PDA

View Full Version : I can't decide!

Momiji
07-12-2008, 06:00 PM
I've done a very stupid thing-- going on a shopping spree when video games are on sale. Now that I have a bunch of new games to play, I can't decide which to start with!

I'm trying to decide from:
Persona 3 FES
Odin Sphere
The World Ends With You
Disgaea 2 (Note: I haven't finished the first one just yet)
Castle of Shikigami III (more or less for casual gaming, since I only get to the third stage before dying :p)
Raiden III (same situation as Shiki)

Or should I stick to what I've been working on for ages: Beating the Extra stage of Perfect Cherry Blossom before Munty does?

Topic: Which should I play?

Topic 2: How do you decide what to play when you have multiple choices?

Zeromus_X
07-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Persona 3 FES
The World Ends With You

Those are good.

Whenever I have multiple games to play (which seems to be always, as I seem to buy them knowing full well I won't play them extensively until I finish everything else), I just pick one, play it, and move on to the next one. I just can't play multiple games at the same time.

Laddy
07-12-2008, 06:03 PM
The World Ends With You is awesome.

Marshall Banana
07-12-2008, 08:29 PM
I ask Necronopticous when I don't know what to play.

He says Odin Sphere; I say Odin Sphere, too.

Momiji
07-12-2008, 10:19 PM
I knew he'd say that to begin with; he's been saying to play that ever since I bought it. xD

Pouring Rain
07-12-2008, 10:21 PM
The World Ends With You is pretty neato.

Jessweeee♪
07-13-2008, 05:23 PM
The World Ends With You!

It is good and awesome and great and fantastic.

When it comes to deciding games, there's always one that I'm more fangirlish about (like a new Ace Attorney or Square game), so it's never hard to decide.

Tasura
07-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Hmm, out of those, Persona 3 FES, Odin Sphere =D.

when I have multiple games to play, which is whenever I buy games at uni, I tend to go with the one that looks the best on the back, or that I've wanted, since I tend ot buy 1 game I wanted, and about 5 that are on sale.

Vermachtnis
07-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Persona 3, Disgaea 2, Odin Sphere

When I've got multiple games to play I pick at random.