PDA

View Full Version : multi boxing

dodhungry
07-11-2008, 05:01 AM
ok I know that 2 boxing is not a new idea and some people don't like it ect. But I was wondering just a random idea that was on the top of my head.

Could it would it be possible to have 6 different systems (For Example: 1ps2,1 compy then 4 360's to finish the pt) and multi box yourself up to 75? I know this is an what if thing but is it possible or plausable?

yes at first you would think no way not possible but I would think with a good macro set up on your dps characters good healing macros you could play the tank and easily do this on the controllers.

I have heard rumors that in the days of pre BC on WoW that a man and wife made 40 wow accounts and raided the old dungeons by themself. This is what sparked my curiosity on this thread.

Rostum
07-11-2008, 06:00 AM
A lot of RMT do this. Also, you can multi-box on the PC by using the Windower third party program. It allows you to run more than one instance of the game (of course you will need two separate accounts).

dodhungry
07-11-2008, 06:05 AM
ooh I didnt realize RMT did this. I just always assumed it was 6 people stuck in some small room together lol

Del Murder
07-12-2008, 02:15 AM
If you do this and aren't getting paid for it then you seriously need to rethink your priorities (general 'you' not you specifically dod).

strawberryman
07-14-2008, 05:56 AM
If you do this and aren't getting paid for it then you seriously need to rethink your priorities (general 'you' not you specifically dod).

QFT.