PDA

View Full Version : Accusations!

A Most Loved Man
07-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Greetings again my most Loved of Loved Friends on EoFF! Your Most Loved Friend, A Most Loved Man, has a new and exciting topic of discussion for his beloved friends on EoFF! :roll:

In a recent Thread (scroll down a bit on the General Chat page) your Beloved Moderator Leeza closed A Most Loved Man's topic of discussion and made this comment...

No...

Accusation! :eek:

You are really getting on my nerves, Mr. Loved Man. It's obvious that you are a second account, but I can't prove it so I can't ban you. However, I will close down some of your dumb threads... at least if you keep up with this persona of yours that you think is so cute. Also, I will allow you two threads at most per day if they are not dumb, any more than that and they will get closed.

A Most Loved Man feels sad :(

And...

He feels like crying! :crying:

Because your beloved friend, A Most Loved Man, is being accused of something he is not! That accusation is...

He is a second account! :eek:

A Most Loved Man finds this accusation very hurtful and sad. :crying2:

But it's ok! :thumb:

A Most Loved Man is full of love and forgives ALL who accuse him of hurtful things! :roll:

A Most Loved Man's Topic of Discussion is therefore...

Have you ever been accused of something you haven't done? :(

And...

What was the outcome? How did you cope with it? :hyper:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS: A Most Loved Man DOES think he is cute! :chuckle:)

(PPS: This is his second thread of the day! :pinkelephant:)

Fonzie
07-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Stop. Posting.

A Most Loved Man
07-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Stop. Posting.

That was a very hurtful thing to say :(

But it's ok! :thumb:

Because, like Jesus, I forgive you! :pinkelephant:

Anyone else ever been accused of things they didn't diddly do?

Momiji
07-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Okay, I used to like you when I thought you were like Jaffar. Now you're just annoying.

*in before ban and we find out that it's a banned member's second account*

Jessweeee♪
07-05-2008, 09:12 PM
What's wrong with using more words than necessary to say things and going Ahahahaha etc. all the time?

:cry:

Dynast-Kid
07-05-2008, 09:15 PM
It's like Devil Man and the VTG/FI "Revolution" account had a mutant baby....

But on topic: Yes, I have been accused of things I haven't done. ;_;

Misfit
07-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Stop. Posting.

I agree.

Blue Harvest
07-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Stop. Posting.

I agree.

Me too.

Madame Adequate
07-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Keep posting, if for no other reason than BAWWWWWWWW BUTTHURT

I Don't Need A Name
07-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Stop. Posting.

I agree.

Me too.

we should create a petition for people to sign to stop him

Zeldy
07-05-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm the youngest child, so I'm always accused of everything, but it's ok! :thumb:

Blue Harvest
07-05-2008, 10:09 PM
I feel your pain Zeldy.

Vermachtnis
07-05-2008, 10:11 PM
You people are mean! I find him awesome!

I get blamed for stuff all the time. But by now most people have learned to stop listening to her so I don't get in trouble.

Jessweeee♪
Why are you all so mean :(

Tallulah
I was accused of not calling a customer back yesterday. Which was bullcrap because I only took one call that afternoon.

CimminyCricket
07-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I get blamed for a ton of things, but I deserve it most of the time.

Dynast-Kid
07-05-2008, 10:21 PM
You people are mean! I find him awesome!

Why are you all so mean :(

I'm not mean! ;__;

I just hope that he reveals his true identity before he gets banned, should that happen. xD

I like him though! He's kind of cute.

Leeza
07-05-2008, 11:08 PM
I would like everyone to stick to the topic and not discuss Mr. Loved Man.

Shlup
07-06-2008, 12:12 AM
My husband accuses me of stuff I didn't do all the damn time. Just now he accused me of begging him to buy Rock Band, when I had told him several times I didn't want to spend that kind of money. Ass.

~*~Celes~*~
07-06-2008, 02:44 AM
Oh yeah, I'm blamed ALL THE TIME for things I didn't do D=

Also, you're totally Devil Man. Don't deny it.

duckie
07-06-2008, 03:05 AM
First of all I would just like to say that, even if he IS a second account, he is frikkin hilarious. I find much joy in reading his posts and witnessing the frustration of the staff as they try to discover who he is. FUNNY STUFF :tongue:
ALSO
I got accused of stealing fudge from the refrigerator one time.

BardTard
07-06-2008, 05:10 AM
I'm the only child on my mom's side and the oldest on the other side, and I got blamed for EVERYTHING when I was a kid (like 5 and younger) when my grandma watched me. My grandma helped raise me and she had 5 kids and my uncles were more like brothers to me. And my grandpa still blames me for stupid crap like messing with CD cases! If I did it I'd admit it, it's not like they can punish me.

Balzac
07-06-2008, 06:10 AM
I'm the only one here, so I'm usually to blame.

Laddy
07-06-2008, 07:31 AM
All the time.

PS-You are always most loved by me, dearest friend!

Eiko Guy
07-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Hmm I think that accusing someone without proof is a very immature/questionable thing to do. That is of course if you voice your opinion about it. Keeping it to yourself is cool though.

I get blamed for things by my parents, I say it's because I'm gay and storm off. Things don't get brought up anymore :]

I hope this doesn't end like Kenji Longaway :'[

Levian
07-06-2008, 12:46 PM
I don't think it counts as an accusation if everybody knows it's the truth.

Værn
07-06-2008, 02:03 PM
I'm the youngest child, so I'm always accused of everything, but it's ok! :thumb:
Ditto :cool:

Eiko Guy
07-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Knowing it's the truth and believing it's the truth are two completely different things. Innocent until proven guilty?