquaintances," by which I mean people I'm on friendly terms with and maybe have hung out with a few times. I have a close knit circle of friends (consisting of about 10 or 12 people) that I see on a regular basis, ie. almost every day.

I used to have a million and one online friends, now I have hardly a single one :(

Raebus
07-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Why hasn't this guy been banned yet?

Cheese_lover
07-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Many friends not all in the same place, mostly in plymouth, bath, london, bristol and birmingham

Polaris
07-03-2008, 05:26 PM
I have a lot of friends, though only 2 (both offline) that I'd consider my best friends.

And one of them is me, right? :shifty: *cracks whip*

Balzac
07-03-2008, 05:26 PM
More than you.

Blue Harvest
07-03-2008, 05:28 PM

I said offline :tongue:

escobert
07-03-2008, 05:29 PM
I just answered this two days ago!

more than you :D

Polaris
07-03-2008, 05:36 PM

I said offline :tongue:

does that mean I am not on the onlines?:mad: We'll have to talk about this tonight, mr. Harvest :shifty:

Blue Harvest
07-03-2008, 05:42 PM
off[/I]line :tongue:

does that mean I am not on the onlines?:mad: We'll have to talk about this tonight, mr. Harvest :shifty:

Maybe, maybe not :tongue:

Denmark
07-03-2008, 06:15 PM
I have 16 friends on EoFF, apparently!

Tavrobel
07-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Only three according to my profile.

But my /f l would beg to differ.

BardTard
07-04-2008, 03:59 AM
1 good friend offline, 1 good friend online, and 1 boyfriend I met on the internet. They're all guys.

I know a bunch of other people but we never hang out or talk alot or anything.

Avarice-ness
07-04-2008, 06:24 AM
*required Devil Man comment*

I don't know. My husbands my one true friend but I'm married to him so he's essentially family. I have 2 best friends on the internet. Everyone else on here though I'd consider a friend.

DMKA
07-04-2008, 06:29 AM

Fonzie
07-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Jesus Christ, someone ban him please. :(

A Most Loved Man
07-04-2008, 07:53 AM
Jesus Christ, someone ban him please. :(

Please take some time to re-familiarise yourself with the Rules of EoFF which you agreed to when you signed up for your EoFF account...

We don't have too many rules here. We're mostly laid-back. Here are some things to keep in mind though.
Flaming. We don't allow flaming. Flaming means insulting other members of the MB. Be nice at all times.

Shlup
07-04-2008, 07:54 AM
You just got told, Fonz.

A Most Loved Man
07-04-2008, 07:55 AM
You just got told, Fonz.

A Most Loved Man is just trying to spread the love, Mandy.

Nominus Experse
07-04-2008, 08:07 AM
I have only 1. Such a thing is by choice and I am made quite happy with it.

Gullick
07-07-2008, 12:35 AM
I cant help but smile at that first post xD

I got about 4 or 5 close friends IRL, about 7 others who are just friends and a few aquaitances who i say hello to when i pass them on nights out or whatever

Online, not enough.

-Gull-

NeoTifa
07-07-2008, 12:48 AM
he reminds me of v from v for vendetta! <3

i have like 1 or 2 irl and like 1 online :\

Laddy
07-07-2008, 01:26 AM
I have several online friends and a whole bunch of offline friends. XD