PDA

View Full Version : The Sarcastic Emo

NeoCracker
07-04-2008, 09:07 AM
As we all know, Emo's are very docile by nature. They generally don't engage in any kind of confrontation, so is a Sarcastic Emo possible?

Sarcasm, in most cases, is used to make other people look stupid, a tactic not found amoungst the Emo culture.

However, I am sure one Emo out there exists will use Sarcasm, but in the end, wouldn't that go against his very nature, thus making him an Ex-Emo?

I propose any Emo who uses Sarcasm against another human being revokes their Emo Status.

Thoughts on this theory, or the Idea of the Sarcastic Emo in General?

Edit: I'm starting to think I should save myself the pain and just report my thread now. XD

Edit2: I look at this thread and think to myself, what the hell did I just do?

Edit3:" This thread now has a Secondary topic. Have you ever made a thread that made you think what I said I think in my Edit2?

Rantz
07-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Well I-

:erm:

Levian
07-04-2008, 01:37 PM
Oh I get it. All emos are the same, all blacks are the same and every level of Doctor Mario is the same.

Generalizing racist bastard. You're sucking the life out of the planet.

Momiji
07-04-2008, 01:41 PM
No no, CC has a point. This explains that since a lot of the 'emo' people I know are sarcastic little punks, they aren't really 'emo' or because of your theory, they don't exist and are figments of my imagination. :D

Bahamut2000X
07-04-2008, 02:35 PM
No no, CC has a point. This explains that since a lot of the 'emo' people I know are sarcastic little punks, they aren't really 'emo' or because of your theory, they don't exist and are figments of my imagination. :D

And suddenly the world just got a little brighter.

Quindiana Jones
07-04-2008, 03:21 PM
You're sucking the life out of the planet.

OMG GAIA!

I've made plenty of "Oh balls...." threads. Like that one about pissing. What the hell?

That's what I get for watching East is East, or whatever it's called. Y'know...where the kid can pee really high?

Jessweeee♪
07-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks for not posting this in EoEO o_o

Avarice-ness
07-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Oh I get it. All emos are the same, all blacks are the same and every level of Doctor Mario is the same.

Generalizing racist bastard. You're sucking the life out of the planet.

I think your argument failed when you put "every level of Doctor Mario is the same" because it all seems the same to me! :D

Laddy
07-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Sounds oxymoronic to me...

Vermachtnis
07-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Hmm...I wonder if I've ever made a post that didn't make me go "What the hell" the second after I hit enter.

Yar
07-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I just can't wait for the Discovery Channel special on emos now.

"The emo awaits in the dark, holdin a cigarette, waiting for its prey to approach, when it will be assaulted with sarcasm."

Eiko Guy
07-06-2008, 03:30 PM
Sarcasm is what scene kids are for, DAH!!!

Momiji
07-06-2008, 04:18 PM
I just can't wait for the Discovery Channel special on emos now.

"The emo awaits in the dark, holdin a cigarette, waiting for its prey to approach, when it will be assaulted with sarcasm."

"Oh my! Oh no! The emo has spotted me! I must make a hasty retreat before I'm subjected to long stories of exaggerated misery and running eyeliner! I must choose my words wisely, or these words of sadness will turn to bitter sarcasm! Oh no, here he comes! Oh god... this is bad! *punch*"

*looks at camera*

"He's sleeping~"

Leeza
07-06-2008, 04:46 PM
I can see we don't have any Emos on this board...