PDA

View Full Version : Most hilarious game trailer ever.

Innes
07-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Watch this.

YouTube - 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand Trailer (http://youtube.com/watch?v=N1J9TMwXvSA)

If you manage to watch it all without laughing, you win!

Also, opinions of what this game is going to be like, or the what you thought of the prequel?

Roto13
07-07-2008, 04:29 PM
The next time someone shoots 50 Cent, I hope they make it count.

NeoCracker
07-07-2008, 04:35 PM
This is like, the most horribly epic Idea for a game ever. XD

KentaRawr!
07-07-2008, 04:58 PM
I highly dislike this.

Highly.

LunarWeaver
07-07-2008, 05:01 PM
I was promised lol's and I was delivered lol's.

Momiji
07-07-2008, 05:02 PM
I win.

Seriously, that looks even more stupid than the first 50 Cent game.

Vermachtnis
07-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Do not want!

Shoeberto
07-07-2008, 05:46 PM
mc chris had a monologue about this when I saw him in Columbus last month - this is from the night after, but it's basically the same bit:
YouTube - MC Chris talks about 50 Cents new videogame (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbNHG2kldtU)
It was really hilarious, but I had a hard time telling if this was actually real. The real trailer is just beyond description.

Vivisteiner
07-07-2008, 05:48 PM
I fell asleep...

Fonzie
07-07-2008, 07:41 PM
He's like a Black Solid Snake. :eek:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-07-2008, 09:25 PM
wtf

Depression Moon
07-07-2008, 09:35 PM
I knew that trailer was going to be trash because the first game was. That man is an embarassment to the game industry and I hope the game flops terribly, but I can guess that that won't happen since the last one still sold well because of some idiots.

Quindiana Jones
07-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Obviously I hate the game from the go because 50 Cent needs to be shot and actually smurfing die, but all the reviews I've read say it's surprisingly good, and better than they expected.

However, this is a bit vague, as I'm sure everyone is expecting it to actually be worse than a kick in the nuts.

Also, lol at the "hey, look at him beating our friends slowly! Let's watch and wait for him to do it to us, instead of just shooting him!"

Old Manus
07-07-2008, 11:21 PM
I'd say it would be an honour to have the proverbial cap put in one's ass by the legendary Fiddy Cent.

Mirage
07-08-2008, 12:24 AM
*Preorders.*

KentaRawr!
07-08-2008, 12:42 AM
*Preorders.*

SMACK

Laddy
07-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Dumb.

Markus. D
07-08-2008, 02:41 AM
I win.

Seriously, that looks even more stupid than the first 50 Cent game.

:choc2:

Big D
07-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Oh god...

I remember the trailer for the last one, in fact it's on a demo disc somewhere. From what I recall, it featured a lot of white men getting murdered so that Mr Cent could steal their money... Truly inspiring stuff, dashing and heroic.

As for this new heap of crap... wtf? Implausibilities upon implausibilities. He's fighting in the Middle East for god-knows-what reason, yet wearing his street clothes instead of anything remotely tactical... and with an unaccountable mastery of tactics and martial arts. Riiight.
He seems completely comfortable with murdering American gunmen as well as the local criminal gangs, so at least he's an equal-opportunity killer. But once again, it seems to be all about murdering his way to wealth.

DMKA
07-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Wait...isn't this totally racist? Like how the Resident Evil 5 trailer is totally racist?

Roto13
07-08-2008, 03:30 AM
It's only racist if it's white people shooting black people. Everyone knows black people can't be racists.

He's fighting in the Middle East for god-knows-what reason

He got paid for a show with a gem-encrusted skull and it got stolen so he's killing people to get it back.

No, really. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent:_Blood_on_the_Sand)

CimminyCricket
07-08-2008, 03:56 AM
Well at least that explains what the fuck he's doing out there.

Markus. D
07-08-2008, 05:55 AM
It's only racist if it's white people shooting black people. Everyone knows black people can't be racists.

He's fighting in the Middle East for god-knows-what reason

He got paid for a show with a gem-encrusted skull and it got stolen so he's killing people to get it back.

What a lame plot... ;\

CimminyCricket
07-08-2008, 06:02 AM
A totally lame plot. Ask Roto, I ranted his ear off about this nonsense.

Big D
07-08-2008, 06:07 AM
Hmm... are they going to address the issue of how a bunch of musicians get hold of an arsenal of weapons, and why the various foreign military don't mind a completely illegal mercenary action going on under their noses? Or do 50 and his pals simply slaughter any US, UK or other troops who try to stop them?

:edit: Also, lolz at mc chris' views on the game.

Roto13
07-08-2008, 06:21 AM
Hmm... are they going to address the issue of how a bunch of musicians get hold of an arsenal of weapons,

They're rappers.

Moon Rabbits
07-08-2008, 06:38 AM
YouTube - 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand Trailer (http://youtube.com/watch?v=N1J9TMwXvSA)

Potential for awesome = very yes.

Wait...isn't this totally racist? Like how the Resident Evil 4 trailer is totally racist?

I haven't seen it, but I don't like when people label games racist just because you HAPPEN to be killing people of just ONE specific ethnic group. Actually, that does sound really racist. But srrsly, RE4 and 5 just happen to take place in foreign areas? Or something? What? I forgot my point. D:

Potential for awesome = double plus very yes.

Heath
07-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Was the diamond skull supposed to be that thing Damien Hirst did last year? Because I'm glad to see that 50 Cent is doing his bit for the arts if it is. I'm sure he'll be donating that to a museum as soon as he's sorted out the conflict in the Middle East.

DMKA
07-08-2008, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=DMKA;2525673]Wait...isn't this totally racist? Like how the Resident Evil 4 trailer is totally racist?

I haven't seen it, but I don't like when people label games racist just because you HAPPEN to be killing people of just ONE specific ethnic group. Actually, that does sound really racist. But srrsly, RE4 and 5 just happen to take place in foreign areas? Or something? What? I forgot my point. D:

Sorry, I meant the Resident Evil 5 trailer.

That plot is incredibly ridiculous. xD

Vivisteiner
07-08-2008, 05:10 PM
I heard that fifty was going to convey his own analysis on the merits and failures of the war in Iraq. He argues that he will not only be impartial and open, but thorough and detailed. He shall leave no stone unturned and produce a work of scientific rigour the likes of which we have never seen in the entirety of our existances!

Mirage
07-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I think every country should have an equal share of black, white, asians and middle easterns, so that when people want to go on a killing spree, they wouldn't be labeled racists.

Old Manus
07-08-2008, 06:46 PM
I heard that fifty was going to convey his own analysis on the merits and failures of the war in Iraq. He argues that he will not only be impartial and open, but thorough and detailed. He shall leave no stone unturned and produce a work of scientific rigour the likes of which we have never seen in the entirety of our existances!Ah, that's okay then.

NeoCracker
07-09-2008, 07:32 AM
[QUOTE=DMKA;2525673]Wait...isn't this totally racist? Like how the Resident Evil 4 trailer is totally racist?

Sorry, I meant the Resident Evil 5 trailer.

That plot is incredibly ridiculous. xD

Well what would you do if a bunch of terrorist stole your Bling? REly on th US government to get it back for you?

Taking action yourself is clearly the only logical course one could take in this situation, even if that means capping some Terrorist ass, or whoever the hell it is he's capping.

Sounds believable to me. :p

TyphoonThaReapa
07-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Lol, I can't wait until this game come out. Do you know why? It'll prove that no matter how much we (Me too at a certain extent) hate rap and it rappers for massive amount of exaggerations in about 90% of the things they stand for, results we'll show that even more people like this crap regardless.

To tell you the truth, I'm also an African American Entrepreneur who is aiming for musical and video game success. And as much as I dislike 50 Cent, I must applaud his ambition. Because in a sense, he's making way for people with ideas like me.

Now, will I buy his game? Of course I'm not. I've got better things to do with my money. But that's not to say I wish this game good luck. Because he's going to need it. But mark my words guys, I have a sneaky suspension that this game is going to sell well. Hopefully in the end, it'll make my ambition that much more achievable...

Croyles
07-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Lol, I can't wait until this game come out. Do you know why? It'll prove that no matter how much we (Me too at a certain extent) hate rap and it rappers for massive amount of exaggerations in about 90% of the things they stand for, results we'll show that even more people like this crap regardless.

To tell you the truth, I'm also an African American Entrepreneur who is aiming for musical and video game success. And as much as I dislike 50 Cent, I must applaud his ambition. Because in a sense, he's making way for people with ideas like me.

Now, will I buy his game? Of course I'm not. I've got better things to do with my money. But that's not to say I wish this game good luck. Because he's going to need it. But mark my words guys, I have a sneaky suspension that this game is going to sell well. Hopefully in the end, it'll make my ambition that much more achievable...

But I hope for your sake that you will actually be good at what you do. 50 Cent isnt good at rapping (i hate that word I just call it hip hop) or anything else, its the sponsors around him that seem to be doing all the work.

Vyk
07-14-2008, 02:06 PM
I didn't find that hilarious :( Though I did laugh when he started beating people up and looked more like he was dancing with them. Dancing painfully

Proxy
07-15-2008, 07:35 AM
I didn't know kevlar could protect you from a point blank shotgunning to the chest, let alone not knock your ass to the ground leaving you feeling like you got hit with a truck.
I almost won the game, but then when he started punching people i lost it =(
I laughed...I lost.
Though, lulz were promised and delievered.

Dolentrean
07-15-2008, 09:18 AM
So... Rappers kill Iraqi’s and leukemia patients now?

And people wonder what is wrong with the youth today!

Momiji
07-15-2008, 02:25 PM
This is the cancer that is killing /b/ video games.

Quindiana Jones
07-17-2008, 08:29 PM
I love how the plot is to find "who ambushed them and why" xD.

How about because they stole a ruddy great diamond encrusted skull? Stupid rappers. Ain' be figurin' no http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif aht, dawg.

I Don't Need A Name
07-17-2008, 09:39 PM
the guys in this trailer seem to have the right idea.
i would buy this game for the soul point of watching 50 Cent die over and over and over and over...

DMKA
07-18-2008, 01:21 PM
This is the cancer that is killing /b/ video games.

This is the cancer that killed /b/.

Old Manus
07-18-2008, 02:49 PM
in during rules 1 & 2