PDA

View Full Version : Celibate! (One night stands, and ways to seduce all those around you in various ways)

Fonzie
07-10-2008, 06:20 AM
This is a srs thread, need only srs people srsly answer. I was thinking the other night, do EoFFer's do the nasty(in the pasty)?

Basically, the question is, are you a virgin?

I was going to add a plot twist here, but I forgot how<!-- By posting here you are letting me put this information in a pie-chart for later lulz, thanks Rubah for teaching me how to do this, I'm not creative, and I love Roogle-->

Dynast-Kid
07-10-2008, 06:28 AM
I'm pure. :angel:

Sex is meaningless to me unless you actually care about the person you're having it with.

Momiji
07-10-2008, 06:31 AM
I'm a virgin. :p

Denmark
07-10-2008, 06:40 AM
I amn't.

Jiro
07-10-2008, 06:48 AM
I'm not a virgin anymore :)
I agree with Dynast-Kid though, it's pointless unless you really care about the person. Fortunately, I do

Akaria
07-10-2008, 06:51 AM
I'm not a virgin, haven't been for nearly 3 years. I think sex with someone you truly care about is the best, and that's how it should be, but if you're ready, it's a human need. To reject sex for the fact that it's sex, if you're attracted and dare I say in love with the person, is to reject human nature. There's a Family Guy episode about it....

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-10-2008, 06:53 AM
I guess it would depend on someones definition of what "going all the way" is.

I clicked no anyways.

Fonzie
07-10-2008, 06:56 AM

I clicked no anyways.

Not a virgin equals penetration in my opinion, so doing a little sucky sucky still makes you a virgin.

theundeadhero
07-10-2008, 07:01 AM
This thread needs to remain mature to remain open.

I am no God-blessed virgin.

Dynast-Kid
07-10-2008, 07:09 AM
I'm not a virgin, haven't been for nearly 3 years. I think sex with someone you truly care about is the best, and that's how it should be, but if you're ready, it's a human need. To reject sex for the fact that it's sex, if you're attracted and dare I say in love with the person, is to reject human nature. There's a Family Guy episode about it....

I agree.

I wasn't saying you had to be like, married to have sex. I just think sex is best saved for someone you really, truly care about. Not that I have a thing against people who have casual sex, or judge them, I just don't think that lifestyle is for me.

But i'm only 14, so...:monster:

escobert
07-10-2008, 07:47 AM
I are not.

Rostum
07-10-2008, 08:01 AM
Not virgin.

Shlup
07-10-2008, 08:07 AM
I haven't been a virgin for over seven years. Of course, I'm married, so if I were a virgin that'd be weird.

Baloki
07-10-2008, 08:11 AM
I've flown on Virgin before and caught one of their trains to London.

Deborah
07-10-2008, 08:30 AM
Nope haven't been in years. Ah, to be able to change the past. :p

Iceglow
07-10-2008, 10:06 AM
You know it's been so long since I've ever answered the whole virgin question that I forgot it's been 8 years now since I was one, wow almost a decade...makes me think which I shouldn't because I think I may be getting old! I don't wanna grow old! Sex is a natural part of human attraction, when you see a pretty girl you get aroused and the same can be said for most women too. I don't believe sex is something overly special but it helps strengthen bonds and binds you closer to that person than a purely plutonic relationship. I do however believe you should know when to have sex with someone and when to hold off, if they truly are interested in jumping your bones then they'll wait around for it to happen.

Lawr
07-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Teenage sex seems so uninteresting, and I'm not going to until I'm married.

Virgin FTW!

Miriel
07-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Not a virgin FTW!

Levian
07-10-2008, 10:45 AM
I was a late bloomer, but I eventually got there.

Heath
07-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Not a virgin here. Doesn't really make much difference to my life.

Aerith's Knight
07-10-2008, 10:52 AM
*cough*well, yaknow*cough*it's hard*cough*can hardly stay*cough*virgin forever*cough*and wasnt my*cough*fault!*cough*

*excuses himself and leaves*

Blue Harvest
07-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Well...er...I was drunk...that goat looked so appealing...

I'm kidding. Virgin ftw.

Rye
07-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Virgin, for a little while longer!

Rantz
07-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Ask Harle-Quin's mother

Madame Adequate
07-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Virgin, for a little while longer!

Levian
07-10-2008, 12:22 PM
I'll tell Rye's mother and she'll hide the car key and lock her up underground.

Rye
07-10-2008, 12:33 PM

You do that and you'll be in a lot of vanijlabaesj, Levian! >:o

I Don't Need A Name
07-10-2008, 12:34 PM
still a virgin over here

Madame Adequate
07-10-2008, 12:42 PM

Don't even joke about that, man :(

Balzac
07-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Not a virgin, not since I was 12.

Levian
07-10-2008, 12:50 PM

Don't even joke about that, man :(

Can I make riddles about it?

What happens when you cross Rye's parents and the T-Virus?

Rye
07-10-2008, 01:01 PM
I don't know. xD Tell me.

Levian
07-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Do a google image search for Tyrant and Nemesis. :mog:

Polaris
07-10-2008, 02:22 PM
*cough* it's kinda private, right?*cough*
I'll just pray no one reads thisXD
Not virgin!

Yar
07-10-2008, 02:25 PM

Sex is meaningless to me unless you actually care about the person you're having it with.

Jess
07-10-2008, 02:46 PM
I haven't been a virgin for 3 years.

Jojee
07-10-2008, 02:53 PM
That's such a weird question now, I haven't heard it in so long. ^_^ I remember people used to ask it in high school, but I think after your first year of college, everyone just sort of assumes that you're not, especially if you've had a boyfriend.

Breine
07-10-2008, 03:41 PM

I clicked no anyways.

Not a virgin equals penetration in my opinion, so doing a little sucky sucky still makes you a virgin.

What about lesbians then?

Anyway, I'm not a virgin.

Bunny
07-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Not a virgin.

Peegee
07-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Not an asian.

Spiffing Cheese
07-10-2008, 04:31 PM
No. And I think "only have sex with someone you love" is a bit ridiculous, to be honest.

Blue Harvest
07-10-2008, 04:35 PM
How is only having sex with someone you love ridiculous? I've lived by that, otherwise I'd have lost it at around 16/17.

Peegee
07-10-2008, 04:39 PM
How is only having sex with someone you love ridiculous? I've lived by that, otherwise I'd have lost it at around 16/17.

Because our culture confuses sex with love.

Breine
07-10-2008, 04:41 PM

I have nothing against people who decide to wait, so that they can lose their virginity to someone they love. I have nothing but respect for them, but it's not something I'd do. Love and sex are not the same thing.

Spiffing Cheese
07-10-2008, 04:43 PM

Um, yes, basically. Fair enough if you only want to have sex with the person you love, but I find it slightly ridiculous for people to think that it's WRONG to have sex with someone you don't love.

Blue Harvest
07-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Well I do think it's wrong to have sex with someone you don't love so :tongue:

Roto13
07-10-2008, 05:25 PM
I haven't been a virgin for over _____ years. Of course, I'm married, so if I were a virgin that'd be weird.

Laddy
07-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Virgin.

Yep, I support free love, I just don't practice it. XP

Spiffing Cheese
07-10-2008, 05:39 PM

Why is it wrong?

Jojee
07-10-2008, 05:39 PM

Do you think it's wrong to make out with someone you don't love? Why is sex so sacred? :mog:

Shoeberto
07-10-2008, 05:49 PM

Do you think it's wrong to make out with someone you don't love? Why is sex so sacred? :mog:
The idea of a one-night stand that ends up in a pregnancy or STD isn't too appealing to me.

Not that it should stop anyone else, necessarily, but that'd be my personal motivation to not do it were I in the situation.

Misfit
07-10-2008, 05:52 PM
I amn't.

OF COURSE NOT MOMMY, YOU HAD ME! :3

Also I'm dating Jowy, who wouldn't want to have sex with him? x3

Spiffing Cheese
07-10-2008, 05:56 PM

The idea of a one-night stand that ends up in a pregnancy or STD isn't too appealing to me.

Not that it should stop anyone else, necessarily, but that'd be my personal motivation to not do it were I in the situation.

Someone you don't love and total strangers aren't exactly always the same thing. And people get STDs and unwanted pregnancies from sex with those they love, too.

Jojee
07-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Personal preference is different from talking about morality as it applies to everyone. ^^ Not that you can't get weird diseases from making out, either @_@ My ex was talking about how he gave this girl cold sores (aka mouth herpes... which I don't have btw! Even though he's my ex xD) the other day, and it broke out all over her face and she had to go to the hospital... o_O;;

Edit: *whaps Spiffing Cheese* Stop posting a second before me! :p

Shoeberto
07-10-2008, 06:00 PM

Someone you don't love and total strangers aren't exactly always the same thing. And people get STDs and unwanted pregnancies from sex with those they love, too.
Oh, I figured someone you don't love = stranger. My argument is mostly moot if you know them.

Spiffing Cheese
07-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Oh, I figured someone you don't love = stranger. My argument is mostly moot if you know them.

Even if you don't know them, I don't honestly see what's that wrong about one-night stands, as long as you're careful.

Randgris
07-10-2008, 06:13 PM
This is embarrassing... Giving oral...

Legally, yes. Technically, no. I'm not pure. If you're asking if I have had sexual intercourse with another human being, then I am a virgin.

Clouded Sky
07-10-2008, 07:02 PM
My side is the minority?

You're all supposed to be nerds!

Dynast-Kid
07-10-2008, 07:07 PM
My side is the minority?

That's what I said!

None of this makes sense!

Fonzie
07-10-2008, 07:09 PM

I clicked no anyways.

Oh Breine, lesbains aren't people! :lol:

Psychotic
07-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Amazingly enough, yes, I have had sexual intercourse.
You're all supposed to be nerds!This makes us uber-nerds. All you other nerds are our servants. Now shine my shoes, boy.

Aerith's Knight
My side is the minority?

That's what I said!

None of this makes sense!

FF are old games, we grew out of our Nerdness years ago.

rubah
My side is the minority?

nerds are hot, what can I say?

Jojee
07-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I agree :love:

And I can't remember the last time I played an FF game. Years and years ago, surely.

Fonzie
07-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Everyone knows that when EoFFer's meet up, they drop their pants, and have a florgy. :monster:

~*~Celes~*~
07-10-2008, 07:23 PM
To continue with the "no sex unless you love the person" thing, some of us would just rather wait for someone we love. Don't sit there and say "well what's wrong with a one night stand? what's so bad about those, huh?" because some of us just want to love the person we have sex with. Some of us value it on a different level than others, that's all there is to it. There's no point in arguing about it.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with waiting for the one you love and there's nothing wrong with not waiting. It's all on personal opinion, no one is right or wrong in how they do it.

That being said...

I lost mine just recently, to the one I love :lovers:

Jojee
07-10-2008, 07:27 PM
You guys are missing the point. If you'd rather have sex with someone you love, good for you. I waited until I found someone I loved, too. But if you're going to condemn others who do have one night stands and call their actions immoral, then there should be a better reason than "I don't feel like doing it."

Avarice-ness
07-10-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm a virgin.

I'm just one of those really rare pregnant virgins. :D

*For anyone that believes that, No I'm not really a virgin. Jeez.

Edit: Wow this topic got angry.

Not everyone waits for love to have sex. Some people don't have the ability or willpower to over throw their primal instincts. But just because other's (including myself) have/had that kind of will power does NOT by any means, mean we are better or worse than those who succumb to things like one night stands or orgies. If you're stuffy about sex, then you shouldn't even talk about it because while we want to believe our "morals" have some kind of power over our natural instincts, the people who are able to STOP their natural instincts BECAUSE of their morals are the MINORITY.

Both my husband and I believe that sex is a method to show LOVE and LOVE alone, but we know and accept that MOST people are not like that.
My sister MET her husband in a bar and proceeded to have a one night stand with him, 4 months later they were married and have been happily married with two children for 11 years. Did she have sex with him because she loved him? Hell no, she was drunk off her ass, but because of that one night and that one night stand she met the man she was going to marry. If it wasn't for her one night stand with him, she would have prolly never met him and she would not be having the life and happiness she has today. Would I want her to go back and rethink her sexual tendancies? Not one bit, because I know that promiscious sex led to her being with her other.

Jojee
07-10-2008, 07:29 PM
!! you're giving birth to Jesus O_O Erm, Jesus-ette?

~*~Celes~*~
07-10-2008, 07:30 PM
But I'm not :cry: I'm just saying...No one is wrong in how they do things, because it's a personal choice. We have the freedom to choose who we do it with and some of us choose to do it with someone we love, and some of us choose to have one night stands or whatever. There's nothing wrong with any of it, geeze :p

It's all about personal preference!

Dynast-Kid
07-10-2008, 07:30 PM
I don't remember seeing anyone say it was wrong to have casual sex. I don't see where everyone is getting that from. >_>

EDITGAGA: Oh wait, Blue Harvest did. -_-

I'm a virgin.

I'm just one of those really rare pregnant virgins. :D

*For anyone that believes that, No I'm not really a virgin. Jeez.

Holy Virgin Mary IMO.

EDITGA: Joy beat me to the punch. ;__;

Jojee
07-10-2008, 07:31 PM
I know, Kari, I was talking about Harvey! He said it's immoral =O

...Hey Simon (that's such a British name... jeez), wanna have a 1 night stand? ;)

~*~Celes~*~
07-10-2008, 07:33 PM
o i c o.o

and, wait a minute! This brings questions to my brain...

*sends a message to someone*

Anyway, sex is sex and sex is GOOOD~ So enjoy it, kids!

Fonzie
07-10-2008, 07:35 PM
o i c o.o

and, wait a minute! This brings questions to my brain...

*sends a message to someone*

Good message to send to the 11 year-old lurkers. :p

<!-- this statement might put the nail in the coffin -->

~*~Celes~*~
07-10-2008, 07:37 PM
I didn't send THAT message, geeze >.>

Spiffing Cheese
07-10-2008, 07:38 PM
You guys are missing the point. If you'd rather have sex with someone you love, good for you. I waited until I found someone I loved, too. But if you're going to condemn others who do have one night stands and call their actions immoral, then there should be a better reason than "I don't feel like doing it."

Exactly; call one-night stands wrong if you want to but it'd be nice to know why people think that.

Avarice-ness
07-10-2008, 07:38 PM
!! you're giving birth to Jesus O_O Erm, Jesus-ette?

xD She's gonna be the best jesus EVER. :love:

Caraliz
07-10-2008, 09:37 PM
I used to hate sex and being intimate with boys until I was about 18 and I met someone I thought I was in love with. Yep.

Faris
07-10-2008, 10:51 PM
I am a virgin. :D

On the topic of "waiting for some one you love". Personally I think I would regret it if I did not wait for some one I love to be my first.

BardTard
07-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Nope. Everybody in my family thinks I am though, except for my sister. I should have waited though, cus I think I was too young.

Tallulah
07-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Haven't been a virgin for nigh on 3 years, now :p

Goldenboko
07-10-2008, 11:32 PM

I agree. I'd rather not have my first time be with someone I picked just to get laid.

Blue Harvest
07-11-2008, 09:24 AM
To clear things up, when I say love I don't mean someone you're dating and want to marry. My definition covers good friends, and because of that I'd totally do some of my friends. When I said I haven't done it because I want to do it with someone I love, it's because the few opportunities I've had were with people I barely knew, one of whom was stalking me.

Hey Simon, wanna have a 1 night stand? ;)

Sure thing babe ;)

Jiro
07-11-2008, 10:01 AM
To clear things up, when I say love I don't mean someone you're dating and want to marry. My definition covers good friends, and because of that I'd totally do some of my friends. When I said I haven't done it because I want to do it with someone I love, it's because the few opportunities I've had were with people I barely knew, one of whom was stalking me.

Yeah, my thoughts too :D. I think I may have said something up top to make people angry. My personal opinion is that I waited for someone I loved. If others choose not to, that's there choice. I don't mind in the slightest.

Breine
07-11-2008, 04:07 PM

I clicked no anyways.

Oh Breine, lesbains aren't people! :lol:

Oh I see xD

Misfit
07-11-2008, 05:41 PM

lol kids.

Vyk
07-13-2008, 03:19 PM
I was a late bloomer, but I eventually got there.

Not a virgin here. Doesn't really make much difference to my life.

^Me

Does it even count if she just lays there after begging for it for so long? Basically all I did was have sex with a warm mannequin :(

For this I can't completely condone waiting, because I did, and it was a bust. She immediately cheated after she got what she wanted

Good luck to those who wait. Personally I didn't exactly wait on purpose though xD There were those I woulda loved to have sex with. But supposedly we were too good of friends for anything serious. So nyeh

Only thing I can say against having sex with people you don't love is that it might just be you. If you have sex with someone who loves you, be prepared for the consequinces

Spiffing Cheese
07-13-2008, 05:57 PM
The way I see it is if you're a virgin the first time you have sex with the person you love, it's kinda gonna suck.

Vyk
07-13-2008, 06:03 PM
The way I see it is if you're a virgin the first time you have sex with the person you love, it's kinda gonna suck.

Counter-point is if they love you back then you're not so worried about them condemning you for not being "good". And give you a learning grace period

But that's also why I did everything else first. Which actually kinda backfired when she was suddenly mad at me for lying about being a virgin when I was supposedly so good at other things. Though now that I've been down all the paths I can say that its a lot easier to hit all the right buttons with parts of your anatomy you can control a lot better (hands/mouth) than a certain other member which the rest of your body has to make up for. Too many things to concentrate on at once. So of course a rookie's gonna suck. In love or not

~*~Celes~*~
07-13-2008, 06:39 PM

Actually, if you truly love the person, you won't care that it's awkward...You'll enjoy yourself anyway, because you're with that person, you love them, and you're able to learn together. It will still feel good even though it's awkward, and you'll find that you and your partner are laughing about the awkwardness the whole time, not really caring because you're with that special someone, and that's all that matters to you. The look in their eyes as they hover above you will be enough to set your soul afire and the way he kisses you and whispers your name will only keep that fire burning brighter and brighter.

That's mine and my boyfriend's experience, anyway.

Dolentrean
07-13-2008, 07:39 PM
I lost my virginity about 7 months ago at 19.

Avarice-ness
07-13-2008, 09:48 PM

Actually, if you truly love the person, you won't care that it's awkward...You'll enjoy yourself anyway, because you're with that person, you love them, and you're able to learn together. It will still feel good even though it's awkward, and you'll find that you and your partner are laughing about the awkwardness the whole time, not really caring because you're with that special someone, and that's all that matters to you. The look in their eyes as they hover above you will be enough to set your soul afire and the way he kisses you and whispers your name will only keep that fire burning brighter and brighter.

Agree'd. I lost my virginity to my husband when we first started dating. It wasn't really awkward because he had been with like 3 or 4 girls and I just took the "TEACH ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW SIR" approach to things. As for the sex being awkward or sucky, it wasn't, granted it did get better as time went on, but it's not like I felt the need to have to go out to get laid by a lot of guys so I could sexually please my boyfriend in bed. I knew he had been with girls, He knew that I hadn't been with anyone, so it's not like losing my virginity came as a shock or gave any awkwardness.

If you TRULY love the person you're going to have sex with, or are having sex with, it doesn't suck for the fact that sex, imho, is the most natural and pleasing way of showing love to one another. True, others don't take that approach to things, but for me, sex and love go hand in hand. I could -never- have sex with a person who I didn't truly love, which is clearly the reason why I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21 and it was to the man I would later marry. <3

~*~Celes~*~
07-13-2008, 10:35 PM

Agree'd. I lost my virginity to my husband when we first started dating. It wasn't really awkward because he had been with like 3 or 4 girls and I just took the "TEACH ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW SIR" approach to things. As for the sex being awkward or sucky, it wasn't, granted it did get better as time went on, but it's not like I felt the need to have to go out to get laid by a lot of guys so I could sexually please my boyfriend in bed. I knew he had been with girls, He knew that I hadn't been with anyone, so it's not like losing my virginity came as a shock or gave any awkwardness.

If you TRULY love the person you're going to have sex with, or are having sex with, it doesn't suck for the fact that sex, imho, is the most natural and pleasing way of showing love to one another. True, others don't take that approach to things, but for me, sex and love go hand in hand. I could -never- have sex with a person who I didn't truly love, which is clearly the reason why I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21 and it was to the man I would later marry. <3

aww :D

He and I agree that yeah, it was awkward, but it was still extremely special and worthwhile...and felt amazing :) It doesn't put a damper on anything because hey, it can only get better from here on out :D

I waited until I was truly in love, and in the end, the wait was totally worth it. I don't regret waiting and neither does he...And we can't wait for round 2 :jokey:

All raciness aside, I, too, see sex as something that's meant to be a show of love, and I, too, believe that sex and love go hand-in-hand. I realize that not everyone sees it the same way as I do, but it's a matter of opinion. I just find the idea of your first being your true love to be totally romantic ^_^

Jojee
07-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Really, because when I lost my virginity to the boy I loved it really, really, goddamn awful jesus christ sucked. Most painful thing in the world and christ, jesus, WHAT, OW, it wouldn't fit, ow, jesus. CHRIST.

...Yeah, that was my experience. D:

rubah
07-13-2008, 10:45 PM
A little knowledge about the mechanics of lubricants made the first time pretty ahem, smooth.

Sure there was awkwardness, but being awkward is so much a part of our daily lives that there was nothing to it but taking it in stride and giggling a little. It definitely wasn't painful.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-13-2008, 10:46 PM

I second that. That was how it was with my ex (we were both virgins). There were plenty of awkward moments, but we mostly laughed through them. We did not have a care in the world. It was a good feeling.

Lost my virginity about 5 months ago at the age of 20.

Oh and it did hurt, quite a bit. The next day I was limping. x-x;

~*~Celes~*~
07-13-2008, 10:54 PM
A little knowledge about the mechanics of lubricants made the first time pretty ahem, smooth.

Sure there was awkwardness, but being awkward is so much a part of our daily lives that there was nothing to it but taking it in stride and giggling a little. It definitely wasn't painful.

lube ftw. We used it at one point and it helped :D

@Joy: I pretty much didn't have a hymen...tampons and...toys. Yeah. *coughs and blushes* My best friend just lost her virginity July 4th weekend and was complaining about how much it hurt...I laughed at her xD

I'm sorry your first time hurt ;-;

Jess
07-13-2008, 11:09 PM
I didn't love the person I lost my virginity to. I cared for him a hell of a lot, but I didn't love him. I thought I did at the time though.

As far as I'm concerned sex is sex. Sure, it's more enjoyable if it's with somebody you love. If a friend of mine was having lots of one night stands I wouldn't bat an eyelid, aslong as they were being careful with contraception and such. I wouldn't do that myself, though - but I also don't hold the thought that I have to be in love with somebody to have sex.

Jessica_wohoo
07-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Been 4 years since I lost my virginity. I wasn't in love with the guy I had sex with though, but I cared for him. We both were pretty curious on how it would be like :D

One night stand or sex with someone you truly love, I don't really have an opinion on that, sex is sex, just make sure you enjoy it :)

Caraliz
07-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Really, because when I lost my virginity to the boy I loved it really, really, goddamn awful jesus christ sucked. Most painful thing in the world and christ, jesus, WHAT, OW, it wouldn't fit, ow, jesus. CHRIST.

This was my experience as well!

My first time was with a guy that had been with lots of other girls, so it wasn't awkward. I just kind of bit my lip and didn't say anything but ow it was so painful.

Vyk
07-13-2008, 11:42 PM
...I lost my virginity to a whore and she still complained it hurt :(

...or should I be smiling about that?

Dolentrean
07-13-2008, 11:43 PM
So... anyone wanna hit me up for some naughty fun time? :jokey:

Peegee
07-14-2008, 12:09 AM

It's not a big deal. The girl I lost mine to couldn't keep up with me, and I thought she was experienced.

Caraliz
07-14-2008, 12:20 AM

It's not a big deal. The girl I lost mine to couldn't keep up with me, and I thought she was experienced.
.... lol

Vyk
07-14-2008, 01:04 AM
Score one for porn I guess. Entertaining and educational

KentaRawr!
07-14-2008, 01:33 AM
Me = Virgin. Maybe it's just my young mind, but I don't look forward to sex.

~*~Celes~*~
07-14-2008, 02:10 AM
Yeah, it surprises me even today that Alan was a virgin until I got to him 'cause he'd learned so much from porn...:p

Miriel
07-14-2008, 02:14 AM

Mine too. Excruciating. I'm sorry, but if your body is made a certain way, no amount of love or lube or experience is gonna make that first time feel all lovelysunshineroses. God damn, probably the most intense pain I've ever felt in my life. And that includes the time cut myself on broken class and made a 10 inch gash across my arm.

Yamaneko
07-14-2008, 02:23 AM
Felt great for us, though.

Nothing wrong with casual encounters as long as thre is a mutual understanding that it won't go further than the bedroom. I don't have a lot of experience in the relationship department, but I've generally enjoyed the former approach over the complications of the latter.

Jess
07-14-2008, 02:54 AM
First time hurt, but damn, nowhere near as bad as it did you two, Miriel & Jojee. It was more like a stubbing the toe experience. OWOWOW, oh - not so bad now!

Nothing wrong with casual encounters as long as thre is a mutual understanding that it won't go further than the bedroom.
That's worded better than I could have put it. I agree with this. I've been in a situation before, where two friends have been having 'casual sex' but one of the party has thought of it as just sex and has made that pretty damn clear, and the other has thought that the sex will lead to them being in a relationship because they have massive feelings for the other. That's the point where I'd have/had something to say.

Blue Harvest
07-14-2008, 09:29 AM
So... anyone wanna hit me up for some naughty fun time? :jokey:

:bigsmile:

Jojee
07-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Haha yeah I made him stop after a bit. xD Almost traumatized me from sex forever. Actually, the 2nd time hurt too, almost as badly. And 3rd. And 4th. And 20th. ....My friends told me to start dating asians :( I said never!

But yeah we didn't have sex in that relationship much xD

~*~Celes~*~
07-14-2008, 06:51 PM
omg :o that sucks so much ;-;