PDA

View Full Version : the mummy: tomb of the dragon imperer

sir helix
07-05-2008, 04:09 AM
after the mummy, the mummy returns, the scorpian king, and the mummy (animated) there is now another so is any one else excited to see this

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-05-2008, 09:18 AM
I just can't wait for that movie cause it (http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/full_story/1728) will have the trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Slothy
07-05-2008, 12:45 PM
After The Mummy Returns and the Scorpion King, I'm not sure how I could be excited.

DMKA
07-05-2008, 12:46 PM
I liked the first two films but didn't care for The Scorpion King. But then, I hate The Rock with a passion.

This looks interesting. I'll probably see it, but not if I have to pay for it.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-06-2008, 01:01 AM
idk, imoteps not there and they have a short dude (jet li) as the main bad dude

dont get me wrong i love the previous 2 movies, but they need to bring imotep back xD

CimminyCricket
07-06-2008, 01:06 AM
I want to see this just because I liked the first batch.

Kossage
07-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Well, the film looks like a nice popcorn flick. The trailer looked interesting, so I hope this new film will be as enjoyable as the previous Mummy films. :)

Gogo
07-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Just the fact that Rachel Weisz isn't going to be in it really, really bucks me! I mean, C'MON NOW! And then they go an replace her with Maria Bello! - I have nothing against Maria Bello, but pulling a stunt like that is very risky. If I'll ever watch the movie I won't be able to ignore the fact that Rachel Weisz is not in the movie. Sigh, such a shame.

Bunny
07-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Rachel Weisz is such a horribly unbelievable actor, I don't see how she keeps getting work. She was only halfway decent in one movie I've seen her in.

I am intrigued about the movie, but I doubt I will see it in theaters unless I am really bored. The Mummy movies have always been entertaining, but never theater-worthy to me. Although the prospect of Jet Li might be enough to get me to go.

Namelessfengir
07-08-2008, 07:50 PM
i could stand to see branden fraiser get his ass kicked by Li.

but how are they going to explain that the founder of china was a mummy?

Gogo
07-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Rachel Weisz is such a horribly unbelievable actor, I don't see how she keeps getting work. She was only halfway decent in one movie I've seen her in.

I'd have to disagree. Weisz is a talented actress, plus she won an Oscar, which doesn't hurt!