PDA

View Full Version : I HATE YOU!

A Most Loved Man
07-10-2008, 02:12 PM
Laugh out loud.

Greetings once again, my most wonderous and wonderful of friendly friends! :spin: A Most Loved Man today had an adventure that he wishes to share with his new friends!

Today, A Most Loved Man met his friend A Very Sexy Woman. A Very Sexy Woman was with her new boyfriend, A Horrible Jealous Man. A long, long time ago, A Most Loved Man used to date A Very Sexy Woman and brought much joy and happiness to her life! :hyper: However, A Most Loved Man wanted to give his love to other women, so he split up with A Very Sexy Woman so other women could enjoy the passions of A Most Loved Man!

However, A Most Loved Man and A Very Sexy Woman stayed friends. THEY TALK ALL THE TIME! :eek: A Most Loved Man stays friends with all his ex-girlfriends :)

A Very Sexy Woman then got a new boyfriend, A Horrible Jealous Man. A Horrible Jealous Man is very jealous of A Most Loved Man because A Most Loved Man is very good-looking and handsome ;)

Today, A Horrible Jealous Man told A Most Loved Man how much he hated A Very Sexy Woman staying friends with A Most Loved Man and how much he hated him :mad2:

A Most Loved Man laughed in his face :chuckle:

For there is nothing A Horrible Jealous Man can do about it! There is no way he can EVER stop A Very Sexy Woman staying friends with A Most Loved Man because friendship is friendship :spin:

A Most Loved Man shall therefore be always in A Horrible Jealous Man's life :radred:

Ahahahahahahahahahha! :laugh:

A Most Loved Man's topic of discussion is therefore...

How do you feel when you can't get rid of people that YOU JUST DON'T LIKE :mad2:

How do you feel when people you WISH WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR are always, always, ALWAYS there! :nonono:

Are there people in your life who irritate and annoy the hell out of you? :confused:

Polaris
07-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Hate is a strong word XD but when there is someone that I can hate I pretend they don't exist.... :erm: or chase them... with a knife.... it's not usual... :shifty:

I wish I could pretend my German teacher didn't exist... it's not easy :whimper:

Muse Junkie
07-10-2008, 02:26 PM
There is always going to be someone in your life you dislike, not going to say hate cause I reserve that for a certain special few. But I have co-workers I dislike, and it's not like I would TRY to get them fired, I mean I wish it would happen :D, but just wishful thinking. But yeah, I've had those friends that we get into a fight, and then they think it's fun to just keep on stirring the pot.

In general, graduating from High School has made me dislike people quite a bit :)

Laddy
07-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Nope, I love everyone!

Including you!

Breine
07-10-2008, 03:39 PM
I generally like everybody. I have a strange need to be friends/on good terms with everybody. Of course there are times when I'm irritated with some of my friends, but it usually doesn't last that long, and I'll be over it pretty quickly.

Captain Maxx Power
07-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Are there people in your life who irritate and annoy the hell out of you? :confused:

You for a start. Seriously, can't we just ban this guy already? It was sort of fun for a nanosecond but now it's just irritating. Also he's quite blatantly a second-account; no one in their right mind would join a forum and act like this unless they were either completely out of their mind or purposefully taking the piss.

Jojee
07-10-2008, 03:52 PM
*popcorn* n.n

Nope, I love everyone!
Yep~ I'm in a particularly loving mood lately :</>D

A Most Loved Man
07-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Nope, I love everyone!

Including you!

Awwwwwww... :)

Laddy ---> :kiss: <--- A Most Loved Man

Blue Harvest
07-10-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm in a particularly loving mood lately :</>D

So that's why you told me you love me ;_;

rubah
07-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Awwww, how could anyone hate you, A Most Loved Man? :(

I don't like to wish for people I don't like to disappear because I had it happen once and it's kinda scary.

Jojee
07-10-2008, 04:56 PM
No, that was because you have a nice arse. :mog:

Laddy
07-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Awwm thanks, Mr. Loved Man! XDDD

I also love kittens! Who dosen't?

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll437/KiltedAikidoka/1174328173-forbiddenloveb.jpg

Randgris
07-10-2008, 06:06 PM
How do you feel when you can't get rid of people that YOU JUST DON'T LIKE
I wish them the very bad of luck, mumbling curses behind their back, wishing they would just die...

How do you feel when people you WISH WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR are always, always, ALWAYS there!
Frustrated and angry...

Are there people in your life who irritate and annoy the hell out of you?
Trust me, If I had Eden McCain's powers, there would be a large pile of dead bodies in front of our house...

Værn
07-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Awwm thanks, Mr. Loved Man! XDDD

I also love kittens! Who dosen't?

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll437/KiltedAikidoka/1174328173-forbiddenloveb.jpg
OMG <3 KITTIES

Anyways... I typically get along with people.
Though, when a teacher seated me next to a particular cocky bastard every quarter for a full year, I just wanted to tear that kid's eyes out.

He always tried picking a fight with me, so eventually I just grabbed his arm and dug my nails into his skin. Yay, blood =)
(He would shut up as soon as I started reaching towards him after that, but he was still freaking annoying.)

Raebus
07-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Atleast I know how to get away with having a second account now, I just have to act like a fool and everyone will ignore the fact that it's a second account.

Hahahahahah, could this most loved man be something cooked up by the moderators? It seems likely.

Ps I don't hate anyone.

Leeza
07-10-2008, 06:28 PM
How do you feel when you can't get rid of people that YOU JUST DON'T LIKE

How do you feel when people you WISH WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR are always, always, ALWAYS there!

Are there people in your life who irritate and annoy the hell out of you?
There is no one that I cannot get rid of (IRL). I distance myself from them and just don't associate with them.

If it's someone at work, again, I distance myself as much as possible. That's usually enough. Good thing I pretty much work alone. :)

Yes there are people who irritate and annoy the hell out of me.

Madame Adequate
07-10-2008, 06:44 PM

Yes, me.

~*~Celes~*~
07-10-2008, 07:05 PM
There are plenty of people who irritate and annoy me but it doesn't last for very long, unless it's an extreme case. I just simply try my best to avoid those people.

Caraliz
07-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Yes. I hate him very much and wish he would die. :bigsmile:

A Most Loved Man
07-10-2008, 10:04 PM

Who is it? :confused:

I Don't Need A Name
07-10-2008, 10:07 PM
some people i do kinda hate
you, for one, are at the top of the list

Balzac
07-10-2008, 10:11 PM

I'll help out. :D

Yamaneko
07-10-2008, 10:16 PM
People who clearly have Tourette's and don't seek psychiatric help sort of annoy me.

BardTard
07-10-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm kind of hard to annoy but, my grandma is really immature and argues all the time. I don't like going over there.

Also, the guy that got my mom pregnant with me, I wouldn't care if he lived or died. And I have to put up with him EVERY TIME I go to see my brother and sister.

Other than that, the rest of the world is alright! :D

Goldenboko
07-10-2008, 10:46 PM

You for a start. Seriously, can't we just ban this guy already? It was sort of fun for a nanosecond but now it's just irritating. Also he's quite blatantly a second-account; no one in their right mind would join a forum and act like this unless they were either completely out of their mind or purposefully taking the piss.
I love you Maxx. Have mah bbz.

Shattered Dreamer
07-10-2008, 10:50 PM
I must withdraw the 3rd person talking complaint because this thread proves it can be funny:D

In my life there is a girl I used to be crazy about despite the fact she is to put it lightly mental unstable. But she refused to be anymore than friends & we fall in out of contact. I wouldnt say I hated her now to the point of murdering but flicking a lit cigarette at her Saturday nite was good enough!

Tallulah
07-10-2008, 11:29 PM
I wish my ex would disappear sometimes... :mad: He has done some nasty, vindictive things recently. I have also had to disassociate myself from very good friends as well, all because of him.

Peegee
07-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Devil Man, you might want to consider just sticking with women where a love triangle or a fight might break out. Sometimes the women are worth it; often it's better to just find somebody single.

~*~Celes~*~
07-10-2008, 11:34 PM
What PG said imho.

smittenkitten
07-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Well there is my regular customers that come in and can be really irritating. All they want to do is be a nuisance. :( I'm not sure if I hate anyone but I can think of a few from my past that come close to the word. My old boss was irritating all she did was talk about her men. >.<

Woodinator
07-10-2008, 11:43 PM
There are plenty of people who annoy the living hell out of me (mostly arrogant people who are actually complete idiots), but usually I just tend to leave it at that. The worst thing I'd do is mumble obscene things about them to myself, or maybe talk about them behind their back with someone who feels the same way as me.

Blue Harvest
07-11-2008, 09:13 AM
No, that was because you have a nice arse. :mog:

:cool:

Jiro
07-11-2008, 10:16 AM
People irritate me, I just tend to ignore them. I wouldn't wish anyone to die, that's a little too much. But extreme pain... :D

Vyk
07-13-2008, 03:32 PM
People tend to flock to me for my fountains of wisdom and knowlege. There's those that end up only caring about information. I get tired of being used very quickly by these people and just stop talking/responding to them. I don't hate them though

Rianoa
07-13-2008, 11:21 PM
i dont hate anyone exept my mum lol

Spiffing Cheese
07-13-2008, 11:24 PM
I hate Noel Edmonds so much that his appearance on my TV is close to vomit-inducing. :(

Dolentrean
07-13-2008, 11:46 PM
A most loved man... that was fantastic rant at the start of this thread. Bravo my good sir.

EDIT: I really really hate all the charecters in Esurance commercials to the point that it is unnatural, I can't explain the wrath I feel for those annoying cartoon asshats.

Laddy
07-14-2008, 12:14 AM
Rob Mariano gets on my nerves.

Arrogant prick who hasn't won anything in his entire life...

Vermachtnis
07-14-2008, 12:22 AM
There are people I don't get along with, but I don't want those people to disappear forever. I mean without them who am I suppose to annoy when I'm bored and my friends aren't in a fun mood?

Masamunemaster
07-14-2008, 01:16 AM
HA I just realized you didnt refer to yourself in the third person in the original post...you fail