PDA

View Full Version : It's 11 AM....I'm the only one in the house awake?

Zeta
07-11-2008, 06:53 PM
This is kinda creepy I mean I'm about to eat lunch. :|

My brother is up above me snoring like printer noises and my other brother's passed out in front of a blue TV screen.

What should I do?

rubah
07-11-2008, 06:55 PM
eat lunch. I already have.

I usually don't wake up before my dad, but he's usually gone when I do wake up, and mom is still asleep, so I've had a lot of quiet mornings with teh dogs.
(go get the mail if it's run. I like to do that)

Zeta
07-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Yeah but I don't really know what to eat for lunch...maybe I'll look up a recipie or something.

My brother just woke up....wish he'd wear clothes. :eep:

scrumpleberry
07-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Barrel roll.

If the tv's annoying you switch it off. Go for a little walk or something.

BardTard
07-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Every day when I wake up I'm all alone. But that's cus I live with my mom and I stay up until 5 AM and she works at 9 AM. You should party.

Zeta
07-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Every day when I wake up I'm all alone. But that's cus I live with my mom and I stay up until 5 AM and she works at 9 AM. You should party.
5 AM? Geez when do you wake up 2? I can't manage a day without at least 5 hours of sleep....though I somehow woke up at 7 AM today.

Aerith's Knight
07-11-2008, 07:03 PM

My brother is up above me snoring like printer noises and my other brother's passed out in front of a blue TV screen.

What should I do?

Your brothers seem like my kind of people. xD

BardTard
07-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Some days I don't wake up til 4. I woke up at 10:30 today, I must have gone to bed early. But yes, usually anywhere around 1-2 I wake up.

Zeta
07-11-2008, 07:05 PM

What should I do?

Your brothers seem like my kind of people. xD

They're kinda cool but get on my nerves a lot, but it's not really a lot of fun to share a room with 2 people. We usually stay up late but I always end up getting up early anyway...

Jojee
07-11-2008, 07:06 PM
I am so, so, so so jealous of everyone who's able to stay up late and sleep in late. ;_;

My lifestyle before my summer job = go to sleep at ~6-7am, wake up ~1-2pm, but sometimes as late as 4pm-ish! It was beautiful. I'm such a night person. ^^

My lifestyle after I got my job = wake up at 6:30am to catch the 7:15 bus to work >:[ Go to sleep ~12am, give or take.

;_; *tear*

Zeta
07-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Some days I don't wake up til 4. I woke up at 10:30 today, I must have gone to bed early. But yes, usually anywhere around 1-2 I wake up.

I wish I could have a schedule like that....if I could work a nightclub from 10-4 and then crash, wake up around 5 PM and do it all over again.

I am so, so, so so jealous of everyone who's able to stay up late and sleep in late. ;_;

My lifestyle before my summer job = go to sleep at ~6-7am, wake up ~1-2pm, but sometimes as late as 4pm-ish! It was beautiful. I'm such a night person. ^^

My lifestyle after I got my job = wake up at 6:30am to catch the 7:15 bus to work >:[ Go to sleep ~12am, give or take.

;_; *tear*

Yeah work has a tendency to kill that, it's why I'm dreading getting a job despite the fact that I really want one (I can't make up my mind)

Zeldy
07-11-2008, 11:41 PM
11am is usually the time when I wake up. I woke up at 12 or something today though, as I stayed up till 4am last night.

Peegee
07-11-2008, 11:44 PM
I would play pranks on your brothers. I suggest setting the house...wait nevermind that.

I sleep at 12-2am and wake up shortly before work (9:45 wake up). Last night I went to bed at 11pm and it was the most glorious 11 hours of sleep I ever had.

Yay ^_^

Rye
07-12-2008, 12:29 AM
I go to bed about 11:30 and I wake up 6:30 if I have work, 8-9 if I don't.

BardTard
07-12-2008, 12:35 AM

I wish I could have a schedule like that....if I could work a nightclub from 10-4 and then crash, wake up around 5 PM and do it all over again.

Working in a night club would be so cool! At least then I'd never be really tired because of different work hours every day.

Rengori
07-12-2008, 12:52 AM

;_; *tear*

Hey, your work lifestyle and my school lifestyle are about the same! Except I'd go to bed later.

Zeta
07-12-2008, 12:57 AM

Working in a night club would be so cool! At least then I'd never be really tired because of different work hours every day.

Yeah...too bad all the clubs here are lame or I"d totally score a gig. I'm a night person usually so that works for me, or just working the night shift anywhere....or science research in Antarctica!

crono_logical
07-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Go play games and watch anime :p

I've never been able to wake up late since I started working, I even automatically wake up early on weekends too :p At least it gives me more time to play games and watch anime instead of lazing about in bed :D

Jiro
07-12-2008, 12:10 PM
I've been up all night for the past three months. But for the last two weeks I've been on school holidays, so 10am wake ups instead of 6am :D

~*~Celes~*~
07-12-2008, 02:57 PM
I have yet to go to bed xD Been up since about 12:30 pm yesterday.

Avarice-ness
07-12-2008, 04:32 PM
When I lived with my dad he was ALWAYS up by 8am on days he didn't have work. So yeah, I was never awake by then.

Right now I'm at my moms and it's 10:31am and she basically just got up, got her ice pack (because she has leg problems) and then went back to sleep for another 30ish minutes.
For the most part, I'm always the only one awake at night because my mom goes to sleep at like 9:30 and I go to sleep at 11:30.

~*~Celes~*~
07-12-2008, 05:58 PM
After a two hour nap I'm ready to sleep some more.

No more all-nighters for me, thanks.