PDA

View Full Version : How hard is it to be a woman!?

A Most Loved Man
07-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Ahahahahaha... etc...

Dear Women of EoFF...

Your newest Friend, A Most Loved Man, was wondering today on what life would be like if he was actually A Most Loved Woman. He thought many things about what life must be like as a Womanly Woman and he came to this conclusion...

It must be very hard! :eek:

So...

Is your new friend, A Most Loved Man, correct? Is it hard to live life as a woman!? A Most Loved Man feels women have more pressures in life than men (having to look good, painting their fingernails, giving birth, etc...) and men have it far too easy (don't have to wear make-up, can have hairy bodies, don't have to shower every day, etc...)

So...

Is A Most Loved Man righty right? Is life hard for a woman!? :holmes:

Ladies of EoFF...

Please discuss! Tell A Most Loved Man about the pressures you face each day so he can learn more about the mysteriously mysterious mysticisms of Women! Help him improve his knowledge of the ladies :hyper:

Ahahahahaha... etc (x2)

Quindiana Jones
07-04-2008, 03:00 PM
I am so very very happy that I was born the more useless sex.

Blue Harvest
07-04-2008, 03:02 PM
don't have to shower every day

We don't? :eek:

Captain Maxx Power
07-04-2008, 03:03 PM

Hell, I sometimes go days on end without cleaning myself. If I'm not interacting with society at large I don't see the point myself.

Raebus
07-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Aye, the not showering every day thing is true. I shower every two or three days.

Psychotic
07-04-2008, 03:10 PM
I would undergo any and all pain that women endure for the 24/7 boob access that they enjoy.

Quindiana Jones
07-04-2008, 03:16 PM
No women are posting here. Freud would probably have something to say about this.

Rye
07-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Being a woman in this part of the states is pretty easy, to be honest. I think biologically, women have a hell of a more difficult time. But in society, I think in New York, women are more or less equal to men. I can only think of times that I've had it easier when it comes to work and such because I'm a small girl. People are nicer to you that way. Otherwise, it's been equal opportunities.

I can't speak for other parts of the states though. ;o

Clouded Sky
07-04-2008, 03:31 PM
I SHOWER EVERYDAY!

Just thought I should put that out there. Anything else is gross!

Polaris
07-04-2008, 03:33 PM
.... Men can't live without us! It's hard but not impossible ;) I am quite proud of being a woman ^^ Also I have boobies :bigsmile:Guys don't have that :razz:

Quindiana Jones
07-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeah, well I have a penis. And it's not like you can buy fake pe-

Damnit. Men = obsolete. We're nothing but toys! :laugh:

Goldenboko
07-04-2008, 03:44 PM
So uh, when does Devil Man get banned?

Psychotic
07-04-2008, 03:45 PM
I am so very very happy that I was born the more useless sex.

No women are posting here. Freud would probably have something to say about this.

Yeah, well I have a penis. And it's not like you can buy fake pe-

Damnit. Men = obsolete. We're nothing but toys! :laugh:You need to eat a steak immediately.

also seriously stop going on about Devil Man.

Quindiana Jones
07-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Oh God, I would love a steak. This thread should be changed to one about steak.

I Don't Need A Name
07-04-2008, 03:53 PM
don't have to shower every day

i shower everyday thank you very much!
*insert chauvinistic views here*

Goldenboko
07-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Oh God, I would love a steak. This thread should be changed to one about steak.

Steak is awesome.

And A1, is that important.

Caraliz
07-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Being a woman is the most difficult thing in the world, A Most Loved Man. I cry daily when I think about all the burdens the world has placed upon me. :cry:

theundeadhero
07-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Eat your steak bloody and without sauce like a real man.

I like boobs so I like girls.

Laddy
07-04-2008, 05:27 PM
It's very easy, a Most Loved Man.

rubah
07-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Noooooooooooooooobody's knoooooooows the troubleah've seen
noooooooooooooooobody knoooooooows my sorrooooooooows.

Shoeberto
07-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Downsides: Menstruation, childbirth, lowered wages in the workplace
Upside: Biological storage compartment

hmm...

Jessweeee♪
07-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Menstruation is the most awful thing ever ever ever. WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO US ;_;

Avarice-ness
07-04-2008, 06:05 PM
I never thought being a woman was to hard.

Being a pregnant women on the other hand sucks, especially when no one realizes that you're not as able to do things as you were before.

For example, I've been staying up til 3, 4, or 5am for the past week straight trying to pack and clean. When my sister and my dad came over to the house to see how "clean" it was, I get told that it's not even near finished and I have a long way to go. I was actually very proud of how clean I got everything because I've been severely exhausted, my back hurts, my hips hurt, and I have to take a 15 minute break almost every 15 minutes so I don't make my tummy hurt from doing to much. I kept trying to explain that if my husband was here to help it wouldn't be like this because it takes him about 8 hours to clean in one night, where as it's taking me 8 hours to clean EVERY night.

I think my dad might help me clean and pack and what not because now I think he's worried about me because he took us to a buffet and all I had was a salad because I was to tired to eat (which is NOT like me). Then last night, I said I wasn't going to clean and pack when I got home (at like 11pm) because I was super sleepy and then my sister said that they weren't going to come get me if my house wasn't packed up by tonight, but then my dad said that I could come to the carnival and stuff.

So yeah, being a pregnant woman sucks.

A Most Loved Man
07-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Being a woman is the most difficult thing in the world, A Most Loved Man. I cry daily when I think about all the burdens the world has placed upon me. :cry:

Oh, my dearest Caraliz. If only A Most Loved Man was able to reach into the Internet, hold you close to him and wash away your troubles with the comfort of his manly arms! :crying2:

A Most Loved Man shall ask all the Gods and Goddesses of Heavenly Heaven to give you extra special blessings tonight. A lovely lady such as yourself does not deserve to have any burdens whatsoever... :(

A Most Loved Man is now, officially, crying for you! :crying:

Fonzie
07-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Women are stupid and I don't respect them, that's right, I only have sex with 'em. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM)

BardTard
07-04-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm more like a guy in a girl's body, so my friends tell me. (They're all guys). I don't see what the problem is being a girl. I'm not one of those girls who's like OMG I'M SO FAT! or anything (really, those girls annoy me so bad because they never are fat) The only real problems I have is making my hair look nice, but the longer it grows the easier it gets.

And childbirth? Me? Ha. I'd like to see you try.

I do everything a guy does except pee standing up. And occasionally I wear makeup and always paint my nails black, but I know guys who do that too.

Shoeberto
07-04-2008, 06:32 PM
I do everything a guy does except pee standing up.
It's doable if you're willing to put the effort forth.

A Most Loved Man
07-04-2008, 06:41 PM
I do everything a guy does except pee standing up..

I think I'm in love :heart:

A Most Loved Man has now found 2 women on EoFF who make his heart flutter! Caraliz and Whiffles! :hyper:

A Most Loved Man gives a kissie to Whiffles :kiss:

And he gives another kissie to Caraliz :kiss:

Raebus
07-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Women are stupid and I don't respect them, that's right, I only have sex with 'em. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM)

Best post in this thread IMO.

~*~Celes~*~
07-04-2008, 06:54 PM
I hate being a woman. I hate being confusing. I hate PMS.

;-;

Heath
07-04-2008, 06:58 PM
tuh = Psychotic too.

I knew it! Suddenly everything makes sense!

I think biologically women do have it harder than men, but hey, they have a longer life expectancy as well, so they get to suffer for longer!

Laddy
07-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Laddy just reminded me another reason why I love steak. Everytime you eat a steak a hippie's hackysack falls down the drain. :D:(

Being a woman is easy! Very easy! You just dance in your undies and lvl 70 dudes give you stuff, for serious!

Avarice-ness
07-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Laddy just reminded me another reason why I love steak. Everytime you eat a steak a hippie's hackysack falls down the drain. :D:(

Being a woman is easy! Very easy! You just dance in your undies and lvl 70 dudes give you stuff, for serious!

Agree'd. I once danced in my undies on the mailbox in Orgrimmar's Drag and got 300g. =] Easiest 300g I've ever made.

theundeadhero
07-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Oh, my dearest Caraliz. If only A Most Loved Man was able to reach into the Internet, hold you close to him and wash away your troubles with the comfort of his manly arms! :crying2:

A Most Loved Man shall ask all the Gods and Goddesses of Heavenly Heaven to give you extra special blessings tonight. A lovely lady such as yourself does not deserve to have any burdens whatsoever... :(

A Most Loved Man is now, officially, crying for you! :crying:

Bert is gonna beat you up :hyper:

Nominus Experse
07-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Women bleed out of their nether orifice every month. That is enough for me to say that it must suck.

But I would still like to be a woman all the same.

Shiny
07-05-2008, 12:07 AM
I like it. It's pretty soft. Needs less PMS though.

Zeldy
07-05-2008, 12:11 AM
It's not that hard, right, seriously! But I haven't been through pregnancy and lucky enough to not have painful periods! (tummy aches, I mean) :jess:

I have endured a night of wearing high heels, OH MY GOD THE AGONY. It's unreal that women love high heels so much. I hate the fact that makeup is so expensive too.

Christmas
03-11-2022, 11:53 PM
Christmas thinks it is easy to be a woman if you have the looks, the money, the brain, the body, the boobies, the connections..etc. :bigsmile::);):p

Which Christmas has none. :cry::(

Christmas hopes that Christmas is posting correctly in A Most Loved Man's thread. :D:p;):lol: