PDA

View Full Version : Who do you Love? <3

A Most Loved Man
07-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings my Blessed friends on EoFF! May the Gods and Goddesses of Heavenly Heaven Bless You ALL with ALL the Blessings they can possibly Bless...

However...

May the Gods and Goddesses of Heavenly Heaven give :heart: Laddy :heart: EXTRA special blessings for he is such a noble and wonderful person! Laddy is truly a special man and A Most Loved Man shall, henceforth, pray each and every day that the Gods and Goddesses take care of him from now until the end of time itself...

For you see...

Last night, A Most Loved Man became a A Most Upset Man :crying:

And he became upset because the moderator Leeza said some very hurtful things to him. In case you have all forgotten, she said this:

You are really getting on my nerves, Mr. Loved Man. It's obvious that you are a second account, but I can't prove it so I can't ban you. However, I will close down some of your dumb threads... at least if you keep up with this persona of yours that you think is so cute. Also, I will allow you two threads at most per day if they are not dumb, any more than that and they will get closed.

A Most Loved Man's feelings were very much hurted! :crying2: He also noted something very interesting. A Most Loved Man noticed that...

Leeza was not being nice to A Most Loved Man :eek:

And this was interesting because it violated the General Rules of EoFF, especially the first one which says... (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_eoff_rules)

1.Flaming. We don't allow flaming. Flaming means insulting other members of the MB. Be nice at all times

And by calling A Most Loved Man a Second Account, Leeza was insulting him for there is NO ONE as Loving as A Most Loved Man. :roll:

But even though Leeza violated the rules of EoFF, it is okay because...

A Most Loved Man is full of Love (even for Leeza!:eek:) and he forgives all! :thumb:

However, last night he felt sad (:whimper:) and was saddened by the hate towards A Most Loved Man. Very saddened... he even thought about leaving this Board forever and ever and finding a new place to spread his Loving Love...

HOWEVER! :eek:

When A Most Loved Man came to EoFF this morning, his tears of sadness were washed away! :hyper: And it was all because of this thread! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/118536-keep-him-please.html)

Such Love, A Most Loved Man has never seen before in ALL of his entire life. It truly touches him very deeply in his heart!:crying:

And it makes A Most Loved Man realise that...

He loves Laddy very, very much! :hyper: He is truly a wonderful human being and A Most Loved Man is fortunate to have met him!

A Most Loved Man's topic of discussion is therefore...

Members of EoFF, who do YOU love with ALL your heart? :bigbiggri

Do you love your Mom? Your Dad? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Husband? Wife? Doggie? Kitty-Kat?

Tell A Most Loved Man who it is that you love! :thumb:

LETS ALL SPREAD THE LOVE ON THIS MOST BLESSED OF FORUMS!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Manus
07-06-2008, 06:42 PM
ITT butthurt

theundeadhero
07-06-2008, 06:46 PM
I won't tolerate thinly vieled attacks on my staff team. Never do it again. You know what happens if you do because you've been there before.