PDA

View Full Version : Level up idea! Plus you can become a Gillionare!

Anno Domini
07-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Once you have the Tiny Bronco, Cloud can now acess Mideel by going south of Fort Condor. In this area, there are creatures called Head Hunters that look like little green bugs. If you have the "Beta" ability learned from the Midgar Zolom, you can wipe them all out at once [assuming your around level 35-40]. This will result in an epic amount of EXP and AP points as well as several thousand gil per pop. Utilizing the Rune Armelets you can buy at the Icicle Area Bone Village [double grouth], you can make your "ALL" materia spawn i no time at all. A fully mastered "ALL" materia can sell for 1400000 gil apiece! If your caracters get worn down, just hop on the plane and skip to rest at Fort Condor [saving you money on restoration]. if you stay the course, you can become a Lvl 70-80 with well over 5 million gil! and the best part is, because of materias spawning ability, you dont loose any of your hard earned materia. Also, you can master a lot of other lesser materia like the elemental and fire and ice and earth and such. Also, you can steal X-potions from the white, worm like spinners.

Happy Level Hunting eoff!

Saber
07-14-2008, 09:16 PM
When I first found that spot I too posted it on eyesonff. not many people know about it but its the best spot before getting the keystone cause its your only chance to get to level 99 easily. Plus its the one few times you have all 8 parthy memebers. To make things quick I bought 3 berserk rings (they may have been called something else.) and I just whoop butt. I on level 77 with every limit break you can learn at that point. Including omni slash, great gospel, cosmo memory, all creation, and all of the others. When I played my game through after leveling up there. all the bosses were way to easy. I enjoyed it though

Anno Domini
07-15-2008, 01:17 AM
I never even thought of getting omnislash after leveling up. Hmmm...

Cyric
07-19-2008, 08:17 PM
nice! i'll have to check this out...I'm officially attempting to play this game the full-length for the first time...to compare to FF8 which I just beat a couple of days ago...:)...

Saber
07-20-2008, 12:45 AM
Side quest time!!! On the northern most continent is bone village. The shops have a really cool selection so stock up on some stuff by talking the first man you pass. After that go up the latter and enter the forest. There will be a little red dot that pops up here and there. Grab it and head to the battle arena. Fight your heart out and buy all the items you haven’t got with BP but most importantly, clouds ultimate limit break omni slash . If you have to go to the wonder square and play games for GP. I’d suggest playing the biker game a lot. Also there’s a game that involves a Mog. Every time he makes a cheer noise stop feeding him nuts. that’s the only way to win. Afterwards talk to the lady beside the game and she’ll give you 30 GP. The objective is to get enough Gp to buy the items the woman near the arm wrestling has to give. If you feel like leveling up, go south of fort condor to the southern continent. Theres a place you can park your tiny bronco at near a green patch of land. Fight the enemies on the green land and you’ll face head hunters. These are one of the best enemies to fight in the game.

ReloadPsi
07-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Heh, groovy. I'm currently trying to do a savegame where I get every character's Limits maxed out as early as possible (level three basically) but this opportunity to reach ridiculous levels will make a nice additionata.

Bloodline666
07-20-2008, 02:37 PM
I usually start stockpiling on limit breaks once I leave Midgar in Disc 1, and continue it each time I get another character in my party. That's basically my early preparation for the stolen materia sidequest.

Skyblade
07-20-2008, 03:21 PM
I usually start stockpiling on limit breaks once I leave Midgar in Disc 1, and continue it each time I get another character in my party. That's basically my early preparation for the stolen materia sidequest.

I start stockpiling Limit Breaks in Midgar. Cloud has Blade Beam by the first boss, and there's something satisfying about unleashing Meteorain against Rufus.

I found this area as well. When I first played VII, it was a friend's copy, and for a week or so I couldn't get the second disc from him, so I spent the time exploring and trying out various areas.