PDA

View Full Version : Strange Happy!

Deborah
07-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Yesterday my pet bunny stopped eating and hid in the corner of his cage. I quickly looked up what could be wrong and I saw that his condition could be fatal if he didn't start eating within 12 hours, so I was really upset.
Late last night he ate and I was so happy! This morning he ate a lot, so I'm SUPER happy and he started playing again.
My point is, do you ever have odd things that make you extremely happy?
I never thought I would be so happy my bunny ate and pooped! :p

Vyk
07-14-2008, 05:11 PM
I have a lot of breakthroughs with scared and abused animals at work. Once a scared and vicious animal starts giving you kisses you can't feel anything but

And congrats on your bun springing back to life :}

Miriel
07-14-2008, 06:23 PM
Me getting my period, or hearing from my friends that they got their periods = strange happy.

Blue Harvest
07-14-2008, 06:49 PM
When my computer starts playing up and I fix it.

Tallulah
07-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Me getting my period, or hearing from my friends that they got their periods = strange happy.

'We're not pregnant' happy? :confused:

Leaving work. Great feeling. :D

Jojee
07-14-2008, 07:47 PM
I was happy to the point of nonstop giggling at 3am when I realized on Saturday night (Sunday morn?) that I could stay up as late as I wanted and wake up whenever I wanted because it was Sunday the next day and oh my god it felt so great. My roommates were like "wtf?" I hadn't been able to do that for weeks because of work and being busy over the weekends :crying:

Calliope
07-14-2008, 07:58 PM
Imagining what I'm going to do on my last day of work.

boris no no
07-14-2008, 09:43 PM
xD I get that too, mainly cause I have crazy periods so it's like WHERE are you... OMG YEAY RED! xD