PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Pokemon music

starseeker
07-04-2008, 10:52 PM
One of the tracks from one of the early Pokemon games (either RBY or GSC) is stuck in my head and I was wondering if any of you people remember at all. I attached a recording of me attempting to mimic it. It was a weird creepy flute piece.

To make this relevant, what's your favourite music from the Pokemon games?

Vermachtnis
07-04-2008, 10:56 PM
The gym battle music was the best in RBY. I loved that they kept it G/S.

Some of the legendary music from D/P was great too. Sounded Eygptiony

I Took the Red Pill
07-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Ahahaha, I love your rendition, but unfortunately will be of no use here. Doesn't ring a bell at all.

Roto13
07-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Genre: Blues

Awesome. :P

That song is not in RBY. The closest thing I can think of is this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvKoBnv96PM).

I don't remember any of the music from GSC. :P

Namelessfengir
07-05-2008, 05:33 AM
i had that music in my head while i was walking down the halls of high school months after my last play through, it really creped me out.
it was like a perpetual motion machine. i played the game for ten damn minutes cuz i was bored and the music stayed with me for months

Momiji
07-05-2008, 05:42 AM
It sounds so familiar, but it doesn't sound like what Rhody linked if you ask me. >_>

Quindiana Jones
07-06-2008, 03:50 PM
The only flute I know is the Poké Flute!

Namelessfengir
07-07-2008, 01:45 AM
The only flute I know is the Poké Flute!

this one time at band camp.....

ive found a way to avoid the torture music. using the visualboy emulator and holding spacebar ive been burning through silver and gold this way

starseeker
07-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Well thanks for your help everyone. I'll keep looking. I keep associating that song with towers for some reason. Time to find my games.