PDA

View Full Version : What kind of person are you? (Multiple choice poll!)

A Most Loved Man
07-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings my dearest friends! A Most Loved Man has returned to his blessed friends and this time he has come fully armed with a poll! :roll:

Your most Loved of Loved friends, A Most Loved Man, was today thinking what a lovely person he truly is. For A Most Loved Man has a kind heart, he is a happy person and he loves to love all lovely people!

This got him wondering...

What type of people are his new friends on EoFF like!?!?!?! :eek:

Are they kind people? :)
Are they gentle people? :tongue:
Are they mean people? :(
Are they angry people? :mad2:

Or are they lovely people like A Most Loved Man? :pinkelephant:

So A Most Loved Man has devised a poll for his new and lovely friends on EoFF! Choose ALL the options that apply to you! A Most Loved Man wants to now whether this is a happy Forum (:hyper:) or an angry Forum (:nonono:)

And finally...

May ALL the Gods and Goddesses of the Mighty Realm of Heavenly Heaven Bless all of you Blessed people with all the Blessings They can possibly Bless! :roll:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rye
07-04-2008, 03:41 PM
I like to laugh. If all I did in my life was walk around with my best friends and did funny things, I'd be a happy girl. :jess:

Quindiana Jones
07-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Sometimes I cry at how amazing I am. It's beautiful, it really is.

Sergeant Hartman
07-04-2008, 04:16 PM
I'll take the shooting option.

Vermachtnis
07-04-2008, 04:41 PM
It's happy, rolly, talkie time!

Momiji
07-04-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm a little bit of everything!

Misfit
07-04-2008, 05:00 PM
LOOK AT ALL THE COLORS ^__^

Balzac
07-04-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm ice cold.

Blue Harvest
07-04-2008, 08:46 PM
I clicked most of those, except the one I mostly am - sexy! :(

aquatius
07-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Only the crazy one.

Freya
07-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Don't fear A Most Loved Man, we are generally nice. Except for a few but you don't have to pay attention to those meanie heads. I'm a very happy person who likes to stick her tongue out and laugh lots. I do get angry sometimes but I'm female. And that's my excuse for being mean sometimes. Don't worry though, most eoffers are very nice.

Nominus Experse
07-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Nothing better than a GMILF

Randgris
07-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Well I'm not feeling nice today. Actually I'm very, very angry right now. I feel like strangling someone with a shoelace. Or sticking a screwdriver at their side. Or slashing their throat until they leed to death. Or Smothering them with a pillow while I pin them down the floor. I'm not nice!!!! :mad2:

Mogi
07-05-2008, 06:29 PM
This guy are a rolly elephant.

Laddy
07-06-2008, 07:33 AM
I am whatever you want, A Most Loved Man...

Muse Junkie
07-06-2008, 08:02 AM
More so easy going, but retail has made me hate people... A lot.

Lawr
07-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Eeeeeeeeeee!!!

A Most Loved Sagensyg is a most blessed member of the EoFF Community! Sagensyg wishes you the most blessed experience here with our community! :jess:

A Most Blessed Sagensyg hopes you catch on and acquire only the most blessed of friends! :jess:

A Most Wonderful Sagensyg only wishes you a most safe experience with us! Sagensyg hopes you stay for long, unlike a few other most blessed newcomers! Maybe Sagensyg can help A Most Loved Man in his times of need! :jess:

A Most Splendid Sagensyg salutes you, A Most Loved Man! May you cherish Eyes On Final Fantasy in the most cherished corner of your heart! Have a most loved experience! :jess:

Chemical
07-06-2008, 03:01 PM
If you don't know I'm not going to tell y

Peegee
07-06-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm quite PGish in real life. Add in a touch of recklessness and an inability to be serious and you have what kind of person I am.

snacks
07-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Erm.

I'm panicked :aimmeh:

Eiko Guy
07-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Farting in church is my guilty pleasure, you be the judge.

duckie
07-06-2008, 06:52 PM
I clicked most of those, except the one I mostly am - sexy! :(
Wow. Just wow. :D

Also, I like giving kisses so I chose that one. I'm just a very touchy-feely person.

Blue Harvest
07-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Also, I like giving kisses so I chose that one. I'm just a very touchy-feely person.

It'd be a crime against nature if we didn't get together and make lots of beautiful babies ;)

Breine
07-07-2008, 02:06 PM
I love to laugh, so yeah.. that's what I voted in the poll.

Laughing is great stuff!

Dynast-Kid
07-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Dynast-Kid Recipe

Ingredients:

3 gallons of hyper.

2 liters of giggly, laughy soupiness.

2 tablespoons of wisdom.

2 more gallons of hyper.

1/4 teaspoon of teenage angst.

2 liters of artistry.

2 liters of imagination and creativity.

2 tablespoons of geekiness.

1 more gallon of hyper.

Directions:

1.) Take all ingredients. Toss them in a big bowl.
2.) Stir until you get a thick, creamy paste. Be sure to smooth out any roughage.
3.) Put it in the oven at 3,000 degrees. Bake until golden brown.
4.) Remove from oven, place in refrigeration. Cool at discretion.
5.) Remove from refrigerator, and enjoy! :bigsmile:

BardTard
07-08-2008, 02:20 AM
Happy, cool, :p , woops I forgot to click "likes to laugh," hyper, kissy :kiss: and very sexy. :D

Basically, I like to have fun and do things.

sir helix
07-08-2008, 08:19 AM
im a bit deranged,im happy, i love to laugh,and kissing ppl is a good thig