PDA

View Full Version : Lost & Found

Clouded Sky
07-07-2008, 04:02 AM
So today I was riding the train to my friends house. I had my ticket in my wallet, so I had to get it out. Later, when I stepped off the train I NO LONGER HAD MY WALLET!? WTF? And so I've been very sad all day, I caught the train on its way back and they had not found anything and the transit lost and found is not open on weekends. So maybe I'll find it tomorrow, but chances are like 98% negative I'm guess. I already cancelled all my cards and everything.

Have you ever lost something important to you? How did you feel? What did you do?

Jojee
07-07-2008, 04:17 AM
Someone stole your wallet? D: Aw wtf. That sucks mega-arse. I blame PG.

I lost my sanity once o_<

NeoTifa
07-07-2008, 04:19 AM
my dignity. very sad :(

Fonzie
07-07-2008, 04:23 AM
I'm so paranoid, that I check every few seconds to make sure I still have my stuff on my body.

~*~Celes~*~
07-07-2008, 04:25 AM
my favorite bra =[ I can't find it!

NeoTifa
07-07-2008, 04:29 AM

:shifty:

jklol

Bahamut2000X
07-07-2008, 04:33 AM

I found i....I mean. That sux. :shifty:

And aww Sheep lost his wallet. T_T That sucks major.

I thought someone stole my bag at the first stop in my city. Ends up everyone has a freaking black bag like mine.

~*~Celes~*~
07-07-2008, 04:33 AM

:shifty:

jklol

xP

I think it like...got lost in the laundry? I really don't know where it went D=

NeoTifa
07-07-2008, 04:48 AM
i lost my ipod cuz sumone stole it. turns out he hid it in the bandroom piano for later snatch

Chemical
07-07-2008, 05:48 AM
Damn :(
I hope you get it back...

I've actually lost my wallet 10 times and only once was it ever lost permanently.
Getting all new IDs to replace those ones really really sucked.

Peegee
07-07-2008, 05:53 AM
On Friday night when we were downtown, I had to fill up gas. I went in to get pre-paid and realized that I didn't have my mastercard. I thought 'whatever it'll turn up' and pumped gas, then looked for my card -- could not find it.

I went back in the booth and found my mastercard on the floor. VERY LUCKY

Muse Junkie
07-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Lost my keys after I closed Gamestop once... then after an hour of searching I realized I locked them in the store >_>

BardTard
07-07-2008, 09:22 AM
My virginity. I felt accomplished.

rubah
07-07-2008, 09:52 AM
I left my mom's book (with stu's letter inside it!!!) on a coach in France :X It sucked extra because I hadn't finished reading it yet :(

I am not an object,
Something you throw away.
I am no piece of junk
Left on a stationary train.
Won't you get a message
To the one that's gonna set me free?
Tell her to hurry, tell her to recognize me
'Cause I'm beginning to believe
That forever I'll live on a shelf
Of the lost and found.

Cz
07-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Argh, that's horrible. I've lost my wallet and my mp3 player before, and I felt really awful both times. The worst part is going back to check all the places it might be and having your hopes dashed each time. I hope you didn't lose too much stuff, CS.

Big D
07-07-2008, 12:51 PM
My keys and cellphone are always attached to my belt by cords. Not only are they in my pockets, but if they fall out they'll just hang there.

Unless I lose my trousers entirely, my keys and phone are going nowhere. And should the situation ever arise where I've misplaced my pants and have no idea where to find them, it'll probably mean I have bigger problems than lost keys.

Gogo
07-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I don't think I've ever lost something important, but one of my friends just got her iPod stolen, which sucks.

Bahamut2000X
07-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Unless I lose my trousers entirely, my keys and phone are going nowhere. And should the situation ever arise where I've misplaced my pants and have no idea where to find them, it'll probably mean I have bigger problems than lost keys.

You just made my day Big D. :D

Clouded Sky
07-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Checked the lost and found once this morning, no luck. He said come back at 2. But I doubt it'll show up. So I have to live in Chicago until 3 with $6 to my name, thanks to my friend who gave me $20 yesterday! So that was a good found, but the lost still sucks.

I FOUND YOUR BRA! Just kidding...

Zeldy
07-07-2008, 06:01 PM
I lost my wallet once about two years ago, I was gutted. I'm one of those people who will obsessively collect things, so losing all my bus tickets, train tickets and cinema tickets had me all NOOOOOO!

I lost my Mp3 player once, I was quite gutted. It fell to the back of my mate's sofa, though, so I got it back eventually.

edczxcvbnm
07-07-2008, 07:12 PM
I lost my phone on Metra once...and a hat and arm warmer. None of it ever showed up at the lost and found. I am fairly convinced that people don't know that Metra actually has a lost and found XP

Jess
07-07-2008, 09:17 PM
I lost my purse when I was visiting Paris with Loz in February. We were at the Sacre Coeur and I realised I didn't have my purse in my bag. We'd already checked out of the hotel because we were leaving that night, so we went back there. The maid was cleaning our room, but we lifted the bedsheets that had been taken off the bed and out fell my purse! I was really happy because I would have lost all my money, bankcards, pictures & memories (like tickets and the like), my ID cards and my drivers license.

I lost my phone once, and never got it back. I was on the bus into town and I got a phone call. I thought I put it back into my pocket after I'd finished, but I obviously didn't. It was okay, because I had insurance on my phone and just got a new one, but I still lost all my numbers and such, and for a week had to go without my phone. It was terrible for me, because my phone goes everywhere with me. At all times. :jess:

Quindiana Jones
07-07-2008, 10:26 PM
I keep losing my phone in my pocket. It slips into a bit where I don't put my hand (the more arse facing part), and I get really scared. But then I just pull the pocket forward and hey presto.

I once had a book about sharks on it. It taught me all about sharks, and I loved it. Saddest moment of my life. :(

Freya
07-07-2008, 10:31 PM
I lost my phone once... or thought I did, it ended up being in my bra and I forgot about it. It's crazy that I got use to it against my breast.

Quindiana Jones
07-07-2008, 10:32 PM
I set my phone to vibrate then put it down my bra and get all my friends to text and call me.

You're not fooling anyone. ;)

Freya
07-07-2008, 10:34 PM
... NO HARLE! Where else do you put a cellphone when you're wearing a dress and don't have purse? Plus that wouldn't do much xD

Quindiana Jones
07-07-2008, 10:43 PM
It's your own fault. You should wear a dress with pockets, duh. And they look so cool!

GrimmReaper
07-07-2008, 10:49 PM
i lost EoFF again. ;_;

Roto13
07-07-2008, 11:05 PM
I lost my camera at Niagara Falls a couple of years ago. :( Nobody turned it in, either. It felt pretty awful, really.

Also, I lost my Game Boy and all of my games when I was 8, but I'm pretty sure they were stolen. I'm still going to kill whoever did it if I ever find out. Seriously.

GrimmReaper
07-07-2008, 11:08 PM
oh yeah, game boys. i forgot about those things.

i left my DSLite on an end table in some hotel in england on my way to iraq. that was pretty neat.

Tallulah
07-07-2008, 11:11 PM
I lost my keys for about a month after I threw them down in a drunken rage, which I recovered from within five minutes.

I found them in the cupboard under the stairs. They had slid under the door. :p

Zeldy
07-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Oh yeah xD I left my DS case with loads of my brother's DS games in it, luckily my DS wasn't in the case as I was too lazy to unzip it, put it in, zip it back up.. He wasn't amused, and neither was I; I was right near the end of Pokemon Diamond before it got lost :(