PDA

View Full Version : I need town pics!!

Saber
07-12-2008, 09:59 PM
I got all the way to mideel in this new walkthrough I'm making and I need help finding out what shops are what. If anyone knows where to find town pics or what shops are what I'll be thankful. I don't know cause on my game Mideel was destroyed. I plan on telling about the contain materia, the two cursed rings, and the old gezzer you can steal an elixier from. Please help.

BG-57
07-13-2008, 03:27 AM
Pics. Caption to follow:

Mideel:

(A) Elixir
(B) Item Shop
(C) Weapon Shop
(D) Accessory Shop
(E) Materia Shop
(F) Clinic

Destroyed Mideel:

(A) Item Shop
(B) Accessory Shop
(C) Materia Shop
(D) Weapon/Materia Seller
(E) Clinic

Saber
07-14-2008, 01:44 AM
I found out that the building up and above to the left is the accessory shop. Remember I'm writing this walkthrough based on memory and the places I can revisit on disk 3. So I just need to know what the first building on the right is before you hit the stairs. Cause if I'm correct and its not the weapon shop I know that the weapon shop is part of the lower area. Then when I know what building is the first on the right. I can piece together the other two shops probally by myself. Thanks BG-57 for the info.

Heath
07-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Pretty sure C is the Weapon Shop because it has a cannon outside it. BG-57's maps look fine to me.

Saber
07-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Ok if the map was right I got my walkthrough from it. I always thought the weapon shop was down the steps though. Well I'm glad I got help then.