PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Dream Dinner Guests!

A Most Loved Man
07-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Chomp glomp.

Greetings again, my wonderfully wonderous friendly friends! A Most Loved Man has just started making preperations for a FEAST he is cooking for his good friends this evening when he suddenly came up with this MAGNIFICENT idea for a Topic! :eek:

A Most Loved Man wishes to ask his friends on EoFF who their dream dinner guests would be? :spin: Who would you invite around for a meal, whilst discussing interesting topics of, errr, discussions!

A Most Loved Man would invite Laddy so we could discuss the current state of the Hippie nation, Roto13 so we could discuss all things Nintendo and Blue Harvest because, well, A Most Loved Man loves Blue Harvest :)

A Most Loved Mans other guests would be Barack Obama, Hitler, Satan (:radred:), Lindsay Lohan and Tom Cruise :spin:

Who would YOOOOOOOOU invite for dinner? :eek:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

scrumpleberry
07-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Dr. Acula, cause she lives on the other side of the world so I'm not likely to see her otherwise. Also she might take me back to kiwiland :bigsmile:

Dynast so we could draw things and be Virgo buddies together :heart:

Breine and Cz, cause they make for good conversation. Psy, Captain Maxx Power, Hartman and IDNAN because they make for good stupid conversation. All the same thing, really :tongue:

Typh (and eiko, and Hazzard, if he ever wakes up :()so we could all play a game after dinner

ANYONE WHO WANTS CAN COME TO A BERRY BANQUET :heart:

Old Manus
07-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Everyone who follows non-premiership football, so we can spend hours discussing how it's Championship today, Champions League tomorrow for the Swans.

Nobody then

Zeta
07-11-2008, 04:48 PM
I don't really know anyone here so here's who I'd invite:

Steve Jobs, so I can ask why he charges so much for stuff.
Tony Romo, so I can ask why he keeps dropping the football.
Dilbert, so I can ask when he'll get around to my flying car design.
Evanna Lynch, so I have something to stare at.
Johnen Vasquez, so I can kidnap him and force him to make more Invader Zim.

And that would about do it!

Psychotic
07-11-2008, 04:52 PM
So another let me name drop all my friends at EoFF thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/118656-burning-building-who-eoff-would-you-save.html) then. :greenie: