PDA

View Full Version : "Yuku" accounts URGENT HELP NEEDED!

MJN SEIFER
07-10-2008, 11:14 PM
I became a memeber on a forum with an "ezboard" account ages ago and nothing happened. Now I've checked the forum, and I've found it's been updated to a "yuku" account, which I will eventually have to pay!!! I can't do that sort of thing, but I can't find any "delete account" options!!

Please help me, I don't know what to do, (Would simply never signing on again stop it - I think I'm on like the "free trial" section).

HELP! This is serious look at below and tell me if I can avoid having to pay, because I can't and really don't want to get into any legal problems! http://unitztheozboard.yuku.com/supporter/status

crono_logical
07-10-2008, 11:17 PM
What makes you think you have to pay? You given them your credit card details or similar already? Otherwise there's no way they can take money from you - if you're that concerned, stop visiting, or ask an admin there to delete your account :p Have the admins there even said you will have to pay to continue using the place? :p

rubah
07-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Is Yuku Free?

Yes. The ad-supported version of Yuku is free to users as well as to community owners and administrators. Sign up now to create an account, build a profile, or start your own online community.

MJN SEIFER
07-10-2008, 11:29 PM
What makes you think you have to pay? You given them your credit card details or similar already? Otherwise there's no way they can take money from you - if you're that concerned, stop visiting, or ask an admin there to delete your account Have the admins there even said you will have to pay to continue using the place?

Really? That's a releif I'll stop visiting then. The admins haven't said I have to pay it just looks that way from what I read.

Is Yuku Free?

Yes. The ad-supported version of Yuku is free to users as well as to community owners and administrators. Sign up now to create an account, build a profile, or start your own online community.

I don't know if I'm on the add suported version, but I should be alright if I stop visiting yes?