PDA

View Full Version : Help A Most Loved Man get his friends girlfriend pregnant.

A Most Loved Man
07-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Love is in the air.

Yes, indeed you read that correctly! A Most Loved Man would like his friends on EoFF to help A Most Loved Man make his friends girlfriend get pregnant :chuckle:

But it's not quite what you think! :eek:

Today, A Most Loved Man was speaking to his friend, Ray, who was telling A Most Loved Man that he and his girlfriend of 2 years had recently been trying for a baby. For the last 3 months in fact.

But they have had no luck :(

It is starting to make Ray sad :( He thinks he might have a problem but is afraid to go to the doctor in case the doctor tells him he has a dud missile :( It has been Ray's dream to become a daddy for many years now and he doesn't want his illusions to be shattered.

Is there anything they could do to create a baby apart from the obvious!? Is there any special herbs or foods they could eat (A Most Loved Man heard high-protein foods are good, like egg whites) or is there any medicines they can consume!? :confused:

Ladies of EoFF please help A Most Loved Man :( He shall pass on any tips and suggestions fo' sure!

~*~Celes~*~
07-13-2008, 07:00 PM
I don't know anything about this tbh, but my advice would be a doctor visit. If he's infertile, then he's infertile and there's really nothing that can help that...

It could also be that she's the infertile one, keep in mind. They both should get checked out for that. As much of a dream crusher as it may be, it's better to know than to keep being disappointed.

I hope it works out for them~

Laddy
07-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Yes, Mr. Loved Man, see a doctor.

Aww, give them my regards.

Raebus
07-13-2008, 07:05 PM

I don't know if i should take this seriously, try not being in third person when discussing things like this and maybe I'll believe this happened.

Leeza
07-13-2008, 07:07 PM
I don't think this closure requires any explanation.