PDA

View Full Version : Your gob

Jessweeee♪
07-04-2008, 06:06 PM
This is a thread about your mouth, and you describing it.

I have a few cavities, and some of my teeth are slightly crooked because I didn't wear my retainer after having braces/mouth plates/herbst for five years. I'll probably have to start over if I want straight teeth.

Well?

Dynast-Kid
07-04-2008, 06:10 PM
I've never had a cavity! :kaoclove:

I love my teeth, but I hate my tongue. It's got scars on it from where I accidentally bite it. All the time. ;____;

Fonzie
07-04-2008, 06:12 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x72/TheFonz2010/Screamingno.gif

Shoeberto
07-04-2008, 06:15 PM
My bottom from teeth are kinda wonky, but yeah, I'm pretty lazy about wearing my retainer as well.

I had a cavity in one of my front teeth that I had to get filled last year. Haven't really run into many other problems.

Jessweeee♪
07-04-2008, 06:17 PM
I remember when I was wearing the herbst and people would say...WTF is that in your mouth? and I would say..."It's a herbst" and everyone thought they were soooo funny and original when they said "lol herpes."

:nonono:

~*~Celes~*~
07-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Slight overbite, one crooked tooth in the bottom (that you can't even tell), zero cavities. I had braces and that fixed a few problems but never wore my retainers, so yeah :p

I'm actually quite surprised I don't have any cavities -.o

Goldenboko
07-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Like 3 really really minor cavities that had to be drilled out and stuff. My teeth are weak against cavities. But braces made them look all nice :D

Brennan
07-04-2008, 08:03 PM
No cavities, which is surprised me because I eat candy a lot :)

Balzac
07-04-2008, 08:53 PM
I have 1 cavity and one tooth right at the back that the back blew off when I fell and hit my head. It was freaky.

mooglebunni608
07-04-2008, 09:01 PM
I had a chip in my front tooth which I had filled last year, and I lost count of how many cavities I've gotten >< I also have an abnormally large tongue :razz:

Blue Harvest
07-04-2008, 09:03 PM
My teeth ae perfect, save for the broken one, but it's right at the back and thus can't be seen.

Caraliz
07-05-2008, 12:22 AM
I remember when I was wearing the herbst and people would say...WTF is that in your mouth? and I would say..."It's a herbst" and everyone thought they were soooo funny and original when they said "lol herpes."

:nonono:
lol herpes

also I have a beautiful perfect mouth with beautiful perfect straight teeth.

Freya
07-05-2008, 12:24 AM
I have my gap but otherwise my teeth are straight. My dentist was dumb and "Your wisdom teeth will push them in. Well I haven't got them yet o.o. I don't mind my gap, some people try to insult me cause of it but I don't care so it makes me laugh.

Zeldy
07-05-2008, 12:29 AM
urghhh I hate my teeth xD I never got braces, so I'm paying for that now with having wonky teeth, but I don't really care so much. I've had like four fillings as I used to have a huge sweet tooth when I was younger, I've gotten an "all clear" every time I've been for the last 4 years though. I don't like how I have large front teeth, all my family do, I hate it.