PDA

View Full Version : Farting in Church

A Most Loved Man
07-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings my blessed friends of EoFF! :cool:

Today, your good friend, A Most Loved Man, had an adventure! :eek:

He went to Church to offer a prayer to all the Gods and Goddesses of Heavenly Heaven and in his prayer he asked all the Gods and Goddesses of Heavenly Heaven to bless his blessed friends of EoFF for they deserve to be blessed with all the blessings the mighty Gods and Goddesses of Heavenly Heaven can possibly bless! :mog:

However, as A Most Loved Man was offering his prayer, he was rudely interrupted by a fellow worshippers fart! :eek:

Most of A Most Loved Man's fellow worshippers were shocked at this most unholy of sounds, but A Most Loved Man found it very humorous :chuckle:

A Most Loved Man's two topics of discussion are therefore...

1. Whats the worst thing you've ever done in Church

And/Or...

2. Where's the funniest place you (or someone else) have ever farted?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Polaris
07-05-2008, 07:35 PM
I hardly go to the Church but if someone would fart I'd grin ^^"

Leeza
07-05-2008, 07:42 PM
You are really getting on my nerves, Mr. Loved Man. It's obvious that you are a second account, but I can't prove it so I can't ban you. However, I will close down some of your dumb threads... at least if you keep up with this persona of yours that you think is so cute. Also, I will allow you two threads at most per day if they are not dumb, any more than that and they will get closed.