PDA

View Full Version : seriously i need to know!!!

NeoTifa
07-08-2008, 04:53 AM
do the enemies level up as you do (kinda like 8) including bosses and such? cuz i was thinking of level whoring untill all chars are master every job or something like that, then focussing on the storyline. some of the boss batlles are just too hard and by the time you finish l.w.'ing enough to beat the boss and advance in the game, you pretty much forget what happened before that. so, do you think this would work?

CimminyCricket
07-08-2008, 05:05 AM
As far as I remember the bosses and story enemies do not level with you. But I am positive the random monsters you encounter, do.

Zechs
07-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Yes, random encounter creatures level as you do. Story driven stay their preset levels.

NeoTifa
07-08-2008, 08:13 PM
sweet! kthnx. im going and lvl whoring now <3

Ziekfried
07-15-2008, 06:45 AM
uh you might want to be careful still. you will soon learn level whoring can be difficult without higher level equipment for the random battles. You should do great against the story battles though.

NeoTifa
07-17-2008, 07:01 PM
yea, ive been working on it the little bit i can and im only lvl 4 now. im keeping all my people squires and 2 chemists now until i master them, then switching. :3 i hope it works.