PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmmmm~

~*~Celes~*~
07-13-2008, 02:19 PM
So the family minus me, big bro, and Cat, went out of town for the weekend, just like every other weekend so far. Mom was so busy getting packed up and stuff that she didn't get around to grocery shopping for me and big bro, SO.....we went on our own last night!

While in the frozen foods section, I realized something. Ronnie (big bro) had yet to try one of Stouffer's paninis! So I had him follow as I ran to where the paninis were and now, I'm eating my Grilled Chicken Italian panini ^^ He got the Philly Steak one =]

Topic1: Ever try one? AREN'T THEY JUST AWESOME?!

Topic2: What's one thing you always look for when you go to the grocery store?

Quindiana Jones
07-13-2008, 02:23 PM
I want one. :(

Vimto. Just attach it to my veins.

Breine
07-13-2008, 06:06 PM
I always go loco in the fruit/vegetable section, also the dairy section. Shopping for food is fun when you don't have to pay yourself.

Freya
07-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Wait.... what's a panini? xD

qwertysaur
07-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Wait.... what's a panini? xD
flat sammich of yummyness!

fire_of_avalon
07-13-2008, 08:12 PM
I haven't tried the Stouffer's kind but I like paninis.

I always head straight for the deli because Harris Teeter has this sun dried tomato pasta thing that's just mmm.

~*~Celes~*~
07-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Paninis are grilled sandwiches, from what I gather, anyway :p Two slices of bread (Italian white) buttered, toppings in between the slices of bread (provolone cheese, white meat chicken, grilled red and green peppers, grilled onions, some sort of Italian sauce for this one). You grill the sandwich and there's your panini ^^

With the frozen paninis I got at the store, they come in a box with this grilling tray thing...it's basically cardboard with something in it that grills the bread as it cooks in the microwave. SO YUMMY

Freya
07-13-2008, 08:20 PM
OHHHH ok yeah i've had those. They are yummy. But they don't fill me up :/

Jess
07-13-2008, 11:24 PM
I've never eaten one of those microwave paninis, but I adore paninis. Barbeque chicken, cheese and peppers. <3 mmmmm.

I love going food shopping. :jess: I always look for ice lollies. I love strawberry splits/strawberry ice lollies. :love:

Caraliz
07-13-2008, 11:29 PM
I hate paninis because I hate cheese.

But I do like pizza. Any kind. Frozen or delivery.

Sergeant Hartman
07-13-2008, 11:31 PM
Steak, onions, mushrooms and a bit of mayo for great justice.

Vimto. Just attach it to my veins.

Yes.

smittenkitten
07-13-2008, 11:39 PM
I love Paninis! Especially a chicken and mayonaise one with lettace. :heart:

Balzac
07-14-2008, 05:29 AM
Paninis are over rated. Vimto is aces.