PDA

View Full Version : Ack

I Don't Need A Name
07-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Dont you just hate it when you get corrupt data :mad2:
So far for me, ive had it on an almost fully complete GHII, on Lego Star Wars II and, this morning, an almost complete GHIII

what frustration has it caused for you?

Dreddz
07-13-2008, 01:03 AM
Corrupting a save on a memory card really isn't that bad. I corrupted my entire PS3 hard drive right after I bought MGS4. So not only was every save on my hard drive obsolete I also had to buy a new hard drive for £40. I learned a valuable lesson from that day. Backup everything.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-13-2008, 01:51 AM
if my memory card gets corrupted i tend to break walls lolz

Shoeberto
07-13-2008, 03:05 AM
I've had a few games of near-completed FF7 (my first time going through the game) corrupted/overwritten. Happened twice. Not fun.

I lost some DDR data a few months ago, which wasn't too bad. It just sucked not having all the songs unlocked anymore.

Vyk
07-13-2008, 05:48 AM
Happened on Soul Calibur 3 all the time. But someone finally figured out it was a glitch in the game and how to avoid it. Sucked the first time. Second time I hadn't collected much. But meh. There should be safeguards against corrupting data lol..

Vermachtnis
07-13-2008, 06:17 AM
My Digimon memory card for the PSONe got corrupted. I had most of the medals for the first one too and I finally got a Phoenixmon! Also anyone whose played Digimon World 2 can tell what a chore that game is. No way am I starting over from scratch. I was done with World 3 so that didn't hurt so much.

.:kerrod:.
07-13-2008, 10:26 AM
my first corruption was Pokemon Yellow :( *sniff* sure, i didn't have a top-class file, but i was going OK and i was only young :p it destroyed me

Heath
07-13-2008, 11:21 AM
I've also managed to lose FFVII data due to memory card problems.

I think the most irritating one was when I had trouble with my GameCube memory card in relation to FF:CC. I was within an inch of completing the game when - I forget the specifics - but my save ended up being lost in the process (thankfully the rest of the memory card was fine). Never played through it again. I really should.

I Don't Need A Name
07-13-2008, 02:32 PM
My Digimon memory card for the PSONe got corrupted. I had most of the medals for the first one too and I finally got a Phoenixmon! Also anyone whose played Digimon World 2 can tell what a chore that game is. No way am I starting over from scratch. I was done with World 3 so that didn't hurt so much.

ive always found it easy to get phoenixmon:
get airdramon, let it become a sukamon and go to the sukamon king. when it changes back, it becomes Phoenixmon ;) why do i still remember that?

my Lego Star Wars one was the worse cause it meant me doing the super stories again :eep:

Jessweeee♪
07-13-2008, 05:20 PM
My whole memory card got corrupted...my brother had one that was the same brand and it got corrupted about a few months before mine did. I knew it might happen, but I didn't bother transferring everything.

The only really devastating data on it was my DDR save ;_;

Cheat codes don't work, so I have to play the crappy songs I don't like to unlock the good ones all over again.

theundeadhero
07-13-2008, 05:59 PM
I've had an entire PS1 memory card corrupted. The worst part is I have no idea what saved games were on it. I remember it being almost entirely full though.