PDA

View Full Version : Going on Holiday?

A Most Loved Man
07-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Ahahahaha etc...

A Most Loved Man and his very special female friend (;)) A Most Sexy Woman were talking today and they decided they willl go to Greece for a 2 week holiday in August.

What are A Most Loved Man's friends on EoFF doing for the holidays?

Ahahahahahahahhabaaaaaa...

smittenkitten
07-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Well we ahve peoples comign over in August. ^__^ I want to go somewhere sunny though. ;__; If I had enough money I would go to America, Canada or France.

Peegee
07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi Devilman :love:

Best vacation I've ever been in was a driving trip around Alberta's mountain areas. I wish I had more pictures of mountains but instead I spent the time taking pictures of ground squirrels and other food.

Before that, I think my next favorite vacation was Jamaica. Oh and Hong Kong was a blast~

Zeldy
07-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Nope, I'm not going on holiday this year. I'm staying at home with my brother, holidays are so boooring!

Blue Harvest
07-08-2008, 07:17 PM
I'd prefer to go on holiday with friends rather than family. Sadly I haven't been on holiday since 1999, unless easter counts, but I was only across town at a friend's for the weekend :tongue:

Madame Adequate
07-08-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm going to the US in September, to meet and consort with lovely Rye! :D

A Most Loved Man
07-08-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm going to the US in September, to meet and consort with lovely Rye! :D

Have you ever met her before?:confused:

Breine
07-08-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm basically going to work the entire summer. My parents and little sister are going to Turkey for two weeks next week, so I'll have the house for myself for some time, which is super nice. Already looking forward to it.

BardTard
07-08-2008, 09:29 PM
I never do holiday vacations. If I did, I'd go to Japan or Sweden.

Jess
07-09-2008, 12:07 AM
I was going to go to Bulgaria with my friends in Late June/Early July (they just got back on Friday) but I ended up having to cancel due to lack of funds...and then I got a job and could have went afterall. I was sad. :(

I wish I went!

Rye
07-09-2008, 12:10 AM
I was going to go to North Carolina to visit family this August, but plans changed!

A Most Loved Man: Nope, he's visiting me for the first time! :)

~*~Celes~*~
07-09-2008, 12:49 AM
I went on a holiday to England that turned out to be one day long =[ But I'm going back asap!

Fonzie
07-09-2008, 01:37 AM
I was going to go to Chicago, in a van, with a friend.

Miriel
07-09-2008, 02:27 AM
I was gonna go to South Korea for a month to teach English in July. But hey, it's July and I'm not in Korea! My cousin is there right now, teaching and he's failed to find me a similar job, so it's a no-go for me. Maybe some other time.

I'd love to do tons of traveling in the coming years. Definitely going to go adventuring in New Zealand with the Boyfriend, but we're trying to plan that in conjunction with the production of The Hobbit. So that won't be until 2010 at which point, The Boyfriend will be The Hubbie.

So in the meantime, I have on my list: Italy, Spain, South East Asia, and a roadtrip through the US.

Avarice-ness
07-09-2008, 03:20 AM
Nothing.

My dad on the other hand has managed to go from Dubai (his residence) to Rome and to America. He gets to run around Rome for a day when he flies back to Dubai. *Shakes fist*.

Other than that, road trip to Georgia from Texas at the end of the month, but I don't consider that a vacation.

Jessweeee♪
07-09-2008, 03:23 AM
We had relatives visit us. Now some other relatives are gonna move in ._.