PDA

View Full Version : something totally awesome!

Iceglow
07-11-2008, 12:43 AM
CLICKY! (http://environment.uk.msn.com/climate-change/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=8832619&imageindex=8)

I so badly want to live in one of these cities I think they'd be awesome! I love the design with the trees on the surface that or the smooth solar paneled one it'd be great! Just place them slightly further away from shore so at night the light pollution being minimal you can truly see the stars ect. Also less noise pollution that way too. So what do you guys think?

mooglebunni608
07-11-2008, 01:02 AM
I want to live in one of those! They're beautiful! <3

Cookie
07-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Sure, I'd love to live on a giant floating pringle.

Momiji
07-11-2008, 04:57 AM
Sure, I'd love to live on a giant floating pringle.

*nom nom nom*

OH MY GOD, WE'RE SINKING!

But yeah, that's awesome. :D

Dynast-Kid
07-11-2008, 05:01 AM
I'd live there ONLY if they name it Bhujerba.

Vermachtnis
07-11-2008, 05:28 AM
And then Sin comes and destroys them all!

Quindiana Jones
07-11-2008, 09:28 AM
What's the name of that floating city in that anime film? I can't remember anything, other than it had robots and magic crystals in it.

Jiro
07-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Could you be less vague? I can't think of an anime without either of them :D

Quindiana Jones
07-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I can't I'm afraid. All I remember is the floating city that no-one believed in anymore except this one little boy. And then a girl fell out of the sky, and it turns out she lived in the floating city. And they go on a big quest to find it!

It was a great film, but I never got to see it all the way through. :(

EDIT: Wahey! I found it! Laputa: Castle in the Sky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_in_the_Sky)! You have no idea how happy I am now. :bigsmile:

scrumpleberry
07-11-2008, 10:32 AM
S-SO PURDY

I dunno. I'd rather live on Mars.

Jiro
07-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Congrats Quin. I wouldn't mind living on a floating city, so long as it had barriers. I wouldn't like to fall...

Lawr
07-11-2008, 11:38 AM
It would suck to move there right before a meteor shower. :mog:

Sword
07-11-2008, 11:48 AM
It WOULD protect against the coming rising sea levels. That would be awesome. Humans - 1, Global Warming - 0 lol. (Just to clarify, I hope global warming DOES get the better of us. It'll teach us for being such douchebags).

Captain Maxx Power
07-11-2008, 11:56 AM
It WOULD protect against the coming rising sea levels. That would be awesome. Humans - 1, Global Warming - 0 lol. (Just to clarify, I hope global warming DOES get the better of us. It'll teach us for being such douchebags).

I wasn't aware that staying alive was douchebag behaviour. Damn me for having the will to live, I'm such an asshole!

Yeah I wouldn't dare step foot in such a city. All it would take would be one big tsunami and you'd be buggered.

Jiro
07-11-2008, 12:16 PM

I wasn't aware that staying alive was douchebag behaviour. Damn me for having the will to live, I'm such an asshole!

Yeah I wouldn't dare step foot in such a city. All it would take would be one big tsunami and you'd be buggered.

You aren't that much of an asshole Captain. I want to live too, just not at expense of the planet. Hopefully the world's leaders can figure something out

Quindiana Jones
07-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Global warming would've happened anyway. Happens all the time. At best, we've probably only sped it up a little.