PDA

View Full Version : Good RPG for PS3?

Egami
07-11-2008, 04:27 PM
I got a PS3 with MGS 4 almost a month ago and already beat the game. I would like to get and play an RPG for PS3 but am not sure what to get or if there even is a good RPG at the moment for this console.

So, anyone knows of a good RPG or am I stuck without luck until FF XIII is released? :)

Thanks,
Egami

P.S. I did play Oblivion but didn't like it.

JKTrix
07-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Out now is also Enchanted Arms and Untold Legends, but I can't particularly recommend either of them.

You'll be waiting for FF13 for a while. Looks like Square-Enix isn't even showing 13 at next week's E3 event. (http://www.square-enix.com/na/company/press/2008/0709/) In the meantime, Squenix's The Last Remnant, White Knight Story from Level 5 and Valkyria Chronicles from Sega are all supposed to be coming out in English this year. Valkyria is the only one that's actually out in Japan now, and the reception has been quite positive for it.

Besides that, for this year anyway, I don't see too much else of interest on the RPG front.

Alucard von Elru
07-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Dear sweet god Valkyria Chronicles! It's from the greater bulk of the Skies of Arcadia team (even has Vyse as a playable character, apparently) and it looks like one of the first truly inventive tactical RPGs to come out since... uh... god, in a decade maybe?

I do think White Knight Chronicles could be great. Level 5 games, at worst, tend to be at least SOME kind of fun.

As far as games that are out now, Folklore. It's certainly not the best game ever or anything, but it's solidly constructed, has some decent combat, and a great atmosphere. It's storyline was compelling from the bit I've played, and I hear that it never loses its steam. Probably not a bad option.

Dreddz
07-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Valkyrie Chronicles is probably the most interesting RPG being released this year. I cant wait to get my hands on it. Disgaea 3 is also coming out next month which should keep every SRPG fan happy.

White Knight Chronicles wont be released this year. At least outside Japan. Dark Cloud 3 is also being made as we speak, but only an Italian Playstation mag has announced it so it should probably just be seen as a rumor for now. If it is being made then you all should be very, very excited. Dark Chronicle was the best RPG on the PS2.

And The Last Remnant is only going to appear on the 360 this year, you'll have to wait till next year to pick it up for PS3.

Nifleheim7
07-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Who would've thought that 21 months since the PS3 release and still almost no RPG's in it's library (outside Japan)...
I hope that after the release of FFXIII,the situation will get better.:(

Laddy
07-12-2008, 06:42 AM
Enchanted Arms is okay if you like Pokemon, but it is infuriatingly annyoing.

Karellen
07-12-2008, 06:52 AM
Fallout 3 will be coming soon. Don't know if you'll like it though since Bethesda will probably ruin it and make it a TES clone. There is also some elusive Shin Megami Tensei game supposedly in development but nothing has been said about it for years so I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

Laddy
07-12-2008, 06:54 AM
Oblivion, but the earlier games aren't so dumbed down, and it can get stale.

TyphoonThaReapa
07-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Any PS3 owner would tell you that there is a serious RPG Drought assuming they care that is. It seems all of the current good one are all on 360. That's really not good for me. I'm bored out of my mind...:rolleyes2

Dragonsoul
07-12-2008, 11:27 AM
I'll give a detailed answer and list all rpg's released in Usa for PS 3 with information on each of them...

Nov 15th 2006 - Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom - It's an action rpg but the reviews and sales weren't great, it's not popular. It's console exclusive. Don't worry about this game.

Nov 17th 2006 - Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - It got good reviews and sales but people on these forums don't mention it since it's more of an action game. This is out on most platforms. If you like action games, rent this if you want, to check it out.

Mar 20th 2007 - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - This is a first person rpg using a fantasy style and set in a medieval setting. It's critical and user reviews and sales were extremely high and it's one of the very best rpg's out in this generation. It's also out earlier for PC and Xbox 360. This PS 3 release also includes the Knights of the Nine, the first expansion pack. The game is developed by Bethesda Softworks, who is developing Fallout 3 now, with the same team I believe. I highly recommend this game! The main quest is like 20 hours and the side quests are like 300 hours, yes it's long.

Apr 03rd 2007 - Enchanted Arms - This is a traditional rpg. The reviews and sales weren't great though. It also came out earlier for Xbox 360. Don't worry about this game.

Oct 09th 2007 - Folklore - This is an action rpg, it has a dark style I believe. Reviews were good but I don't know if the sales were. It may be a hidden gem. This is console exclusive. Rent this game to see if you like it.

Oct 16th 2007 - The Elder Scrolls IV: Game of the Year Edition - It's kinda an upgrade of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. This is a first person rpg using a fantasy style and in a medieval setting. It includes the original Oblivion release, the Knights of the Nine expansion pack, and the Shivering Isles expansion pack. Reviews and sales were high and it's one of the best games for the current generation. It came out a bit earlier for PC and Xbox 360 also. I recommend buying this game!

Nov 20th 2007 - The Elder Scrolls IV: The Shivering Isles - It's the standalone version of the second expansion pack to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Read my earlier information on this game. Buy the game, and it was earlier released on PC and Xbox 360.

Aug 26th 2008 - Disgaea 3 - This is a tactical rpg. Expect the reviews and sales to be pretty good. It's console exclusive, and may be the best tactical rpg released this fall. When it comes out rent it and see if you want it.

Nov ?? 2008 - Valkyria Chronicles - This is a tactical rpg from Sega. I don't know a bunch about it, not sure how good it will be but PS 3 fans are happy about it I think. PS 3 gets this game and Disgaea 3 as console exclusive rpg's this fall. I heard that this may be made by the same team as Skies of Arcadia, I wonder if this is true.

Late 2008 - Fallout 3 - This is a first person rpg set in the future in a real world type of setting, although it's a post-apocalyptic setting. The reviews and sales are going to be extremely high for this and it could be the best rpg of the year. It's the same team that made The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Expect the game to be hundreds of hours long if they try to make it like Oblivion. It's going to be released for PC and Xbox 360 and I don't know if it will be on the same date. I recommend this game.

Spring 2009 - The Last Remnant - This a traditional rpg by Square Enix. I expect it be a great and popular game, although it's going to be released for Xbox 360 this Fall also.

Fall 2009 - White Knight Chronicles - This is an action rpg made by same team of Dark Cloud 1/2 and Rogue Galaxy(Level-5 company). It'll have great reviews and sales I'm sure, look forward to it doing great. It's console exclusive.

Fall 2009 - Final Fantasy XIII - This is a traditional rpg made by Square Enix, from the same team almost as FF X and FF X-2. The reviews and sales are going to be extremely high, and it's sales will surpass Fallout 3 probably, no offense to Fallout 3 fans. This is a "killer app" for Playstation 3 and PS 3's success is partially riding on this game, just like Metal Gear Solid 4 also helped out PS 3. Expect this game to sell over 400k it's first week. Probably the most anticipated rpg since Final Fantasy X!

Fall 2010 - Final Fantasy Versus XIII - This is an action rpg from Square Enix from the same team that made the three released Kingdom Hearts games and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Reviews and sales are going to be extremely high, and the rpg might be the best rpg of all of 2010. It's a "killer app" for PS 3 along with Final Fantasy XIII. People are really excited about this game!

---

That's some info for you, I left out some other rpg's that aren't as huge I think. Check the release schedules on rpgamer.com and rpgfan.com is you want more information. Check out Main Page - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org) for information on some games that you like. Bottom line is that I recommend The Elder Scrolls IV: Game of the Year Edition, although it's also out on PC and Xbox 360. I recommend the PC version since I think you can edit/hack the game right? If you are interested you can rent Folklore and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Currently PS 3 is losing to Xbox 360 and Wii as far as rpg's go. But Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII could change everything and PS 3 could wind up on top as far as the system for rpg's, based on the strength of those two games. Although I think overall this is unlikely since Xbox 360 and Wii also have great rpg's.

Best Console Exclusive Rpg's for each three home consoles:
Xbox 360: Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey
Xbox 360(upcoming): Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, Fable 2, Cry On
Playstation 3: Folklore
Playstation 3(upcoming): Disgaea 3, White Knight Chronicles, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Wii: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario(platformer rpg), Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
Wii(upcoming): Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Next Zelda Game(unannounced but will be coming)

Okay, for the console war in top console exclusive rpg's out so far I think that Wii wins. PS 3 only has Folklore which is good but nothing huge. Wii has Zelda: TP which is a legendary rpg(although you can also consider it an action game but that's not part of this discussion). It also has a few other great rpg's out. Those other three Wii rpg's don't match up to the three best console exclusive Xbox 360 rpg's but with Wii having The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, it wins the rpg console war so far. As far as upcoming console exclusive rpg's go, there's a different situation in this console rpg war. Playstation 3 probably wins the upcoming rpg's war with Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They are on the same level as the best Xbox 360(Fable 2) and Wii(Next Zelda Game) have to offer, but PS 3 has both of these games. PS 3's other rpg's coming up match up to the other Xbox 360 and Wii rpg's coming up. But I think that overall PS 3 has the better rpg's coming up from 2008-2010. In this generation it's going to be often that a rpg player has 2-3 consoles, since the rpg's are more spread out than in the last generation when PS 2 dominated.

This post turned into something different from my intention but I felt like giving you information so I hope you enjoyed to read it. And don't forget, I left off many games in this post that are not console exclusive in this format war, like Mass Effect and Fallout 3, they change the scaled also. :)!!!

Egami
07-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Many thanks for all the comments and recommendations (thanks for the comprehensive post Dragonsoul). By the looks of it there is a serious lack of RPGs for the PS3. I checked some gamplay movies for the ones that are available (Folklore, Enchanted Arms) and was not too trilled about them and the reviews don't seem too favorable either.

I guess I'll just have to wait a few months until some of the upcoming games are released. The Last Remnant looks interesting and Valkyria Chronicles seems like it is going to be a huge hit.

Egami

Dragonsoul
07-14-2008, 06:46 AM
Disgaea 3 is going to be out next month. But don't forget about Fallout 3! That's probably going to be the most popular rpg out this year(over Fable 2) I think, check out this game.

I recommend buying a PSP and playing Final Fantasy I for it, it's a great game! :eek:!!!

The Shoeless Hobo
07-14-2008, 09:52 AM
Sorry mate, there's no such thing as a 'good RPG' on the Ps3 at the present time.

Egami
07-14-2008, 05:33 PM
I recommend buying a PSP and playing Final Fantasy I for it, it's a great game! :eek:!!!

Well, I got a PS3 and an iPod Touch about a month ago, so I don't think I'll be buying anything else for now :D. Besides, I have the Final Fantasy Origins compilation for PS1 which has FF I, so I can play it there. It seems that Fallout 3 will be a first person RPG like Oblivion unlike the previous games which were based on the same infinity engine as Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale. I would have been more interested about it had they decided to do it like Neverwinter Nights instead. I am not too fond of first person RPGs or shooters.

Thanks again for the recommendations!

Sorry mate, there's no such thing as a 'good RPG' on the Ps3 at the present time.

Yes, I guess we are stuck without luck waiting for the upcoming games. In the mean time I am planning to replay some of the classics, specially from the FF series.

Egami

Proxy
07-15-2008, 07:29 AM
it's just like girls on the internet...doesn't exist.

Dragonsoul
07-15-2008, 07:59 AM
Oh wow, after making my detailed earlier post, Final Fantasy XIII got announced for Xbox 360! This changes everything.

Best Console Exclusive Rpg's for each three home consoles:
Xbox 360: Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey
Xbox 360(upcoming): Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, Fable 2, Cry On
Playstation 3: Folklore
Playstation 3(upcoming): Disgaea 3, White Knight Chronicles
Wii: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario(platformer rpg), Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
Wii(upcoming): Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Next Zelda Game(unannounced but will be coming)
...I removed Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII from PS 3's upcoming top console exclusive rpg list. I think that FF V XIII will eventually be announced for a Xbox 360 release.

PS 3 has Disgaea 3 and White Knight Chronicles coming out. How popular is Disgaea 3 though? I believe that White Knight Chronicles will be as popular as the other big traditional rpg's I listed.

Huge news! I hope both versions of Final Fantasy XIII are almost exactly the same. I will probably get the Xbox 360 version, unless there's something special on the PS 3 version.

The Shoeless Hobo
07-15-2008, 10:13 AM

Yes, I guess we are stuck without luck waiting for the upcoming games. In the mean time I am planning to replay some of the classics, specially from the FF series.

Egami

So you own a PS3? And you are primarly using it to play old games that were designed for a different system that is a hell of a lot cheaper to purchase than purchasing the PS3. I miss your logic.

And your argument about 'upcoming releases' - why don't you purchase the PS3 then, i assume the system will be cheaper then.

Egami
07-15-2008, 11:49 AM
1) And you are primarly using it to play old games that were designed for a different system that is a hell of a lot cheaper to purchase than purchasing the PS3. I miss your logic.

2) And your argument about 'upcoming releases' - why don't you purchase the PS3 then, i assume the system will be cheaper then.

1) Never said I use the PS3 for playing them. I own a PS2 as well.

2) Perhaps because I had to money and wanted to play MGS4 now...?

The Shoeless Hobo
07-15-2008, 03:28 PM
1) And you are primarly using it to play old games that were designed for a different system that is a hell of a lot cheaper to purchase than purchasing the PS3. I miss your logic.

2) And your argument about 'upcoming releases' - why don't you purchase the PS3 then, i assume the system will be cheaper then.

1) Never said I use the PS3 for playing them. I own a PS2 as well.

2) Perhaps because I had to money and wanted to play MGS4 now...?

So you spend $600 to play one game? (or what ever a PS3 + MGS costs...)

Egami
07-15-2008, 03:54 PM
So you spend $600 to play one game? (or what ever a PS3 + MGS costs...)

I spend my hard earned money in whatever I want to spend it in, sir. I don't have to explain anything to you. Now, do you actually have anything to contribute to this thread? No? Then spare us the "lectures".

Thank you.

Dragonsoul
07-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Yea, I was going to buy Playstation 3 specifically for Final Fantasy XIII, a similar situation, although Final Fantasy Versus XIII was also going to be console exclusive for it.

Now I am not sure if I'll get it and which console I'll play FF XIII on. I probably will get a PS 3 though since it's a Blu-Ray player, and at the same time I can play some other games on it, the best console exclusive game they have that I like may be Metal Gear Solid 4. Anyways I'll get a Xbox 360 also because that's where the best rpg's are going I think. Anyways, I suddenly have a huge desire to play Mass Effect. But I just found out that Playstation 3 will have a USA release of Eternal Sonata. That's a great game, maybe I should buy a PS 3 and get that game, and beat it again, I loved it! :)

What system will you play FF XIII on? I'm not sure yet but I'll have both consoles. :D

Raebus
07-16-2008, 11:44 AM
Let Egami throw away his/her money when she could be putting it to better use, Shoeless hobo. We'll never understand folk like him/her.

The Shoeless Hobo
07-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Let Egami throw away his/her money when she could be putting it to better use, Shoeless hobo. We'll never understand folk like him/her.

Consumerism. Isn't it great!

Egami
07-16-2008, 05:25 PM
What system will you play FF XIII on? I'm not sure yet but I'll have both consoles.

Obviously on PS3 which is what I have. I was also interested in the BR capability of the system as well as the living room multimedia hub that it is. While MGS4 was the game I waited for before getting the system, it is not the only game I wanted or like for PS3. There are also plenty of games to look forward to: FF XIII and versus XIII, Resident Evil 5, The Last Remnant and Valkyria Chronicles.

Roto13
07-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Apparently Shoeless Hobo can't wrap his head around the concept of buying a console now with plans to play it a lot more later.

Why wait? She can buy a PS3 now (maybe even the 80 gig limited edition MGS4 bundle) and play the game she wants to play without waiting, and then when new games come out she wants, she can play those too. Why bother to wait? What good will that do? What's the difference between spending the money now or spending it later other than the fact that she can get a better version of the console with the limited edition of the game she wants now?

The Shoeless Hobo
07-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Apparently Shoeless Hobo can't wrap his head around the concept of buying a console now with plans to play it a lot more later.

Why wait? She can buy a PS3 now (maybe even the 80 gig limited edition MGS4 bundle) and play the game she wants to play without waiting, and then when new games come out she wants, she can play those too. Why bother to wait? What good will that do? What's the difference between spending the money now or spending it later other than the fact that she can get a better version of the console with the limited edition of the game she wants now?

Well, by waiting, the system will inevitably be cheaper. Other than that, most people buy a gaming console to play games - something which the PS3 lacks in quality.

Roto13
07-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Except Sony stated recently that they had no plans to drop the price of the PS3 any time soon. Even if they did, so what? Maybe it's worth it to spend the extra $50 or whatever to play it now and not like four months in the future when the next good PS3 RPG comes out? By your logic, you should only buy consoles after they're dead, since they'll have their full library and everything will be dirt cheap.

The Shoeless Hobo
07-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Except Sony stated recently that they had no plans to drop the price of the PS3 any time soon. Even if they did, so what? Maybe it's worth it to spend the extra $50 or whatever to play it now and not like four months in the future when the next good PS3 RPG comes out? By your logic, you should only buy consoles after they're dead, since they'll have their full library and everything will be dirt cheap.

Or buy it for a price that you agree is worth paying for. By that i mean a constant flow of quality games being released.

$500 (or whatever it costs in your country, $700 in mine :() just to play metal gear - no thanks.

Vyk
07-16-2008, 06:04 PM
Usually when you buy a system, you get a game as well. Ergo you're getting it to play that game. Great games might be out at the time that you want but couldn't afford, or will be out in the future. In either case they are future prospects. So no matter the scenario, the simplified version is the same. I bought a 360 and Mass Effect. She bought a PS3 and MGS4. We paid hundreds of dollars for initially one game *Shrug*

I know I argued against crazy fans being upset for no reason, I had issues with the logic. I'll also argue against fans on the opposition using crazy logic too :(

/voice of reason

Roto13
07-16-2008, 06:22 PM

Or buy it for a price that you agree is worth paying for. By that i mean a constant flow of quality games being released.

$500 (or whatever it costs in your country, $700 in mine :() just to play metal gear - no thanks.

She DID buy it for a price she felt it was worth paying. So did I. I bought it for MGS4 last month, and I plan on getting Soul CAlibur IV this month. That puts gives me one more game than she appears to be looking forward to in the near future. But I sure as hell don't feel like I wasted my money, because whatever I'd end up paying in the future, it was worth the difference to get two games from two of my favourite game series' now.

Nobody is telling you to buy a PS3 so don't worry about that. Just stop acting like you know whether or not she'll be satisfied with her purchase. Nobody asked you.

Egami
07-16-2008, 06:32 PM

Hobo,

Just as you decided to sell your 360 to buy a PS3 because there were no good games coming for it and then decided to sell your PS3 two weeks later just to pick up another 360 for christmas (as you state here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2373606-post29.html)). I decided to wait almost two years before getting the PS3 because I felt there were no games available yet which would warrant getting the system. I knew I was going to get it because my favorite games were planned for it, but I did not get it until at least one of those games was released, that being MGS4. I had the game available and the oportunity to get it (I had the money to spend on it at the time), so I got it. Easy.

Vyk and Roto13, I appreciate the support but this is really a pointless argument, one which I don't understand why Hobo decided to start.

Dragonsoul
07-17-2008, 04:19 AM
Yea, we should all spend our money the way we want to, and others should do what they like as well.

I may buy a PS 3(Eternal Sonata) and/or Xbox 360(Infinite Undiscovery) this fall for those two games, not sure yet. I'm definetely getting Chrono Trigger for my Nintendo DS though. These are the three games I'm looking forward to most this fall. :)

I only play rpg's(mainly Final Fantasy) and a little bit of rts type games(Warcraft/Starcraft mainly) right now. But I want to return to the best games I like from other genres. There are four types of games I could "rejoin the series" with...

Metal Gear Solid 4
Resident Evil 5
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Burnout Paradise <---Please comment on this great game Egami and Roto13~!! :choc2:!!!

Roto13
07-17-2008, 04:26 AM
I haven't played it. :P

Dragonsoul
07-17-2008, 04:29 AM
I remember when I bought my Xbox 360 last August and it had a demo of Burnout Revenge on it and I tried it. It was my first next generation video game I played besides a few at retail stores with low quality tv's and/or graphics...

The game blew me away~!! :choc2:!!!

I kept playing the demo and I hope to get Burnout Paradise eventually, it's pretty funny and great! :choc2:!!!

Vyk
07-17-2008, 07:22 AM
I may buy a PS 3(Eternal Sonata) and/or Xbox 360(Infinite Undiscovery)

Eh not to add fuel to the fire of this whole system war that came up. But Eternal Sonata has been on 360 for a while now

Unless there's something special about the PS3 version? (I wouldn't know)

Dragonsoul
07-17-2008, 09:59 AM
I bought the Xbox 360 version last fall and beat it. The Playstation 3 version is going to be an updated version, basically like an expansion pack and/or enhanced port.

Eternal Sonata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Sonata)
:choc2:!!!

The Shoeless Hobo
07-17-2008, 01:57 PM
I bought the Xbox 360 version last fall and beat it. The Playstation 3 version is going to be an updated version, basically like an expansion pack and/or enhanced port.

Eternal Sonata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Sonata)

That's correct - Two extra playable characters and a clothing system.

Raebus
07-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Wow, I'm in awe at such awesome new features.

Dragonsoul
07-17-2008, 02:53 PM

JKTrix
07-17-2008, 04:03 PM
DS, you really should be more excited about Valkyria. (http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3168815&p=37)

Dragonsoul
07-18-2008, 03:09 AM
I'm researching the game now, it looks interesting!

I decided to buy a Playstation 3 this fall. I'm going to beat Eternal Sonata again! I can also play Blu-Ray movie. Also, do you think the PS 3 version of FF XIII will be higher quality graphics than the Xbox 360 version?

I thought that PS 3 was a higher quality system/hardware compared to Xbox 360, is this true JKTrix? :choc2:!!!

JKTrix
07-18-2008, 02:14 PM
If you line up the specs, the PS3 simply offers more. The price reflects that. It's up to the software to exploit it. I don't think it's something people will have to worry about when it comes to games shared between the two systems. Shared games will/should look generally the same. FF13 will.

Dragonsoul
07-19-2008, 01:59 AM
I been researching this more. An article talks about PS 3 vs Xbox 360, written by a game developer for both...

Playstation 3 vs. XBOX 360 - A Game Developer's Perspective - hardCOREware.net (http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm)

I believe he's saying that on paper PS 3 has more potential but in reality it's difficult to take advantage of it so Xbox 360 turns out to be better quality graphics, but he says that maybe eventually PS 3 will have better graphics than Xbox 360.

I'm rethinking this, if Final Fantasy XIII is going to be better on the Xbox 360 I'll buy that version, same for Final Fantasy Versus XIII. This would mean that I wouldn't be buying a PS 3 for games, but I may buy it later for the Blu-Ray player years from now. So I'll probably just get the Xbox 360 again, and play Mass Effect!

I love the Xbox 360 controller! :choc2:!!!