PDA

View Full Version : BEBEZ!

Freya
07-14-2008, 09:43 PM
I'm watching my niece for a week while my sister and her hubby are in Vegas.

She was whining, "Cadence No, you don't need up here."

She looks at me, angry face and all, with her finger stretched out, "NO!" Then walks off. I was told off by a baby. She's 16 months I think?

ANYWHO what are funny things little children do that you've seen?

Blue Harvest
07-14-2008, 09:47 PM
My cousin's daughter flipped me off when she was two :monster:

boris no no
07-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Someone I work withs 4 year old daughter:

Mummy why do people wear pants (knickers)?

Because they need to cover their bums

Well your pants(knickers) are not very good, it dosn't cover your bum at all!!

Talking of thongs of course xD

Made me giggle so much

Momiji
07-14-2008, 09:51 PM
When I was much younger, I was babysat by my mom's best friend who went on to have 4 kids. When I was 8 or so, her youngest daughter was around 3-4 at the time. She had a habit of not going to the bathroom when she needed to, so there were often unexplained puddles on the floor. I found it amusing at the time, I guess.

rubah
07-14-2008, 10:03 PM
my middle nephew is very creative and loves the outdoors. One summer, he was always telling us about his past life when he was a grown up. He's the one that also picks flowers for me <333

Ramza Beoulve
07-14-2008, 10:04 PM
Well, the must funny thing I have seen was made by me:

My mother was talking with one of her friends, when the friend turned around and started to mess up with my speech. I tried to talk, but I had speech problems. She said laughing at me "I can't understand you". I snapped and yelled at her, nearly around one minute. After my 1-minute explosion she said clearly shocked "Now I understand you". :laughing:

Flying Mullet
07-14-2008, 10:16 PM
When I was around 10(so kind of little) I had my first "birds and bees" discussion. I was told that when two people really care, are very committed to and serious with each other that they express their love in a more intimate manner, this is where babies come from, they're made of love, etc...

I was out at dinner with my grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins after this discussion. The conversation switched to my cousin's boyfriend, whom she was very serious with. Jumping right into the middle of the conversation, I asked her when she was going to have sex with him, in front of everyone, including my grandparents. My cousin was mortified but my aunt and uncle thought it was hilarious as it was an innocent question on my part. I'm not sure what my grandparents thought about it.

Jessweeee♪
07-14-2008, 10:16 PM
My little brother used to use his middle finger to point at things :p

He liked to point a lot.

Shiny
07-14-2008, 10:24 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/picture.php?albumid=46&pictureid=301

Nuff said.

Avarice-ness
07-14-2008, 10:38 PM
When my youngest neice was like 2 and a half (she's 4 this year), I would sit on the sofa watching Tv and she would just walk up to me, look at me, then go "Go away" and I'm like "Dude, I've been here the whole time" "GO AWAY ASHWY" "... well fine" and I'd get up and move to another spot and she'd sit where I was sitting.

Today though, my sister took her and her older sister to subway, and my youngest neice started reordering all the chips because they were out of order (like the dorito's with dorito's and so on) and the worker at subway thought she was so cute he gave her a free cookie. xD

My baby's prolly going to do crazy stuff too. I've just got to wait and see~

Balzac
07-14-2008, 10:39 PM
My nephew does impressions of Skt.

Momiji
07-14-2008, 10:59 PM

Nuff said.

She looks pissed off. What happened? xD

Shiny
07-14-2008, 11:23 PM

Nuff said.

Hehehe! Apparently her aunt asked her a question and she didn't know what she was talking about. So she made that face. xD

Kes
07-14-2008, 11:24 PM
When I was working at the summer school earlier this summer, I was pushing one of the five-year-olds on the swing and talking about siblings. I explained my brother was younger than me, but a good amount taller. We then had the following conversation.

Him: Oh. Is he really tall?
Me: I think he is.
Him: Like, Kobe Bryant tall?
Me: No, Kobe Bryant is probably really really tall!
Him: Yeah, know who else is really tall?
Me: No, who?
Him: LeBron James.
Me: Yeah, maybe he's even taller than Kobe. All basketball players are really tall!
Him: Know who else is tall?
Me: No, who?
Him: Barak Obama.

Momiji
07-14-2008, 11:41 PM

Nuff said.

Hehehe! Apparently her aunt asked her a question and she didn't know what she was talking about. So she made that face. xD

It looked more like a look of 'I'm going to smack you now' instead of one of bewilderment. :D

Shiny
07-15-2008, 12:04 AM
That would explain why her pimp hand is up.

Roto13
07-15-2008, 12:54 AM
What's wrong with that kid's eyebrow?

KentaRawr!
07-15-2008, 01:06 AM
She's invisible. :(

Captain Maxx Power
07-15-2008, 01:27 AM
ANYWHO what are funny things little children do that you've seen?

I don't know, I usually punt any children who bother me almost as a reflex. I've not got the time to check what funny things they may be doing during their arcing trajectory.

Ko Ko
07-15-2008, 01:28 AM
She's invisible. :(

I cant see the picture, either

BardTard
07-15-2008, 03:47 AM
My cousin Brock (he's almost 6) just randomly said to my uncle "Uncle Al, sometimes my butt sweats."

rubah
07-15-2008, 04:09 AM
http://www.snowy-day.net/pictures/mes/lol/aidancake.jpg
Aidan. The Youngest. The Puddin'-faced.
http://www.snowy-day.net/pictures/mes/lol/beansprout-small.jpg
CJ. The Eldest. The Beansprout.
http://www.snowy-day.net/pictures/mes/lol/aust1.jpg
Austin. The Middle. The Favorite (of me anyways)

btw I'm obliged to my sister for pushing all these little things out!

oh, bonus round:
http://www.snowy-day.net/pictures/mes/lol/MasonandCJ.jpg
Mason. The Dead. and little!CJ.

Arc_Master_14
07-15-2008, 04:22 AM
I got my cousin when she was three to tell her dad s--- it was really bad for me and my othr cousin cuz she told on us

Proxy
07-15-2008, 07:48 AM
my daughter is just hilarious...i can't think of anything off hand. But dammit I've beeen in tears from her, and she's not even 2 yet.

Tallulah
07-15-2008, 08:53 AM
I have heard funny stories about Millie, my friend Steven's daughter, who incidentally lives across the road from me.

When she was about two she fell off a chair; her reaction was: 'Oh smurf!' (well, not 'smurf' obviously, but you know what the filters do. :rolleyes2

Another time she was having a conversation with my mum, and she asked about her mum, Kay. Millie replied: 'That's not my mummy, that's my child-minder.'

Taylor, my other friend Tracey's son, always wants to wear my glasses for some reason. :D I'm sure there's also some funny stuff he or his brother George have done or said but I can't remember anything off the top of my head.

Misfit
07-15-2008, 09:02 AM
About a year ago, my little neice, Hanna, she could not say "K" or "k" sound.
Hah, when I was a tiny tot I couldn't say my k's either, and replaced them with t's. 8-) Got me on some HOME VIDEOS playing with our 'titties'! ^_____^

Anyways, I only have one nephew and... he hasn't really done anything super exciting/funny yet, but he's still a baby. :3 He tosses his ball down the steps and looks at us all cute like and says, "get it" though... I think that's cute. :}

lol pudgy cheeks *squish*

Peegee
07-15-2008, 09:45 AM
When my kid brother was very young, like 4 or 5, we pissed him off at a restaurant, so on the way out, in a fit of anger he swore (like '4 letter word shut up' swore) really loudly. Even the waitress was like whoa

Peegee
07-15-2008, 03:05 PM
A few months ago my thirteen-year-old sister decided to mock out nine-year-old sister with some weird interpretation of the birds and the bees. I think she told her that babies are made by grown-ups getting naked and just hugging. Despite her censorship, our little sister was still in great distress. She ran out to her mother crying and yelled "YOU HAD TO DO NASTY STUFF TO MAKE ME!!" and then ran into her room sobbing. I lol'd.

I don't know what my thirteen-year-old sister is on about though. Recently she caught me taking my birth control pill and asked for one, thinking it was a mint. I told her she was too young for birth control and she yelled that I was gross for taking them. I told her I didn't want to have a baby yet so I needed them, and she inquired why I didn't just abstain from having sex with my husband. When I responded "But it's fun!" she ran screaming into the house.

And then there's our five-year-old brother who just wanders around the house and randomly breaks into "I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT" from that Madagascar movie.

13, 9, and 5 year old siblings? You're so old

Randgris
07-15-2008, 03:46 PM
My nephew always yells "Bagini" (It sounds like this) and when asked what it means he replies "ish away" (away = fight)

Momiji
07-15-2008, 04:00 PM
And then there's our five-year-old brother who just wanders around the house and randomly breaks into "I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT" from that Madagascar movie.

Oh dear god, I can't stand it when kids do that. When that movie came out, there was a 100% chance you could go to a store and hear at least one kid endlessly repeating that. And then my brother started doing it.

I hate that movie so much.

Breine
07-15-2008, 04:10 PM
When working with kids you hear something funny every single day. There were especially two girls that just kept cracking me up with all the stuff they'd say - they really had a very good humour, and they were only 5 years old. They'd be like "Kristian, you hot hunk.. get over here!", "We're going inside to squeeze Marie's (my boss) big tits and ass!" and other great stuff xD

Gotta love it.

Quindiana Jones
07-15-2008, 07:31 PM
A few months ago my thirteen-year-old sister decided to mock out nine-year-old sister with some weird interpretation of the birds and the bees. I think she told her that babies are made by grown-ups getting naked and just hugging. Despite her censorship, our little sister was still in great distress. She ran out to her mother crying and yelled "YOU HAD TO DO NASTY STUFF TO MAKE ME!!" and then ran into her room sobbing. I lol'd.

I laughed so hard at that. Thank you. :p

I don't know what my thirteen-year-old sister is on about though. Recently she caught me taking my birth control pill and asked for one, thinking it was a mint. I told her she was too young for birth control and she yelled that I was gross for taking them. I told her I didn't want to have a baby yet so I needed them, and she inquired why I didn't just abstain from having sex with my husband. When I responded "But it's fun!" she ran screaming into the house.

13 and she runs screaming into the house at the first mention of sex? Christ, she'd be a grandmother by now if she lived where I live. :laugh: